Hard times

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

 

Act 3 -Growing Love


 

 

It's been nearly five weeks since Woohyun  had  meet his other members and since he had started to work with them. Woohyun was so happy that he could work together with Sunggyu, every second he saw, heard or just felt Sunggyus presents in the room was precious for Woohyun and second for second he fell deeper in love with Sunggyu.

He couldn't describe the feeling he had when he saw the older dancing or singing it was so overwhelming for Woohyun that he was surprised and proud of himself that he didn't fade out of excitement by now. Unfortunately they didn't have their dorm by now so Woohyun was separated from Sunggyu for so many painfully long hours but their CEO told them they would move into an apartment the moment the entertainment find one which would suit them.

 

The training was tiring and it was hard for everyone, they had extremely full loaded schedules every day and were happy when their tired bodies hit their fluffy bed every night. But thanks to their hard work during the day they made good processes and their teachers were pleased with their performance.

Even though they've been together for around five weeks only they already bonded and friendships started to grow deeper, they slowly trusted each other and opened up. Dongwoo and Howon had an amazingly good bound after three days and the little awkward and stiff Howon opened himself fully to Dongwoo who liked the other the moment his eyes felt on him.

L was still a bit too quiet for everybodies' liking but they were sure it wouldn't take long until the mysterious L would give way to the happy, talkative Myungsoo, after  one days of spending time together the other four had realized that L had some kind of a split personality, the personality 'L' was cold and quiet with a mysteriously aura surrounding him while Myungsoo was all happy, talkative and most of the time embarrassed because of his own silly talking.

And last but not least was the 'friendship' between Woohyun and Sunggyu, while Woohyun tried his best to make the older like him, the latter however didn't want to see nor hear Woohyun at all. Even after weeks of Woohyun being a second shadow, always caring and worried about the older, Sunggyu didn't change his way of behavior the only thing what might have changed was that one of Sunggyu's  most important aims of the day was to avoid Woohyun. But this is surely an unmanageable task then even when he said the nastiest things to Woohyun the latter would always stay by his side, even when Sunggyu tried to hide the younger always managed to find him and of course his schedules were in the way too.

And in addition, Woohyun had like a seventh sense for Sunggyu.

When ever Sunggyu felt tired after two hour of dance practice for example Woohyun would be the first to ask their trainer to give them a rest also Woohyun was the one to get food for all of them most likely because he couldn't always only get food for Sunggyu alone. He also was the biggest mood maker in their still fresh team ;when someone was down he tried his best to make them smile again but the one he wanted so badly to be happy was and still is his Sunggyu. And Woohyun was determined to do everything possible to let the other feel how important he was to him.

***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***-------------------------------------------------------------------***---***---***---***---***-------------------------------------***---

 

Today was Monday and finally Woohyun was able to see his friends and more specific Sunggyu again, their manager gave them a day off because he and the CEO had to talk about some serious matters which they didn't want to inform them, at least not now.

 

Of course it was a nice change to their normally hectic routine, by now they trained together for almost two months so one day off was something nice for every one but Woohyun couldn't enjoy his day fully; he missed his perfect Gyu so much. Even Woohyun himself knew how pitifully and silly it must sound to an outstanding person but it is how it is, Woohyun missed the older every second he wasn't around and it nearly scared Woohyun that he was able to fall this deeply even though the older some kind of ignored him from time to time or said some bad things to him but Woohyun told himself that the older must have been stressed or something like that, nothing serious; he didn't mean what he say. 

So today they had a meeting with their manager and their CEO, all five of them were curious as to why but it wouldn't take long until they knew anyway.

Woohyun woke up fairly early this morning mostly because of happiness and a bit of excitement; what would they want to tell us? Hopefully something nice.

Woohyun picked out some nice clothes, grabbed his cell phone, keys and some money; he wanted to buy a coffee for Sunggyu on the way to the woollim building because by now he knew most of the things the older liked and disliked. Even if Sunggyu didn't particularly tell him about the things Woohyun figured it himself,

Most of the time when Woohyun brought Sunggyu something to drink or to eat the older would tell him off by saying things like 'Get out of my way, I'm not hungry/ tursty', 'Why should I eat something you brought me? We aren't even friends'- that hurt Woohyun to no end but only the strong survive, or he simple ignored him but Woohyun knew the olders silly way of thinking, so Woohyun put the meals at some corner and would pretend to go to the restroom or something like that and would come back silently only to find the plate empty or just the things the older didn't like still on the plate and Sunggyu sitting in the corner with a blissful smile on his lips, this were the moments in which Woohyun was 100 percent sure Sunggyu was worth all the trouble because one simple smile of him and all worries of Woohyun were forgotten.

 

After Woohyun had bought a coffee for him and one for Sunggyu he walked down the way which leaded strait to the entertainment building and Woohyuns eyes literally began to shine the moment he saw his crush walking down the same street, Woohyun really wouldn't like to be called a stalker but of course he knew were his love lived but he would never admit it if he would be asked, whatever Woohyun quick his peace and it didn't take long until he was walking next to Sunggyu, he pawed the older a little to get his attention before he waved cutely and greeted him with a warm loving smile.

 

"Good morning Sunggyu-hyung~~ Did you have a pleasant Sunday?"- Woohyun asked exited, still with two cups of streaming hot coffee in his hands.

Just ignore him Sunggyu, you have to keep yourself together! Just pretend you didn't hear him.

"Sunggyu-hyung?"- Woohyun tried again but was once again treated with the cold shoulder, maybe he is deep in thoughts and didn't realize that I'm talking to him!

"Hyung! earth on Kim Sunggyu can you hear me?"- Woohyun laughed and slapped Sunggyus shoulder lightly.

Okay Nam Woohyun that was to much...

"Back off Woohyun...."- Sunggyu groaned annoyed.

"Ah now you noticed me~ Did you have a nice day off?"- Woohyun asked curiously.

"God Woohyun can't you talk to any other of the many people you may call friends?"- Sunggyu rumbled annoyed only from the present of the younger alone and that the younger was actually doing small talk with him didn't bring his mood up.

"Hyung don't be like thisssss."- Woohyun whined, pouted and tried to make the best puppy eyes he was able to show.

"What do you want Woohyun? I'm totally not in the mood for your bull..."- God I'm never in the mood for you anyway..

"Hyung did you not sleep well?"- Woohyun asked concerned because he knew that the older was always overly stressed out when he didn't catch enough of his precious beauty sleep.

"Dear Lord Woohyun! I slept all day long so I rested enough I just...I just can't stand you."- Sunggyu emphasized nerve-wraked but mumbled the last part nonetheless.

"You just what?"

"Argghh never mind okay?! So what the hell do you want?!"

"Ohh yeahh silly me, I've got you a coffee~"- Woohyun smiled loving and showed the cup of coffee in Sunggyu's hands.

"...Woohyun I don't need a coffee."-  He hissed and gave the coffee back.

"Oh come on hyung~ I've got your favorite with lots of strawberry chocolate pieces on top of the whipped cream~"- The younger smiled even more, whether this could even be possible.

"N-no Woohyun I do-"- Sunggyu tried to lie about him not liking this special coffee you could only get at one particular cafè but it was quite a obvious lie and Sunggyu couln't end his sentence anyway because before he even started he was stopped by the younger.

"No Sunggyu don't come me with your 'I don't like it' thing, okay? Just take it, please do me that favor~"- Woohuyn whined and looked at his hyung with pleading eyes. Sunggyu groaned, took the coffee from the youngers hand and took a slip from it, he tried his best to put down the urge to let a  'mhhhmmm' leave his lips but he was powerless against the amazing taste of his favorite coffee. While Sunggyu was in his little world brooding about the fact that Woohyun even knew what his favorite hot drink was, Woohyun was dancing a victory dance in his inner and grinning like an idiot to himself.

They walked to the building together but no further words were exchanged. When they reached the entrance Woohyun hush to the door to open his for Sunggyu just like a gentleman. Sunggyu looked at him and rolled his eyes-What an idiot...always has to be better than the others...

 

When they reached the room they were greeted by the other three who where already waiting next to the door to be let in.

"Hellooo gyus~ Did you all have a pleasant day off?"- Woohyun asked happily as he saw the others.

"Hi Woohyunnie~ We had a great day of right, Hoaegi? keke."- Dongwoo sing-songed and pulled an utterly flustered Howon nearer to himself.

"Aha 'Hoaegi'?, That's new~ What did you two do? Come tell us Hoya."- Woohyun asked mockingly with a smirk on his lips because normally Howon or Hoya as Woohyun calls him, is all tough,professional and serious but the moment Dongwoo is next to him being his normal sweet angle self the rapper is like a different person. On the other side who wouldn't be at least a bit embarrassed by such nicknames as 'Hoaegi' and to tell the truth Woohyun was extremely jealous he wanted such a good relationship between him and Sunggyu too.

 

Moments later the door was opened and their manager told them to come in what the five did immediately, when they walked in they saw two quite unfamiliar faces looking at them.

Their CEO smiled at them charmingly and asked them to take a seat so he could explain his next steps.

In the following hour he announced that he wanted to add Lee Sungyeol and Lee Sungjong to the team to finally complete it; Sungyeol was a bright kid so he would bring the mood up within the team and as an extra he had the face, body and height of a model. Sungjong on the other side should be in charge for the maknae position, he was cute, could properly pull of all kind of hair colors and had this feminine touch. In the end the CEO explained that they would join the vocal line but only as sub-vocalists because they weren't as skilled in singing as the others yet.

In addition he told them about the apartment which they found that was really convenient and at the right size for seven people to live in together.

He showed them proud the floor plan of the apartment and told them about their roommate they would share the room with.

 

After the meeting Sunggyu felt like crying simply like crying, he kind of liked the idea to live with his new friends under the same roof of course it would be unavoidable to see Woohyun but nonetheless Sunggyu was exited to move in the dorm but now he just wanted to dig himself his own grave to jump into it.

 

Flashback

 

After the CEO showed them the planes the cleared his throat and pointed to the fist bedroom which was also the biggest of the total of 3 bed rooms.

"I and your manager kept an eye on you all and we spent long time to decide who should room with who but now we agreed to the following arrangement:

in the biggest room of all the maknae line should stay which means, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjung and in addition the three of you could get to know each other better.

In the bedroom next to the biggest, with the window would be the room for our rapper line especially since they are such good friends by now and last but not least our main vocal team should be in the room next to the kitchen."

 

Yes, Sunggyu felt like crying his worse nightmare just came true, on the other hand you have Woohyun who literally glowed because of happiness and he had to pull himself together to not kiss his manager and CEO at this very moment.

After they were all dismissed they had to pack all their stuff to bring it to the dorm, they didn't need to take any furniture with them because the dorm was fully furnished already. They walked all together the long street along until they had to separate because their own houses where at different places, expect Myungsoo's and Sungyeol's the two of them particularly lived next door but they've never seen each other before; what a small world.

On the way to their houses Sungyeol and Myungsoo talked a lot and they really liked the other, they had many in similar and many topics to talk about, all in all they were on the same wavelength. In the end they even helped each other packing their stuff or at least tried to do so; they were continuously laughing because either of them did something silly or said something ridiculous. Secretly was Myungsoo so happy that he finally had his best friend within the group, of course he liked every of his hyung and Sungjong seemed nice to but Sungyeol was special he just had something that the others didn't have. And Myungsoo had indeed the feeling the silly handsome boy could become his best friend over the time.

 

Three hours later all of the seven had carried all their stuff inside their new apartment and all the seven of them were pretty much stoned by the beauty of the apartment, the furniture in most of the rooms was either dark brown or white, the living room had a deep red wall and a really big Tv along with a white leather couch in the middle of the room. All rooms were tastefully decorated with red or white stuff like flowers and even pictures all in all their dorm was high-class.

 

After the first enthusiasm about the wonderful apartment was over the looked for their rooms to organize their stuff. It didn't take them so long to finish everything so they had enough time to grab something to eat, in the end they settled with going to a cheep restaurant to have a snack since their manager told them to come back to the office after they finished moving.

The mood during their lunch was great they talked a lot and learn many things about each other. They really going to be a good team in future, every one was laughing and had fun if you don't count Sunggyus mood swings which were every time Woohyun would start to say something or just look at him, fortunately everyone was so engrossed in their talking that they didn't notice his strange behavior towards Woohyun.

 

The moment they swallowed the last bit of their fried kimchi rice their manger called Woohyun that they should come over if it's possible and of course it was possible so they made their way back to the woollim building, minutes later they were back in the office and were facing the two again.

 

"And how do you like it? It's nice isn't it?"- The CEO asked curiously to break the ice before he would tell them the next changes.

"It's awesome sir! Thank you so much for finding this beautiful apartment for us!"- Sungyeol bounced overly happily and the others agreed to his answer.

"I'm glad to hear you like it, we spent a lot time to find a suitable place since you're so many, anyway because your team is finally completed we want you to think about who should be the leader. We already have someone in mind but we want you to choose too and since you have two new members we will be giving you two week time to decide who you want to be you leader, alright?"- Their CEO explained with a soft smile on his face, he really likes this seven young man, they had potential to make it big in the industry.

"Oh but we'll have a said in it too, of course."-Their manager added and took some papers out of his bag. "Here are your schedules for the next month but for today you're finished. Make yourselves comfortable in your new home and get to knew each other better, okay? See you all tomorrow at exactly 7 a.m in the dance studio. We have to be quick so you're able to debut soon, alright."

"Yes sir see you tomorrow and thank you once again for spending so much time thinking about us. We are really glad to know that you look after us so much. Have a pleasant day. "- Woohyun said to the two men infront of him and bowed what the others did too.

 

On their way back home Sunggyu was deep in thoughts- This was his chance to get something that Woohyun didn't have, to be a leader, to be a very important person in a group; yes that was the title Sunggyu needed to be confident again. Since he had meet Woohyun he slowly but surely lost his confidence about himself and about his skills, he was even worried that he would be kicked out of the group someday because they didn't need him; Woohyun could sing all his parts anyway and was a master at hitting high-notes, was good at dancing while he ,himself, was like a black-hole and Woohyun was much more good-looking because of his big eyes , plump cherry lips, his tanned skin and his unbelievable y body so of course Sunggyu was worried about his place within the group since he could only wish for the features of the younger but being the leader would be a save spot, he couldn't be kicked out anymore. He would be to important and another good point he wouldn't be compared with Woohyun anymore because his main role would be leader and not only main vocalist.

Therefore Sunggyu was determined to become the leader of his team, he wanted it so badly no he just needed to be the leader. Fate was cruel enough to send him Mr. Perfect to make him struggle and to doubt his whole being so this one time the luck could be on his side right?

In the following two weeks Sunggyu tried his best to be change his attitude towards one of being a leader, he always liked it to be a 'hyung' he liked it to be someone other people could count on, a person to which others would come asking for advice, he wanted to be the pillar for his younger friends so he did everything in his power. Although he just couldn't handle Woohyun, he still remained cold towards the other and was most of the time everywhere else then at home, simply trying to avoid the younger.

Since he moved in the same room as Woohyun the younger got even more clingy then ever and Sunggyu hated it, he didn't want the other to talk with him,to do stuff with him, the other taking care of him,  to make him a good damn banquet for breakfast, lunch, dinner when ever the younger had time heck he didn't want any off it but still he got all the attention from Woohyun.

 

 

Two weeks later

 

The seven were sitting once again in the meeting room facing their manager and their CEO until their CEO announced with proud voice who would be the leader. Sunggyu was confident, he watched over the kids all the time, helped them like he always does, got meals from time to time and even improved his own skills by asking Howon to help him with his dance problem and by staying longer to improve his vocal skills, okay that was mostly because he didn't want to spent unnecessary much time with Mr. Perfect in one room. Whatever Sunggyu was confident and nearly sure his name would be called, but to be honest due to Sunggyus intensive thinking he didn't notice that his boss already began to talk and his brain stated to work only words before the older announced the name.

"...so our choice is Woohyun-ah, we think he's the best choice since he's liked by nearly all staff members and is a really reliable person in addition he takes good care at you all and always has his eyes open."- The CEO explained with an eye-smile.

The moment Sunggyu heard this name, this god damned name he out, he was spaced out during their whole conversation and later on too, the only thing he did was blinking once in a while and thinking what he must had done in his previous live to deserve such a mess in his life.

When they arrived in the dorm he was still like his soul left his body but nobody really noticed it anyway, Myungsoo and Sungyeol were like attached by the hip since they met each other, Hoya and Dongwoo could be confused with a new married couple and Sungjung was engrossed in one of his fashion&lifestyle magazines again.

So Sunggyu sat down on a chair in the kitchen, simply staring at the wall like it was the most interesting thing in the world slowly hours passed and everyone went to bed and this was the signal for Sunggyu to finally get his hidden bottle of soju. The bottle was empty after five minutes and Sunggyu cursed that he was stupid for buying only one bottle of the liquid essence to make his life better.

After a while Sunggyu came to the point in which he was doubting why he even had the thought he would win against Woohyun, why would life be so nice? Yes indeed life isn't nice, it's a but Sunggyu forgot that for a moment and now he's sitting in the dark a little bit tipsy crying over his pitiful self.

He was so into self pitting himself that he didn't heard someone approaching him with gentle steps until this person wrapped two arms around his waist and only let got to whip the tears way from the olders' cheeks.

"Gyu what is wrong?! I knew something was off! Come on don't cry.."- Woohyun whispered and wiped the tears from his secret love but only to wipe the next coming tears away. He knew something must have been off since Sunggyu never behaved like this before and he could hit himself for just checking now on the older, god damn he couldn't even look after his crush how was he supposed to be looking after the other five; he didn't even want to Sunggyu would be a perfect leader in his option. But Woohyuns train of thoughts was interrupted by a weak push and quiet whisper.

"G-go a-away..."- Sunggyu whispered weak in between his sobs he hated the fact that the younger even found him in his most hurt moment in life, he can't even cry without worrying but now was everything absolutely meaningless for Sunggyu anyway.

"No Gyu, I don't go away you need someone right now! I'll help you-"- Woohyun said gently and caring but couldn't end his sentence because of Sunggyu who got angrier with every word the younger said.

I NEED SOMEONE NOW?! HE WILL HELP ME?! IS HE ING KIDDING ME?!

"Don't you ing 'Gyu' me here! Back the off! I don't need help and absolutely not FROM YOU!"- Sunggyu exclaimed in rage.

"H-hyung don't be mad, I can help you! Just tell me and I'll try everything in my power to help you!"

"YOU are seriously asking me to tell you what is bothering me?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUN OR WHAT? of course it must be fun to see me suffering and especially to see me crying, of course I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOU GOD DAMN MORON."

"Sunggyu n-no I don't and it's no fun ...it nearly k-kills m-me to see you cry , I..I just want to help you, y-you can trust me ,okay?

 I'm always b-by your side so just let me help you, j-ust tell me. P-please"

"You are on my side? I can trust you? I should tell you everything? You will keep standing by my side?"- Sunggyu whispered with a hint of sarcasm which most likey wasn't heard by Woohyun since the younger nodded eagerly.

"Okay then one sentence is enough...no three simple words..."- Sunggyu began and looked into the others eyes.

 

"I .hate .you."

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

DUM DUM DUMMM He said the three bad word :X

I know I'm the one writing this whole story but I fell so bad for Namu TT_TT He loves him so much and then he get such a thing as 'I hate you' TT_TT

But please don't start to hate Sunggyu xD He's totally doubt his whole being and is extremely hurt and vulnerable and Woohyun pushed the wrong bottoms at the wrong time.

The next chapter will be like part 2 of this chapter but I simply had to cut it by the ' I hate you ' thing because it's so heartbreaking ( Okay at least for me x,D )

Hope you like the new chapter , leave me comments if you like~

BTW the next update could need some time because I have so many exams next week T_TT GODDD I DON'T WANT To WRITE THEM TT_TT

(word count approx. 4400)