SIX

Empty Luv

">http://

-DOUBLE UPDATE-

“What are you two doing?!” Mino yelled at the two of them. Sena shoved Taehyun off of her and he was once again pushed into the closet shelf. She jumped to her feet and sped out of the closet and past Taehyun’s friends. Taehyun groaned as he rubbed the back of his head that he had hit off the shelf.

“Taehyun, what the Hell is going on?” Seungyoon asked, furious that his friend asked for their help but it turned out that he was actually having some alone time with Sena.

“I can explain later.” Taehyun stood up and looked down to see Sena running out of the classroom with her bag. “Sena! WAIT!” Taehyun ran after her, leaving his friends standing there, very confused and slightly upset. Sena had pulled out her phone and dialled Rome as she ran down the hallway.

“Rome oppa!” Sena cried into the phone when he answered. Rome knew it was urgent because Sena never called him oppa.

“I’ll be there in a minute.” Rome quickly hung up without Sena having to explain and he jumped onto his bike. Truthfully he had been waiting in a nearby café so that he could still pick her up after school. He didn’t mind having to wait for her. Sena was running down the stairs and was heading out the front door. By the time she reached the doors Taehyun was at the top of the stairs looking down at her.

“SENA! STOP!” Taehyun was racing after her. He needed to apologise. He didn’t want her to see him as a bad guy anymore. As Sena ran to the front gates she saw Jinwoo and Seunghoon hanging out by that car that usually drove them home.

“Hey, isn’t that Welfare girl?” Seunghoon pointed out and Jinwoo’s head shot up from his phone to see Sena running past them, crying.

“Sena?” Jinwoo called out after her. Seunghoon and Jinwoo looked over to see Taehyun chasing after her.

“What is going on?!” Seunghoon was so confused as he watched the situation unfold in front of him. Jinwoo went after Taehyun. Soon Seungyoon and Mino ran out of the school and Seunghoon watched all of his friends chasing after the girl they had sworn to torment. “I’m not running.” Seunghoon scoffed and stayed by the car, angrily biting his bottom lip. Rome pulled up with his bike and Sena quickly hopped on the back. Taehyun caught up to her and grabbed her wrist, stopping her from holding onto Rome so they could drive away.

“Wait! Let me apologise, I didn’t know-“

“Shut up Taehyun!” Sena yelled at him and yanked her arm away from him. Jinwoo, Seungyoon and Mino caught up with them and were standing behind Taehyun. Sena was crying and look absolutely miserable. “I thought you weren’t like the rest of them….I guess I was wrong.” Sena wrapped her arms tightly around Rome who quickly sped away.

“SENA!” Taehyun yelled out after her. Once she was down the road, Taehyun swore loudly and threw his hands up in the air in frustration.

“You made her cry…” Seungyoon said, watching Sora and Rome disappear in the distance.

“Good job Taehyunnie~” Mino put his arm around Taehyun which the younger boy quickly shrugged off.

“I didn’t mean to do it.” Taehyun glared at Mino who nervously looked away.

“Let’s go.” For once Jinwoo sounded angry as he ordered his dongsaengs around. They all listened to him and headed over to the car that was waiting for them. Taehyun stayed silent the whole time. He wouldn’t tell them that he felt bad for Sena or that she was suffering enough without them bothering her every day. He would bring it up another time, but right now he was angry and needed to cool down.

Sena and Rome arrived at the apartment and Sena quickly jumped off of the bike. She started kicking the side of the apartment building as she cried. Rome turned off the bike and took off his helmet. He grabbed Sena by the shoulders and forced her to look at him. He turned her around and looked her over and when he was satisfied that they hadn’t physically harmed her he let out a sigh of relief.

He took her hand and like a father guiding a child, he brought her inside the apartment building and brought her to her own apartment. He dug for her key out of her bag and unlocked her door for her. Rome then brought both of them into her apartment and sat her down on the bed as she cried. He knelt down in front of her and took her hand in his. He placed her hand against the side of his face and he nuzzled into her hand.

“Please don’t cry….I don’t like seeing you upset…” Rome whispered into her hand and Sena tried to hold back her tears. She didn’t want to be sad around Rome; he didn’t deserve to see her tears when all he did was make her smile. Rome looked up at Sena and when he saw her trying her hardest to stop crying he smiled. “Come to my place. We can eat, watch television…we can do whatever you want. I just don’t want you to be alone.” Rome stood up and held out his hand. Sena thought about it for a few seconds and she realised that she didn’t want to be alone either. “Come here baby girl.” Rome said in English, his Australian accent thick as he looked down at Sena. She stood up and took his hand. “Good girl.” Rome kissed the top of her head and they dropped her bag down on the bed before Rome guided her back to his place where they spent the rest of the night eating fast food and watching cheesy dramas that constantly made them either laugh or cringe.

One of the boys from WINNER sat at their dining table, surrounded by food that could feed ten people but there was only him. Like usual there were spots sent up for his parents, but they never showed up. Work was more important to them than actually being with their son. He ate the food that had no flavour and drank the water that tasted like vinegar.

All he could think about was Sena’s crying face as she clung onto Rome. Since seeing her that first day, food didn’t taste the same. Music didn’t sound the same. Art didn’t look the same. And now all of the imagines of her in his head were mostly of her crying. He didn’t want those to be what he first thought of when he thinks of her.

He wanted to know if her lips tasted just as delicious as they look. He wanted to hear her laughter that would become the soundtrack of his life. He wanted to see her smile that would bring the greatest work of art to shame. He wanted to do all of those things, but he couldn’t. He couldn’t be the person that she needed him to be and that broke his heart.

------------------------------------------

sad sad sad chapter

TT_TT

The next one will be a little happier, I promise ^_^