Have you noticed?

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

 

Act 10 - Love in the air ?


 

Sungjung opened the door to the dorm with a swing but was met with silence which he wasn't expecting. He knew that Sunggyu and Woohyun were out as well as Myungsoo and Sungyeol, so he was more or less expected their rappers to be home but much to his surprise he was alone.

He didn't mind to be alone, he liked it a lot but it was strange, usually at least one of the bunch was at home but today must be an exception.

He walked into the living room and collapsed on the couch not bothering to catch the pillows which were falling down by his jump. He laid there, with his head on the pillow only listening to his own quiet breathing as he thought about things. Now he had time to think about the stuff which was bugging him for quite sometime, the thing which simply couldn't get out of his mind relating to his friends was the relationship between Sunggyu and Woohyun.

Something was off with them but he couldn't quite pinpoint what it was, but something was definitely off. He just felt it in his guts and his feeling was never wrong.

The way they looked at each other had something special in it and if Sungjong wouldn't know it better, he would think the two were in love with each other but then again maybe they are.

 

Sungjong tapped his kin lightly trying to put one and one together and eventually a few of the changes in the olders attitude made sense. For example in the first month you were able to literally see the tension between Sunggyu and Woohyun but nowadays there was nothing, Sungjong knew that Woohyun had always been a big fan of Sunggyu but Sunggyu wasn't really one of Woohyun. But nowadays the two were like glue, it doesn't matter where the one was the other would be there too, they did nearly everything together and Sunggyu started to depend on Woohyun. He was the first person he would ask for advise or would take about his worries. Sungjong had never really paid them attention but now he certainly will. He would find out because he was he, someone who loved to dig out secrets.

Maybe he was just imagine things but for now he had better other things to take care about first.Today he was going to finally meet his old friend again and Sungjong was very happy about it. 

He pulled himself up and walked to his room to change into some nicer clothes, he hadn't seen her in ages so he wanted to look good. He passed Dongwoo and Hoya's room and just as he passed it he heard light snoring.

"Oh is someone here?"- He thought out loud and took a few steps back so he was right infornt of the two rappers room, he pressed his ear against the door but nothing.

I might as well take a look~- He thought grinning and opened the door slowly, what he saw brought a smile on his face.

Dongwoo and Hoya were sleeping deeply embracing each other and sharing only one blanket.

"They are so cute~ I should take a picture for them to look at it later~"- He giggled and pulled his phone out off his pocket, seconds later a few pictures of the adorable couple were taken and Sungjong closed the door as slowly and quietly as he had opened it, not failing to notice the purple heart-shaped photo frame which was standing on Hoya's nightstand. Even thought he wasn't entry sure about Woohyun and Sunggyu's relationship he was sure about Hoya and Dongwoo's, it was just a matter of time until one of them would confess, he was sure and here he is looking at the two, hugging each other to have a comfortable sleep. These two were kind of obvious from the very beginning on, Dongwoo was always at Hoya's side and would touch him and call him cute nicknames as much as he could while Hoya was simply different around his bubbly friend. Hoya was a guy who didn't really do such a thing as skinship but with Dongwoo he was different also he had this special way how he was either looking at Dongwoo or talking with his friend. Sungjong noticed immediately, sometimes he was seriously asking himself if he was the only one would saw literally hearts flying around both of their heads.

He skipped the way to his room with a mood which couldn't get any better and a giant smile on his lips.

"I wonder who confessed first~ Howonnie hyung had been soooo obvious about his feelings for Dongwoo hyung, even a bind mouse would have noticed that he was in love with the older~ Aigoo I'm so happy for them."- Sungjong mumbled happily and opened at the same time his big utterly organized wardrobe.

He pulled one piece after another out of the wardrobe until he found the jacket and shirt he was looking for, he completed his outfit by adding a few accessories such as a watch and nice new shoes and his beloved black ripped jeans. He put all the clothes on and looked at himself in the big mirror.

Niceeee, I'm ready I think. Ohh but I need to get my wallet before I head out!- Sungjong remained himself and grabbed the rest of his necessary stuff which included his keys just in the case that the fresh-in-love couple would leave the dorm and his cell phone, he would never ever leave the dorm without it.

After he was absolutely sure he forgot nothing he left the dorm with quiet steps not to wake Hoya and Dongwoo or YaDong how he will call them form now on, every couple needs a couple name, right?

He checked his watch and he was just in time, he walked down the way to get to a little cafè in which he promised his old school friend to meet her.

It's been such a long time since Sungjong had seen Heejin, Park Heejin, She's a dear friend to him which he had meet in middle school and since then the two have been friends but due to his new life as a trainee he wasn't able to meet her anymore. Therefore he was overly excited to see her pretty face again.

She's a sweet girl with good manners and at least as much interested in fashion as Sungjong himself, she was a girl who was fun to be with and had a personality of an angle, only by the thought of her a large smile made its way onto Sungjong's face and stayed there.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

It didn't take long until Sungjong was right infront of the cafè of his desires", he opened the door with a swing and walked into the sweet small cafè, not a second later he spotted a beautiful young woman in a amazing white dress sitting at the corner waving to him. With an even bigger smile he mad his way to the girl and pulled her into a thight hug.

"Aigoo Heejin, I missed you soo much, you can't even imagine!"- He said and hugged her even tighter, she returned the great smile of his with twinkles in her eyes.

"Ahh Jongie me too, it's been such a long time~"- She smiled warmly and took a seat again, which Sungjong did as well.

"You look fantastic today! You've got more beauty over the time I haven't seen you!"- Sungjong complemented her and her cheeks changed color to a rosy pink, which was more or less the same color as her glossy lips.

"Aish you're the one to say that, you look so handsome! How is life as a trainee?"- She asked excited, they talked a lot, to be exact they spent the whole afternoon catching up with each other and telling the other about the changes in there life; whether they be the whole stuff about living with 6 other guys in a dorm or her decision to take Fashion as a subject in university. They had a great time and promised each other be keep in touch no matter what.

 

*********************************____________________________________**********************______________****************____________

 

"...and then Myungsoo stole Sungyeol's laptop and run around the dorm with it and Gyu are you listing?"

"Gyu?"-  Woohyun said with lightness in his voice and confusion written all over his handsome face, but again no reaction for the older. Woohyun pouted but tried again to get the attention of his crush. He was already talking to the other for at least half an hour until he noticed that his friend was more or less spaced out. It was already afternoon as they got a text form their vocal trainer saying that they would have a break of an hour so they decided to got themselves lunch in a small but nice restaurant. They went to their usual table and ordered their usual dishes and while they were waiting for them to arrive they talked at least it was so until Sunggyu slowly but surely started to space out.

He looks so nice today but he was handsome from begin on. Aigoo, did he always have such beautiful lips? I wonder how it would be to kiss them now..

"Hey Gyu, have you heard a thing I said to you in the last at least 20 minutes?"- Woohyun asked a little bit annoyed and waved his hand infornt of the older's eyes what finally got at least on reaction of him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Hyun did you say something?"- Sunggyu asked slowly his eyes finally leaving the youngers lips and moved on to his dark brown twinkling eyes.

"Gyuuuuuu I've been talking for quite some time, did you really heard nothing?"- Woohyun whined with a big fat pout resting on his cherry lips and Sunggyu would simply love to kiss it away of the youngers lips - by that thought the leader shook his head rapidly which got Woohyun asking himself if everything is alright with the leader.

The younger brushed it off and went on by asking the older about his deep thoughts he must have been in.

"What did you think about that you didn't notice that I was talking to you?"- He asked with a smirk on his lips but that question got the older by surprise.

"W-what I was thinking about?"- Sunggyu repeated carefully and the younger only nodded. Omg what should I say? I can't possibly admit that I was staring at his lips for like 30 minutes straight and thought about kissing him again but this time in a proper way. Oh my goddess what am I even thinking about?! Kim Sunggyu pull yourself together! He is your best male friend!

"So? It was something dirty ,right?"- Woohyun snickered and Sunggyu felt like slapping himself and then the younger afterwards.

"Haha yeah of course, you've got me.".- He answered awkwardly and was about to change the subject as the food arrived and he was never happier in his life for getting his dishes served.

They started their lunch with a great appetite and therefore mostly concentrated on eating instead of talking which was much to Sunggyu's relief.

The time flew by and in no time their break was at its end, they mad their way to the entertainment building once again and came across a cafè on their way.

"Hey Hyun how about we get something sweet for the kids?"- Sunggyu asked with a charming smile which melted Woohyun each and every time he saw it.

"Sure, let's go~"- They entered the small shop and ordered a few things which they knew would be liked by the others - two Ice Americano for Sungyeol and Myungsoo, one Iced Lemon Tea for their youngest member Sungjong, two fresh brewed black-vanilla Cream Teas for Dongwoo and Hoya and Sunggyu picked an Iced Chocolate with cream for Woohyun while the younger chose the Strawberry Cream Shake for his beloved leader.

With hands full of cold drinks they walked to the building as fast as possible and with a few difficulties they entered the room with the others, and just as always was the mood in the room fantastic- their laughing could be heard even outside the room.

"Hi hyungs, where have you two been?"- Myungsoo asked the moment the two entered the room and grabbed the two coffees for him and Sungyeol with a great smile thanking both of his hyungs.

"Myung what are you asking? The two wanted some alone time."- Sungyeol joked but what he didn't know was that both of them indeed wanted to spent some time alone, he literally hit the bulls-eye. One closer look at their lightly pink cheeks would have been enough but he was to busy trying to get the drink out of Myungsoo's hands.

"By the way thank you for the drinks!"- The tallest all of them grinned and took the first slip with a loud 'mhmmm' leaving his mouth afterwards, to which Myungsoo had to grin.

"Uhhh what did you got me?"- Sungjong jumped excited and got even more excited as he was handed a cold delicious looking drink.

"Yah Dongwoo, Hoya stop being in your own world and get your drinks Gyu bought for you!"- Woohyun scolded their rappers who had been talking and doing whatever, not even noticing that he and Sunggyu had entered the room.

"Oh, come on Woo."- Hoya mouthed and stretched his hand out for his friend, who recently became his boyfriend even though nobody knows and they agreed to wait a bit until they would tell the others.

Dongwoo let himself get pulled up and keep holding the younger's hand, they walked over to the others and received their drinks as well which were totally what both of them liked.

They ended up sitting in a cycle drinking their amazingly good tasting drinks and talking about the stuff which had happened during the day, especially about Sungjong's date what the younger didn't want to admit of being a date, unfortunately their choreograph walked into the room with a determine look on his face what never meant something good. 

 

It's going to be a long and trying evening...- All of them thought at the same time but it couldn't be helped, they wanted to debut with excellent skills and just as the proverb says - No pain, no gain.

 

 



 

Hey guys, sorry for the late update but I kind of didn't had the time at the weekend and yesterday was the thing with aff :/

Hope you guys like it and this chap was a bit more about Sungjong :3

As you may gave noticed Woogyu will need their time to get together x,D

(word count approx.2400)