Meeting

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

Act Two- Growing Hate


 

Today was the day Sunggyu wished would never come, today will be the first time to meet his soon-to-be members. Sunggyu hadn't had a problem with meeting the other three trainees, he really didn't had a problem with debuting in a boy group ,of course his dream was to be a solo artist but he didn't mind, he liked to watch over people and he liked it to be a 'hyung'. Everything would be alright but then again he had to face Woohyun from now on. 

 This morning Sunggyu woke up at around 5 a.m so he had enough time to get ready and to walk to the building, during his little walk he prepared himself mentally for the things which would follow after this first meeting. He had to be strong because he knew he would have to work together the most with Woohyun but it's okay , it's ...okay at least that was what Sunggyu told himself nonetheless he was curious to meet the other guys, he has heard form a staff noona that they are really talented so Sunggyu was eager to meet them.

 

Sunggyu reached the Woollim building on time and walked to the office in which the meeting was held and on the way he greeted all his friends, teachers and colleagues. When he approached the right room he stud there for a few seconds, hesitating to open the door but in the end he took a deep breath and opened the door with a swing. Immediately his eyes scanned the room for Woohyun but he was nowhere to see; for Sunggyus relieve at least he could talk to the newbies a moment without him being around to make his blood boil.

 

Sunggyu walked into the room with a small simile on his face and bowed before he took a seat infront of the three.

 

"Hi there, I'm Sunggyu what are your names?~"- Sunggyu grinned and introduced himself.

"Hello, my name is Lee Howon and I'm from Busan."- The boy said with a firm smile on his face.

"Kyakyakya, I'm Dongwoo~~ Jang Dongwoo and I'm so happy to finally meet you Sunggyu-ssi."- The boy next to the bit tense boy nearly shouted with a smile worth a million suns.

"Good morning Sunggyu-ssi, my name's Kim Myungsoo but everybody calls me L, just like the letter."- The last of them said, he was fully clothed in black and had a mystically aura around him but it melted the moment the boy smiled.

"It's nice to meet you all!! Maybe you've heard about me, certainly Dungwoo-ssi did, but let me introduce myself a bit more. So to start with uhm I'm 20 years old and I'm from Jeonju, I've been a trainee by Woollim for around a year and something and uhmm yeah I'm supposed to be the main vocal along with ...some other guy. What about you?"

"Yeahh I've already heard about you! And I'm so happy that we're going to debut together Sunggyu-ssi, I adore you! You are amazing! BUtttt to come to me I'm from Gyeonggi and I looovee dancing so does my friend here~"- Dongwoo said and half hugged Howon before he continued. "And yeah I'm here because I'm good at rapping but I don't know my position yet, maybe the CEO will announce it today. Okay now you Howonnie~~kekek"

"Uhm...I'm uhhh Howon? and I'm good at rapping but dancing is my passion and yeah that's it."- Howon said and looked still a bit stiff to talk to Sunggyu but he looks rather fine with Dongwoo, who already consider him a close friend.

Sunggyu nodded in acknowledge and looked over to Myungsoo.

"What about you L-ssi?"

"Oh sorry, Like I already said my name is Myungsoo but my nickname is L because I'm too cold towards people I don't know but I'm not as stiff as our friend here~."- He grind and nudged Howon in a teasing manner what earned him a glare.

 

They talked for a while and learned many things about each other like Sunggyu was indeed the oldest among them and Myungsoo the youngest and during their talk they agreed to let the 'ssi' drop and instead use a 'hyung' but Dongwoo called them what he wanted anyway. After quite some time their CEO himself entered the room and was greeted immediately by the four, he was visibly pleased that the four already bounded and looked like they get along well. But after a few seconds he noticed that someone is missing even though he, himself, was a bit late.

 

"Hello you four, it's nice that you already like each other but do you know where Woohyun is? I want to discus some important matters with you and I can't without the last member..."- He said and was obviously irritated why the younger wasn't already here.

"Sorry sir, we don't know either, when I came in the three here were already talking with each other."- Sunggyu explained but that didn't help their CEO even a bit.

"Mhmm I see, let's give him a bit more time."- He said and took a seat at the end of the table, the atmosphere was strange and uncomfortable, none of the spoke and Sunggyu was annoyed.

That the hell is wrong with Mr. Perfect?! can't he even read the clock properly or what?!

After twenty minutes of silence the door was opened with so much force  that it hit the wall with a loud 'bang' and a panting Woohyun entered the room, full of sweat and out of breath, he regained his voice and bowed before he apologized about his late arriving.

"I...I'm sorry sir, I missed the bus and had to run here, it won't happen ever again."

The CEO sign and told him to take a seat what he gladly did and much to his delight the chair next to Sunggyu was still empty. He took a seat and tried not to jump in joy.

"Never mind Woohyun, at least you're finally here so we can start. I don't know if you know your other soon-to-be- members already but this is Jang Dongwoo-"

he pointed to Dongwoo who smiled his dino smile,

"this is Lee Howon-"- he said and pointed to the boy who was hugged by Dongwoo,

"That young boy here is Kim Myungsoo-"-

"And the one next to you is Kim Sunggyu you may have seen him before."- Yes, I've seen him before, not just once I've seen him multiple times, my precious Sunggyu, I've watched him from afar so long and now I can finally see him right in front of me only inches away.

Of course Woohyun didn't say his thoughts out loud instead he nodded politely, smiled and introduced himself just in case.

 

The CEO told them about his plan for them, that he would like to call the band 'infinite' and he told them about their positions which were as follows, Howon as the dancing machine he is will be in charge of dancing, obviously but he'll also be in charge of rapping together with Dongwoo, since both of them had have a nice voice the CEO added that they might get some lines to sing as well. Myungsoo was going to be the visual because of his 'flower boy' look and Sunggyu and Woohyun should be the main vocalists because of their excellently vocal skills.

 

He handed them  their schedules for the coming weeks and informed them that they'll be getting a dorm so they could live together to get used to each other and to make them to real friends.

 

Sunggyu had been extremely tense during the whole meeting because he could feel that Woohyun was watching him all the time, he never let his eyes go away from his face and Sunggyu was stressed  oh so stressed what did the younger stared at?!

Did he had something on his face? Or did he searched for all the errors of the older? Or was it just that Sunggyus face was so ugly he couldn't keep his eyes away?! Sunggyu didn't know and it stressed him to be watched from Woohyun but was the younger really looking at him for this reasons?

Certainly no, What Sunggyu didn't feel was the love in the eyes of Woohyun, he admired the older boy next to him, he like him so much, he was a role model for him and he was so happy that he would spent so much time with his 'untouched beauty' like Woohyun calls Sunggyu.

 

The meeting went well and after the CEO explained the last details about today's schedule the four were dismissed to do what ever they wanted till their first vocal or dance lesson began. They thanked their CEO and talked for a bit until Myungsoo, Dungwoo and Howon had their first schedule which had been general dancing practice in the case of Dongwoo and Howon and a modeling course in the case of their new visual L.

The three bid good bye before they left the room which meant that they would leave Sunggyu all alone with Woohyun, the moment the three left Sunggyu stud up to go too but was held back by a hand which gripped his wrist.

 

"Sunggyu-hyung where are you going? Our vocal lesson will start in like 15 minutes why not spent them together? We could go grab a coffee if you want."- Woohyun suggested with glowing eyes hoping Sunggyu would agree and they could talk more; he wanted to be friends as soon as possible so he could ask Sunggyu to share a room in the dorm they'll be getting but his hopes were shattered when Sunggyu pulled his hand away with much force and left the room without saying a single word.

 

Did I say something wrong? Is he mad because I called him 'hyung' instead of 'ssi'? But the other did earlier too... Is he still mad because I came to late? Or does he not like coffee? Argghh never mind I'll still get him something to drink maybe he wasn't in the mood to talk or something like that...- Woohyun was deep in thoughts and his smile faded slowly but he convinced himself that his crush must had been in a bad mood. He walked down to the house own cafè to get a caramel coffee with lots of cream for him and a cold vitamin water strawberry flavored for Sunggyu since he had seen the male drinking this drink a while ago.

With a cheeky smile he made his way back to the second floor to go to the lesson room in which he'll be having his first vocal lesson with Sunggyu, he was so nervous, overjoyed and happy at the same time. It felt like a dream come true for Woohyun, since the moment he laid his eyes on Sunggyu, the first moment he had seen the beautiful smile of him, the moment he heard the angle's like voice of the other he wanted noting than to talk to him, to sing together with him and now was his chance to do so.

 

Woohyun opened the door eager and saw Sunggyu sitting on one of the two chairs infront of a microphone, Woohyun smiled at him and took a seat, he handed him the cold drink with an eye smile.

"Here for you Sunggyu-hyung, I hope it's the right one~"

"No I don't like strawberry."- Sunggyu said with an amazingly cold voice not even bothering to look at the other. Actually I love strawberry...

"Oh I-I'm sorry I'll buy the right one next time."- Woohyun whispered and he totally regretted that he didn't watch the older better so he would have been able to buy the right one, he wanted to do something good for his secret love but he failed. Next time, next time I'll get him what he wants so he'll smile!

 

Minutes later their vocal coach joined them and they started to sing random songs, everything had been fine until the teacher started to nag. 

And he didn't stop nagging about Sunggyu all he said were things along the line of 'Sunggyu do it like Woohyun', 'Woohyun has a better technique than you let him help you', 'Wooyhun's better at this, you should let him sing these parts', 'You can really learn something from Woohyun'.

Woohyun this, Woohyun that it killed Sunggyu from the inside, he couldn't bare it anymore it was like the teacher was telling him constantly that Woohyun was better than him. The following hours of the day weren't better in any way most of his schedules for the day, actually the whole week were together with Woohyun this wouldn't be such a unbearable problem but the teachers weren't on Sunggyus side.

It didn't matter in which training he was together with Woohyun they always pointed out that Woohyun was oh so talented and oh so good at everything and that Sunggyu could learn something from his younger 'friend'.

Sunggyu felt like somebody rammed a stick into his heart, every comment hurt him, of course they meant it good in some way but still it hurt Sunggyu to no end.

It continued this way all the week even though he tried so hard to make it better and even though Woohyun had asked them countless times to stop it.

Slowly Sunggyu began to doubt himself, was he really so bad? Was he maybe really not meant to be a singer but on the other side all his hard work, all his efforts, all his shed tears, all his skip meals would have been for nothing if we stops now. He couldn't even go back home because he literally died in the eyes of his parents when he walked out of the door to chase his dreams.

Perhaps Sunggyu was just a spoilt brat who couldn't handle critic, he didn't know for sure. But nonetheless after the third week Sunggyu felt depressed and unhappy with the whole situation and Woohyun wasn't a help either he never step away from Sunggyus side, he bought him snack, drinks even small presents like a strawberry flavored lip balm because he had once whined about his lips hurting but certainly he didn't tell than Woohyun; Woohyun was also continually asking whether he is alright or of he needed a break or if he needed something, if he was hungry or trusty, everything about his well-being , one day he even asked him if he would like to do something together like watching a movie of simple walking around in a park and Sunggyu was at a loss of words he treated the younger like but he still was worried about him and tried to help him as much as he could.

 

Sunggyu didn't understand Woohyun even a bit, he always treated the younger with the cold shoulder, barely talked to him and if he really said something it wasn't nice at all. Sometimes Sunggyu even had a guilty conscience because he said something mean again even though the younger only asked him if he had eaten already and the younger looked like a kicked puppy after another mean answer but nevertheless would come back with something to eat and a cold drink for him.

 

Sunggyu didn't understand the other at all.

 

 

 



 

Hihi hello there~~

Hope you like the second chapter :DD 

And yeah Gyugyu is quite mean to Woohyun but please prepare yourself for more mean stuff, it must be bad in the beginning to be even better at the end

Tomorrow starts school again for me TT_TT I don't want to (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

(word count approx. 2500)