Okay, let's start this! Part 1

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

Act 14 - Having a play is only the first step


 

 

"So Myungsoo darling, we'll start with you today~ Are you already excited?"- A middle-aged hairdresser asked the younger with shining eyes, she loved it to change the whole hairstyle of somebody and today the first three member of the soon-to-debut group, where guests at her hair salon. Even though she was more then just into it, Myungsoo on the other hand was totally spaced out and didn't even notice that she was talking to him, he had other things in his mind then getting a new haircut.

"Myungsoooo don't be like that, come on! You'll look stunning so stop looking like a soulless something and follow me."- The lady whined and just then Myungsoo registered that she was standing there at all. With a small nod he followed her and minutes later his hair was already getting washed by the talkative lady but his mind was still somewhere else.

 

"Hey Yeollie-hyung what's wrong with you two today?"- Sungjong asked his friend next to him after Myungsoo was out of his sight. Now was the time to get some sense into these two, so they would realize the one or the other thing. Sungjong had his goal and he would reach it, no matter what!

"Nothing! W-why?"

"Really nothing? Then why are the both of you all the time with your heads in the cloud? And why are you not talking to each other? Oh, and why are you blushing like mad every time you look at him, even if it's only a short glimpse?" - He asked smirking, he knew exactly how words can have a big impact on persons and that was just what he wanted, he wanted his friend to think about all this.

"I'm not blushing!"

"Aha? Are you trying to tell me that your natural skin color is red?"

"Yes...uhm actually no anyways! I didn't do a thing! Nothing nasty or y at all..."- Sungyeol mumbled with his face down, playing with his fingers.

"Ohh something nasty and y then, good to know. I never asked but thank you for the information~" The youngest sing-songed and Sungyeol's face literally freezed since he told the other something he definitely didn't want to let him know.

"Uhhrrrghh n-no I..."- Sungyeol was at a lose of words but luckily for him a young hairdresser came around to get him. With mix feelings, a read face and mind filled with nothing but his best friend.

 

Those two are so funny~ Anyway let's write down my ideas before I'll get my new cut.- Grinning he started writing down his little plan.

 

The day ended with three different looking boys, two of them with mixed feelings and one with a big smile of his face, the next day is going to be good. There is not much time left after all.

 

Next day

"So today's the day! I'll get them to confess, no problem!"- Sungjong whispered enthusiastically as he looked at his clock, it was still only six o'clock in the morning. But he needed the time, first part of his plan was going to be waking up all his fellow members, he felt kinda bad that he had to wake them so early but it's for the sake of the love of their leader. No regrets! 

He walked to the door of their shared room and searched for the light switch, seconds later he found it and not even a second after he had turned the light on a loud groan was heard.

"Arghhh what the hell!"- Sungyeol groaned loudly turning his whole body trying to escape the piercing light.

"Come Yeollie we are on a mission! You can dream about Myunggie later!"- Sungjong chuckled, Sungyeol on the other hand has been never more awake then now. With a terrified look on his face he turned to Sungjong, who only grinned innocently.

"I've never d-dreamed about him!"

"It's alright Mr. Tomato, wake up that sleeping beauty of yours and then let's meet in yadong's room again, we have to get our pairing together today!"- He said happily and  skipped out of the room, leaving a still fast asleep Myungsoo alone with Sungyeol.

This brat is so getting on my nerves! Why in hell is he always mentioning that?! Is it just a joke of him or does he freaking know??? It's been only one day but I'm already getting crazy! Myungsoo get out of my head!!- Sungyeol was pissed, so pissed that he kicked the first thing in his sight which happened to be a box full of mangas - he regretted kicking it as the pain in his feet speared out immediately.

Cursing and a little limping he made his way to his friend, who was still in dreamland but that was nothing new. He bend down so his face was right above Myungsoo's but again even that movement he regretted.

He was staring at his friend's beautiful face and yet again couldn't stop his mind from running crazy.

It's just like in my dream..or like the beginning of it before that..that other stuff happens. He looks so nice sleeping....AIGOO! What am I thinking actually?! He is my best friend! Why am I thinking about him in that way all of a sudden? Oh my god something is definitely wrong with meeeeee!

In the end Sungyeol did the one thing he wasn't supposed to, kissing his friend.

*****

In the meantime Sungjong entered the room of the love birds alias Hoya and Dongwoo's room. Both of them were still asleep but Sungjong didn't really expect them to be awake, it was still quite early. But just as expected they were sleeping more on each other then on the bed of them; Dongwoo was  sleeping with half of his upper body on the other's chest while Hoya had one arm wrapped tightly around Dongwoo and holding him at place with on of his legs. Sungjong was sure if there was a way lovers share a bed then this would be the way to do it.

He toe-tipped to Hoya's side of the bed and kneeled down to poke the older's cheeks lightly, only two pokes later Hoya's eyes opened slowly.

"Urgh Woo stop it."- Hoya mumbled sleepy.

"Sorry Hyung it's me, Good morning~" Sungjong waved with his hand and as the new piece of information seemed to had sink in Hoya started to panic, he and Dongwoo were in a quite intimate position and their youngest member saw them - bad, just bad.

Just as Hoya wanted to lift Dongwoo from his chest he was interrupted by the younger.

"Ah no need to hide~ I already know that you two are an item."- The youngest chuckled but Hoya was a bit taken aback.

"How come?"

"Oh that wasn't that difficult to figure out, you know you're kind of obvious."

"I am?"

"Ohhh yes!! You're like super nice to Dongwoo all the time, I've never seen you ignoring him or being pissed at him unlike with us and since you two are going out you're even nicer. I can tell that you treasure him a lot~"

"Wow I must be like an open book then."- Hoya chuckled and brushed petted the sleeping man's hair.

"Well yes, kind of. you have that look in your eyes too when you look at our Dino-hyung~ So take good care of him, we're leaving him in your care."

"I will no need to worry, by the way do the others know too?"

"Not everyone, Gyu and Woohyun don't know yet."

"I see, why are you actually here?"

"Oh god! Sorry I totally forgot! So you see....."- Sungjong explained his whole plan to the rapper who nodded once in a while. After Sungjong finished his whole explanation Hoya nodded for the last time with a big smile resting on his lips.

"Let's do this then, and you really think that will work?"

"Yup! Nearly everything works if the mood is set right and a bit of an alcohol is involved."

"What are you, a match maker?"- Hoya chuckled but somehow the youngest was right and his plan does sound nice after all.

"Well, yes. I would have get you two together as well but you were just to fast for me to get involved."- He giggled.

"What a maknae ,are you sure that you're the youngest?"

"Pretty much~ Anyways wake up your boyfriend so we can go over to step 2, see you outside the dorm in a few minutes~"- Sungjong said grinning and left the room.

"What a boy..."- Hoya breathed out and Dongwoo's hair again, he loved the nice feeling of them, so soft and nice smelling.

"Hey baby by the way you can stop pretending to be asleep."- Hoya giggled and Dongwoo's head jumped up immediately.

"How did you know?!"- The older asked shocked.

"I know a lot about you and I certainly know when you sleep and when not, you were probably awake as he entered the room, right?"

"Yes, I was scared to move even an inch so I thought pretending to be asleep until the person left would be the best way to avoid answering questions."

"Mhmm I thought so, since you heard everything Jongie said, what do you think about the whole thing?"

"Sounds quite good to me, hope it will work the way he imagined it. Anyways, Let's get changed before he'll be pissed at us."- Dongwoo suggested and hopped out of the bed leaving a pouting Hoya underneath the blanket.

"Hey! Didn't you forget something?"- Hoya pouted but his pout disappeared as Dongwoo leaned down to place a tender kiss on his lips.

"Good morning~ Happy now?"

"Yes!"- Hoya grinned happily and changed into some clothes which were lying around.

 

Minutes later they joined the other three outside the dorm.

"Okay hyungs thank you for helping me, let the whole thing start!"

 

 



 

urgh super short and just a pile of crap...aish I'm sorry xDD I was just so freaking clueless what to write

Anyways may be you still like it ?

(word count approx. 1600)

so sorry OTL