Of dreams, breakfast and sweet moments

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

 

Act 13 -  Is something wrong?


 

 

It wasn't long after Myungsoo dashed to the bathroom, still in shock that he was kissed by his friend, that Sungyeol woke up. He blinked a few times and within seconds he was fully awake, he looked around the room and was a little bit surprised that he was the only one left. Usually Myungsoo would at least sleep as long as him or even longer, since the younger had some kind of a comatose like sleep in which you could do anything in the room without him waking up. Therefore Sungyeol was a bit taken back to wake up all alone but on the other side he was fairly relieved about that because he had to process the dream of his first.

He was nearly sure that his face must be as red as a tomato but he didn't want to check, he was embarrassed enough. He slowly brought up his hands to his face and hid his warm face in them, letting a muffed moan leave his mouth.

What was this?! I never, never ever had such a dream, why now?! And why in hell with...with M-myung..oh my God!! -  He asked himself over and over again, normally he doesn't really remember what he had dreamt about but today everything was clear in his memory and he wished it wasn't. He can remember everything, every single detail and it scared him, everything about that dream scared him in some way. He was just so shocked and haven't got a clue how he should think about it now.

And things got only worst as he accidently touched his crotch with the back of his hand only to notice that he got a 'little problem' down there.

"Oh NO, No, noo!! This can't be, oh my God!"- He exclaimed nearly yelled as he noticed that he had a . Of course to have one in the morning is nowhere abnormal but he knew why he had it and that scared him. This dream, this dream involving his best friend and involving something you should only do with the one you love, the woman you love and not a certain young man.

Sungyeol was in a state of shock and panic, he crouched himself together in the corner of his bed with the blanket over his head before he finally started to think about everything that happened in his dream and what to do now.

His dream, a dream filled of moan, sweating bodies and whispers of love, a dream in which he had been holding a certain someone with whom he was  doing a certain thing, a dream Sunyeol never had before indeed Sungyeol never dreamt about having with someone.

Now he had and it scared him in someway, but it was just a dream, right? There is no meaning behind it.

He'd never touched Myungsoo's snow white skin in such a way, or heard the younger moan underneath him nor did he ever placed a gentle kiss on his lips like he did in his dream, but why does he still remember the feeling of the younger's lips on his?

 

*****

 

It's been half an hour since Myungsoo had locked himself in the toilet and everybody except him and Sungyeol were all ready having a nice breakfast together. Even though they were all more or less every day busy they still took the time to at least eat one meal together and all seven of them treasured the time they would spent together, just like a real family. They've been so long together that they thought of them as a family anyway.

"Jongie is Myungsoo still in the bathroom?"- Woohyun asked the youngest with a pained expression as he handed the boy the syrup he had asked for.

"Uhm yes I think so, why?"

"God damn what is he doing in there?! I seriously need to pee!"

"Yah! Nam Woohyun we're eating breakfast here can you maybe think about your choice of words?"- Sunggyu slapped his head lightly and scolded the boy next to him.

"But Gyuuuuuuuuu that's just how it is! Can't you do somethingggg?"- Woohyun whined and rubbed the spot Sunggyu had hit. Sunggyu rolled his eyes annoyed but stood up anyway, mumbling something about Woohyun being such a kid and then making his way to the bathroom door.

"Thank you Gyu, you're the besttt!!"- Was shouted from Woohyun in bliss and the older turned around immediately to shout his answer back before he focused his attention on the door and the boy behind it.

"Yes I know!"

Sunggyu knocked twice but nothing.

"Hey Myung open the door, I know you're in there. What's going on with you? Hyunnie made pancakes, I know you love them."- Sunggyu said against the brown wooden door but he knew Myungsoo could hear him.

Sunggyu waited but again not even one noise was heard from inside, the younger didn't move nor answered and that's something which gets on Sunggyu's nerves.

"Yah! Myungsoo I'm talking to you!"- He knocked on the door another few times and was getting inpatient, he was hungry too and loved Woohyun's cooking and due to the stubborn visual inside the bathroom his breakfast was getting cold.

"How long do you think he will be this calm before he explodes?"- Hoya asked the still eating four on the dining table after he had swallowed down the last piece of his pancake.

"Mhmmm let's see he only got one bite of his pancake and Hyun even made extra strawberry pancakes for him therefore I don't think he will last long."- Dongwoo explained after he had one short look at the leader's plate and the others nodded in unison. Only seconds later their leader indeed lost his patient which could be heard by the way his voice changed and his foot started to kick the corner of the door.

"Kim Myungsoo I will not repeat myself, you will open the door now and then you will get you breakfast, have you understand that? I'm counting down from 3..."

"3."

"Oh he started counting that is never a good sign."- Woohyun mumbled and stood up to walk to the bathroom since Myungsoo would leave it the latest by the number '1'.

"2." - Finally fast footstep and moving could be heard from the inside and just as Sunggyu was about to open his mouth to say '1' Myungsoo opened the door, seconds later Woohyun dashed in. He was never so happy and relieved to see the bathroom form the inside then he was just now.

"Sorry..."- With head hanging low and lightly pink cheeks Myungsoo apologized and walked with Sunggyu back to the dining table.

"No problem but I hope to God that my pancakes are still hot!"- Sunggyu threatened or joked, Myungsoo wasn't so sure, as he gave him a plate with his breakfast.

"Good Morning Myungoo-hyung why were you so long in the bathroom, when you weren't showering?"- Sungjong asked since he may or may not knew why and was therefore curios to knew more about the topic.

"N-no particular reason.."

"Ah, if you say so."

"Hey kids is Yeollie still sleeping?"- Sunggyu asked in between swallowing the delicious pieces of fried strawberry with chocolate syrup.

"Oh now that you say it, should I get him?"- Dongwoo suggested but before he could even put his fork and knife down Hoya was already up walking to the said boys room.

"I'll go, you eat your breakfast, okay?"- Hoya said sweetly which got Sungjong to squeak inside at least as much as Dongwoo.

Only minutes later Sungyeol was walking out of the room or better said was literally pushed out of the room from Hoya who was complaining about the other that he should hurry up.

Hoya sent Dongwoo a charming smile before he forcefully seated Sungyeol on the seat next to Myungsoo.

They ate in silence and it was surely uncomfortable and awkward, fortunately for them they all had to part ways due to their practice hours which would start at different times.

They left the table one by one and in the end only Myungsoo and Sungyeol were left, with Myungsoo still in his own world and Sungyeol to embarrassed to even bring himself to look his friend in the eyes.

He didn't know what to do now, normally he would ask Myungsoo about it but ,yeah, he couldn't possibly talk about that with him. In the end they finished their breakfast without even one word leaving their lips.

 

"Hoaegi, don't you think something is off with them?"- Dongwoo who was watching his two younger follow group members trough a small opening of their door, ask Hoya that was still changing his cloths to something better looking then his colorful dinosaur jumpsuit which he got from Dongwoo for Christmas.

"Sungyeol and Myungsoo?"- Hoya asked back and Dongwoo nodded lightly his eyes not leaving the two which were still eating in silence.

"Mhmm they haven't talked to each other, right?"

"Yup, that's so not them if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, yeah I know what you mean. Maybe they have a fight or something like that. One of them will apologize and then everything is alright again. It's always like that."

"You think so? I don't know..."- Dongwoo wondered out loud and closed the door, turning around he noticed that Hoya was still without a shirt so he turned around immediately mouthing a shy 'Sorry'.

Wahhh that was dangerous! Why is he even changing when I'm still in here-  Dongwoo hid his face in his hands but his blush didn't go unnoticed by Hoya, with gentle steps Hoya walked to the door to which Dongwoo pressed himself on. With a smirk on his lips he touched his boyfriends shoulder lightly, in order to get his attention, and just as Dongwoo turned around he placed a full kiss on his plump lips. Out of habit Dongwoo wrapped his arms around Hoya's neck and pulled the still half boy closer to himself.

After their long kiss ended, Dongwoo's sense seemed to came back and he was just about to push Hoya from him but the others grip on him was way to strong.

"Y-yah H-howon you can't do t-that while the others a-are around, what if one of them h-had opened the door?"- Dongwoo stuttered embarrassed trying his best to look every where but the gorgeous man infront of him.

"Then they should I don't care, I like you the best of all people out there, I don't mind them knowing that~" Hoya sing-songed and stole another small kiss from Dongwoo's lips.

"Put on s-some cloths."- Dongwoo whispered still trying to ban his eyes from staring at Hoya's exposed torso.

"You don't like what you see?"- Hoya asked with a fake whine voice and then grabbed the t-shirt he had planned to wear from begin with.

"It's exactly the opposite."- Dongwoo mumbled lowly but Hoya didn't hear it what Dongwoo was more or less relieved for.

Hoya took the bag, Dongwoo had prepared for them, in the one hand and the hand of his long time crush in the other before he opened the door with his feet and walked with Dongwoo right next to him to the front door, not forgetting to call out or the rest of their group.

"Guys we are leaving! Woohyun don't do naughty things with our leader, Yeol talk with Myungsoo before he gets depressive and Sungjong don't do any crap while were not here! See you guys later, we looooovee you!"- Hoya shouted delighted and closed the door with a loud bang and just as the door was closed he couldn't hold back his laugh anymore.

"Oh my God I would love to see Gyuzizi's face!"- Dongwoo joined him in laughing and in the best mood they made their way up to the company building.

 

Back in the dorm Woohyun couldn't stop the blush from appearing on his face.

Doing something naughty with Gyu...this....- Woohyun thought but he wasn't able to finish his thought due Sunggyu who was entering the room after having a shower. His skin was still slightly wet, a few drop of water were on his collarbone which let it look even better and from his hair were even more drops of pure clean water dropping down running down his flawless skin, by that view Woohyun had to swallow hard.

"Did that noisy dancer say something ?".- He asked and dried his hair with the towel.

"Uhhh n-no."- Woohyun stuttered bringing his eyes down to the floor, hoping the older didn't notice his blush.

"Aha but you don't look like it was nothing..."- Sunggyu bent down and was just about to bring the younger's face up with his thumb as Sungjong entered the room, which surely surprised both of them.

"Ohhh I'm sorry! I didn't want to interrupt you but I just wanted to tell you that Myungie- hyung, Yeollie-hyung and I are heading out to the hair dresser now. Keep doing whatever you were about to do but don't do to much naughty things, just like Hoya-hyung said!"- Songjong exclaimed happily and closed the door immediately with a wide grin resting on his face, leaving two utterly blushing males in the room.

"Oh so that's w-what he said."- Sunggyu mumbled sleepish with a faith blush across his cheeks.

On the way to his room he got his secret notepad and the pen out of his hidden place. He entered his shared room in which both Myungsoo as well as Sungyeol were doing anything just to avoid talking to each other, they felt strange, either of them had their one reason but Sungjong would bring them to talk with each other no doubt.

"Let's go you two! Put a smile on your faces, we are the first once to get our hair done by the hairdresser~ I'm so excited to get a new hair color! I have to send my first selca to Heejin~" - Sungjong grinned and pushed both of his friends out of the room and then out of the dorm to get to the hairdresser, not forgetting his precious book since he made up a plan for his 'WooGyu' project since morning and now was finally the time to write it down.

"Bye guys!! Wooyhun-hyung big bother is watching you, so don't do bad things to out innocent hyung!"- Sungjong shouted giggling but Woohyun didn't find his shouting a bit funny, not at all.

"What the is wrong with them why me?"- Woohyun breathed out annoyed but if he could he would do naughty things with his beloved Sunggyu.

 

 



Hey Hoo guys :DDDD

We've already reached about 3100 views *^* Thank you!!

Hope you like it <33333

Actually I should have been studying for my exam tomorrow but just as usual #yolo x.D OMG I'm so done with all this x,DD and that already after only one week of school OTL