Okay, let's start this! Part 2

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

Act 15 - What is this?//Part 1


 

 

"I still couldn’t say “I love you” today
Even though we were together until I saw you off just now
I missed you, so I sang your favorite song
Again and again on my way home
."~

It was so silent or better it had been so silent, nothing could be heard besides light snoring once in a while; it was still dark too yet again some song started to play out of now where. It started quietly but got louder over the time, it sounded really sweet, so sweet that even though it was rather loud after while, it didn't wake up the sleeping couple. 

"The tone of your voice when you talk, where you look, and even what you say to other people
Those little things captivate me
I hope you feel the same, that your answer is here too
If only the miracle I’ve been waiting for would happen here."~

The sweet song continued to play with no one really noticing, after awhile something started to vibrate too and the song got even louder. That was the moment that Woohyun woke up and realized that his alarm clock on his cell phone was desperately trying to wake him up.

His phone always lies right next to him so he didn't need a second to find it but he decided to listen a bit to the song he had never heard before.

"I even loved the warmth I felt when our hands touched by chance
I felt like you were taking in every bit of me
What meeting you has taught me will change me, more than I have so far."~

Such a sweet song with beautiful singing and even more beautiful melody, Woohyun surely liked it but he had never heard that song before, he couldn't even understand what it was about nice it was in Japanese but he was sure it must have some sweet lyrics by the sound of it. He felt quite good, if he could he would simply continue to lay in the arms of the one he loves the most on this world listening to a song which was sung with love but yet again he couldn't. He would do so many things if he wasn't such a coward, or example confessing his true feelings for the one who is holding him so dearly but Woohyun knew he couldn't and he shouldn't. It's not like his love would be returned, he was sure Sunggyu would never love him back so by bother and confess if this will only bring him and his beloved pain. No, Woohyun doesn't want that, as long as he can just stay by the side of his beloved leader he would suppress the urge to kiss him, to touch him, to tell  him about his love. Moments like this are enough for him, he knew that Sunggyu didn't embrace him on porpose and that it was just a sleeping habit of him but still Woohyun enjoyed it so much. He loved him so much that he couldn't bare the thought of them to be separate, the thought of the other hating him, so he decided for himself to stay quiet and just love the other in secret - it was or their own good.

So after the song ended and Woohyun enjoyed the others warmth enough he finally moved to get out of the bed. He stretched his tired limbs with a small smile on his face as he looked at Sunggyu, the older was still deep asleep and Woohyun wasn't going to wake him, at least not now. He grabbed his phone and walked to the other side of the bed to get a closer look at Sunggyu, he knew it was somewhat gross that he watched the older in his sleep like this but he couldn't help, he had never been so much in love before. He bend down and grabbed the blanket to cover Sunggyu with it since the older kicked it down a bit in his sleep, as he covered him with the fluffy piece of cloth he couldn't stop himself from pleasing a tender kiss on the older's lips.

With red cheeks he mad his way out of the room to prepare a nice breakfast for Sunggyu.

"What should I make?~"-  Woohyun sing-songed as he looked into the big fridge they had standing in one corner of their kitchen. He wanted to do something delicious, he was in a good mood and even though he should feel horrible for steeling a kiss from his sleeping best friend he was just so happy that he was able to kiss his crush. Woohyun decided to make some strawberry sponge cake rolls since he knew the sweet tongue of the older.

He put everything he needs of the desert or in other words their breakfast on the table before he checked his cell phone again, it wasn't that later nor that early but because of some strange reasons everyone besides himself and Sunggyu had some schedule which started fairly early and as result Sunggyu and he were all alone but to top that he received a strange text from his manager and even one from Sungjong. Basically both of their texts said the same things, 1) they don't have schedules today 2)they can do what ever they like 3) they will be all alone today 4) they can go out to play 5) they are even allowed to drink alcohol, which was something totally forbidden for the last few months. Woohyun was in a good mood and was sure his good mood wouldn't leave the whole day. He will spoil Sunggyu today, definitely; you can't be sure when the next time will be that they've got a full day only for them.

Whistling to the song which was alarm clock out of a sudden Woohyun prepared the breakfast and just as he put the last item on the table Sunggyu walked out of the room is much to big pyjama and it took Woohyun his all not to jump the other.

"Good morning Gyu~ Did you have a good rest?"- Woohyun asked sweetly and pulled out a chair for the still sleepy man.

Yawrning Sunggyu took a seat and nodded lightly, he took a few deep breaths and as the good smell finally reached his nose a whine grin formed on his face.

"Wahhh Hyunnie that smells fantastic! And it looks even better!!"- He squirrel enthusiastically and by that Woohyun's heart skipped a beat, again.

"I thought you would like it, I guess I was right."- The younger giggled and handed Sunggyu the plate with his share of the sweet treat.

"You know me the best after all~"- Sunggyu grinned loving and his grin turned into a big smile after he took the first bite of the utterly delicious cake roll.     

They had a nice chat about anything and everything and in a short moment of silence between them Sunggyu noticed the song which was playing all the while.

"What is that for a song by the way? Is that Japanese?"- Sunggyu wondered as he continued to listen to the song, he wasn't really sure whether he had heard it before or not.

"Yes it is indeed Japanese and to be quite honest I don't even know how that one got on my cell but all of a sudden it was my alarm clock ring tone, don't know either."

"Maybe the kids played with your cell phone again."

"Oh yeah!! I totally forgot to mention this but we have a day off and we are allowed to play outside and to drink alcohol!"

"Really? No kidding??"

"No kidding!!"

"What about the other five?"

"I don't really know why but only we two are having a day off and I got a text from Jongie earlier that they wouldn't come home today."- Woohyun explained as he remembered the text of the youngest among them. He was still wondering what he meant by 'Have fun and good luck with Hyung' - why good luck with hyung? Anyways it doesn't matter he is going to enjoy the day with Sunggyu.

"Well that's kinda strange but how cares we deserve that once in a while, right?"- Sunggyu smiled his infamous eye-smile and again Woohyun's heart wouldn't stop beating.

"Absolutely! So Gyu what do you want to do?"- Woohyun asked excited and cleaned the table at the same time.

"I want to go to the movie theater! It's been suuuuch a long time since we watched a movie together."- Sunggyu exclaimed happily and to that Woohyun could never ever say no.

"Okay then it's the movies~"

After their breakfast they took their time to get ready and just as Sunggyu wanted to check his phone he received a message, with a small smile he opened it.

From: Jongie

Hello hyungggg~ We wish you a lot of fun with Hyunnie hyung today, btw we bought bonze for you two , the cans are hidden in the little cupboard~

Ps. I've heard that Woohyun is a lot more clingy and suuuupppper cute if he's drunk ;3 We won't be back before tomorrow so don't miss that chance!

W-why is he telling me this? Does he know that I like him in that way?! And what does he mean with don't missing the chance, what chance?- Sunggyu asked himself and after a bit of a thinking he figured out what the younger may or may not meant by that. With a red face he closed the text message and turned around to get his wallet.

Just as he wanted to enter the kitchen again in which Woohyun was still cleaning up or doing what ever he was doing Sunggyu heard the other shouting in delight.

"Oh my God Gyu they bought us lot's of beer!!! Let's get wasted today!"

"And what about tomorrow you moron?"- Sunggyu laughed loud.

"I don't care about tomorrow let's have fun today!"- He answered back right before he grabbed the older's hand and pulled him out of the apartment.

Hand in hand they made their way to the movie theater and both of them secretly started to think of the day as a date.

As they reached the movie theater they chose some movie randomly since they didn't look them up, in the end they decided to go into a comedy movie, the movie itself was quite good and they laughed a lot. All in all the afternoon was quite nice since they ate an ice cream at a lovely cafè after the film and as the sky started to turn dark they grabbed some food from a Chinese take away.

With lots of food they entered the dorm again and both were still in high spirits talking about the funny movie and all other stuff which came into their mind.

As they entered the living room Sunggyu put the food on the small coffee table infront of the Tv and then the Tv while Woohyun was busy carrying the beer into the living room.

"So Gyu enough of the sweet stuff, let's have a good time."- Woohyun snickered and handed his friend a can of the cooled beer, Sunggyu thanked him and opened the beer with a small smile on his face; it's surely been some time~

"Gyu what's on?"

"I've got no clue, just the Tv."

"Okay but we have much more important stuff to do now!"

"And what?"

"EAT and DRINK!!"- He younger laughed loudly.

"Okay,okay I got it."- Sunggyu snickered and took the first slip of his beer alone with the first bite of the fried noodles infront of him.

The hours passed and with the hours the beer and the food where either drunken or eaten by them, they laughed a lot, talked even more and one thing lead to another but how in hell they ended up like his was still a mystery for Sunggyu. Sure Sunggyu had heard about Woohyun being extra clingy and so on when he's drunk but he wasn't expecting this and some how this was a bit more then being a bit clingy.

Sunggyu was sitting on the sofa, his hands were sweating, his heart was beating fast, his mind was blown away, he was so nervous, he wasn't sure what to do, what to say or where to put his hands and that one person was at fault, Nam Woohyun. At some point he wasn't sure anymore whether that was a dream or not but it certainly was real and he was a bit overwhelmed by the whole situation.

Indeed Sunggyu was sitting on the sofa but he wasn't sitting on it alone, no of course not Woohyun was with him but the younger was not really sitting on the sofa but sitting on him. Woohyun was sitting on his lap with one of his legs right and left from his thight, with both of his hands in the older's hair and looking at him with this look which nearly screamed . Sunggyu had never seen something so y, Woohyun hair was messy, his shirt was bottomed open but not so wide to expose his perfect chocolate abs while he bit his lip in a y way and looked down at Sunggyu how was still fighting with himself to stop himself from touching the perfect man on top of him.

With  a smirk Woohyun leaned down so he could whisper the older into the ear and so he did never forgetting to talk in a seductive low way.

"Sunggyu you can touch me."- He whispered lowly which sent chills down Sunggyu's spine, he needed all his strength not to lose control over his own body but this all way a big fat no good, the younger was drunk and wasn't himself. Sunggyu should take advantage of that the younger didn't even felt something for him, sure there was that dream thing but Sunggyu was sure that the younger just dreamt and didn't really meant him by saying that therefore he was like 100% sure that they younger would regret everything and would be disgusted if he would touch him now. So Sunggyu took a deep breath to calm himself down before he answered calmly or at least he tried to do so .

"No Woohyun I will not and g-get up."- He breathed out nervously but it got even worse as the younger started to trail kisses down his collar bone.

"Why not? And why should I?"- The younger asked in between kissing every piece of exposed skin he found.

"Because this is no good,"

"Why?"

"B-because you d-don't feel anything for me which is obvious s-since I'm a guy too and you w-will regret everything you did tomorrow."

"Is that so?"- Woohyun asked dryly and pulled back to have a proper look at the older's face which was red as a tomato.

With a loving smile he brushed a his thumb over Sunggyu's slightly chubby cheeks and hold his face lightly, he leaned in and placed a tenderly kiss on the older's lips and pulled away only seconds later, he stared at Sunggyu's shocked face before he muttered something while one single tear rolled down his cheek.

"I've never loved someone as much as I love you, I'm sorry."

He was just about to stand up and leave the room since yeah he just spilled the one secret he didn't want anyone to know and especially not Sunggyu but who cares? Too late is too late anyway. His tears continued to roll down his cheeks but not a second later he found himself being pushed against the pillows of the sofa with Sunggyu on top of him, one hand of his on each side of his head.

Woohyunw as honestly confused what was happening he didn't expect the other to react like this he was expecting him to be disgusted and to never speak with him again but not with being kissed multiple times.

Sunggyu kissed away ever tear and thoese which were about to roll down before he pulled away with a for Woohyun unreadable expression.

"Don't be sorry silly, you're the one who cracked my shell, being in love with someone surely brings it difficulties with it."- Sunggyu giggled but Woohyun was totally dumbfounded.

"W-what do you mean, a-are you by any chance in ..in love with me?"- He asked unsure and his tears started to apprear again.

"Yup."- Sunggyu smiled loving and embraced the younger who wouldn't belive it.

"Is it just because of the alcohol, are you drunk?"- He asked quietly into the older's shoulder.

"Nope I have a really high alcohol tolerance, I'm not even near being drunk maybe a bit tipsy but that's it."- He said and kissed Woohyun lightly, light kisses turned into longer onxes and in the end leaded to a really passionated one.

 

 

 



 

Kekek there you have it a full chapter of Woogyu and some kisses here and there

Only myungyeol let and then we have all our otps together and then I can write a few super fluffy chapter yeahhh

Hope you guys like it kekeke :DD

oh yeah btw the song I used the lyrics from is 'Kimi no Suki na Uta' from UVERworld that song is really great :3

(word count approx. 2800)