Let's have some fun

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

Act 17 - It's just as if we had a date..do we have one?

 


 

It was already dark, the sun long gone to exchange places with the moon. Still, even though there was no sun light anymore, the streets were lighted by street lamps and lights of the shops signs. In the sky the moon was hanging and sending its clear white light as well and if they weren't in such a big city as Seoul with its thousands of lights a lot of stars could be seen in the nighty sky.

And in this scenery two young men made their way to the nearest movie theater, which they could find.

The wind was slightly blowing and although it was already night it wasn't chilly not at all or at least they weren't feeling cold. Maybe that was because the weather was nice during the day and because it wasn't raining or maybe it was the result of the little body heath the both shared with each other. They were walking side by side in the light of the moon, which created a romantic atmosphere and to top that they were walking so close that the back of their hands brushed each other now and then which resulted in the having a warm feeling speared in their body.

It was nice, they felt comfortable and that although they have been so awkward together for quite some time but now. in this particular moment, they felt good, it felt just right to be together with the other.

They passed building after building but they didn't really talk, they weren't really think or rather over-thinking things like they keep doing recently, no they were just walking and enjoying the others company to the most extend.

Sure they still had some mixed feelings and feelings they had never before but that could wait, there is enough time to figure that out.

After they passed a really large supermarket they finally reached a nice movie theater and with a great smile on his face Sungyeol grabbed the hand of his best friend and pulled the other to the entrance of the movie's. Sungyeol was feeling happy and felt even happier as he had the smooth hand of his friend in his and with a feeling of butterflies in his stomach, what he could really understand himself, he opened the door for them both. As they entered the big movie theater they were greeted by the sweet smell of fresh made popcorn. Still hand in hand Sungyeol turned around to look at Myungsoo and just then noticed the slightly blush the other had on his cheeks, and strangely the first thing Sungyeol thought was how cute he looked with these rossy cheeks.

"Yeollie?"- Myungsoo asked unsure since Sungyeol started to space out all of a sudden and without an actual reason,however seconds later Sungyeol's sense seemed to come back and a dimple smile made it way on his face and when Myungsoo loved something about his friend then it was his beautiful smile.

"So Myung what are we going to watch?"- He turned his head to the big table with all movies on it before he looked back at his friend who had a blissed smile on his face by now.

"Mhmm I don't know, it's been a while since I was at a movie's to be honest."- He said shyly but his smile never leaving his face and Sungyeol was trying hard to keep his emotion in because his Myungie was so cute.

Has he ever been that cute and adorable? I want to hug him and to give him a little kiss...agioo something must be wrong with me today.- Sungyeol thought and could help but shake his head by his own thoughts.

"You choose."- Myungsoo said grinning and pulled Sungyeol to the table, gripping harder on his hand in order to keep the others hand in place. He liked the feeling and even though they had hold hands in past it felt definitely different today.

"Okay I'll have a look~"- He turned his face away from his friend and looked at the movie titels and their disciption since he hadn't got a clue what the films were about, actually he hadn't heard of any of them before but that isn't really surprising due to their strict and exhausting traineeship. After a few minutes he still stared at the paper right infront of his and slowly a winkle was forming between his eye brows which Myungsoo couldn't help but laugh at.

"Oh my God Yeol it's not a Math test you're looking at just choose some film."- He giggled but within seconds a pout was visual on the taller's face.

"yah! You're one to talk, I haven't heard of any of these films before, how should I choose one for us without knowing them? I don't want to choose the wrong one so we end up bored to death."- He pouted before he looked at the paper again, determined to find the best film.

"Sometimes you really think to complicated, let's decided by a game."- Myungsoo grinned and by the word 'game' he already had all of this friend's attention.

"So we will not play rock, paper scissor before you even have the chance to bring that up, it would take like hours by so many films."- Myungsoo explained and a disappointed 'ohhhhhh' left Sungyeol's mouth without his permission.

"We'll do something faster, so just close your eyes and I slide with my finger up and down til you say stop and the film where my finger is on, we will watch."

"Okay that sounds like a plan!!"- Sungyeol exclaimed happily and closed his eyes immediately. Myungsoo started to slide his finger and after a while Sungyeol whispered a small 'stop' before he opened his eyes again now bounding up and down due to the excitement.

"And and??"

"It's film number 20, it's a...uhm ahh a romance movie."

"Well then, then it's film number 20."- Sungyeol laughed and walked to the ticket counter with Myungsoo trailing behind him still holding unto his hand with no intention of letting go.

On the ticket counter a young woman was standing with a small smile on her face but as the two handsome boys walked to her direction her mood brighten up immediately, it's a raw thing to have two such good-looking guys together buying tickets.

"Good evening."- she greeted and Sungyeol flashed her his trade mark smile.

"Two ticket for movie number 20 please."

She nooded slightly and printed out two tickets before she handed his them.

"Here you go, that makes 10 dollars each please."- She smiled and just as Myungsoo was about to get his wallet Sungyeol stopped him.

"Oh no, no I'll pay for you today~"- He grinned and turned around again to give the lady the money, failing to notice the blush on his friend's cheeks and while he didn't see it the lady surely did and the smile she had since the two boys were standing there faded a bit and nearly disappeared as she noticed the intertwined hands of them. She took the money and wished them a good time watching the movie.

"What a waste the tall one was totally my style....aishhhhh I will die alone since every hot guy is either in a relationship or gay and that one was both! Shot and his boyfriend was also hot as , what is wrong with this world????? Can't they leave one of these hotties for me?"- He whined quietly not missing out to kick the table a little bit.

 

The two walked over to the snack bar to get themselves a few sweet, of course it was totally against the rules and they were on a strict diet but who cares. They stood there looking at all the sweet treats and swallowed hard they would eat everything if they could but only one for each is the limit.

"So what do you want Myung? I'll go with a bag of popcorn and a diet coke since ya' know were still on diet:"- He laughed hole-hearted at least he tried to include their so hated diet.

"That's a good idea! If we drink diet coke everything is alright!"- Myungsoo joined in and both of them continued laughing after a while Myungsoo whipped away the tears which left his eyes from all the laughing and finally decided what to eat as his eyes fell on the container filled with all kind of jelly candies.

"Oh, oh! I want these jelly snakes!"

"Okay then."

"Oh wait and a diet coke of course, since were are on a diet, right?"- He giggled happily. Again Sungyeol bought everything for them and also paid everything himself, still insisting on buying everything for his friend and slowly a thought came into his mind - it was just like a date as if he was the girl and Sungyeol the boy who would treat his girl like a princess, by that thought Myungsoo's face changed his color to a tomato red but he couldn't think about that further since he was pulled into some direction by Sungyeol again.

They walked a while and then finally reached the big cinema auditorium in which their film would be played later, they looked for their seats and as they found them they sat down, placing their food beside them and while doing so they unknowingly let go of the others hand. As they noticed they had to fight against the pout which was forming on both of their faces.

Either way the lights went out and the first trailer started, it didn't take them long to notice that they were nearly alone besides a couple which were sitting a few lines infront of them but they seemed to be more into kissing then watching the movie anyway.

Honestly speaking after they looked at the passionately kissing couple the strange feeling along with a blush on their cheeks started to apear again only good that it was to dark so neither of them saw that the other was blushing in the end they just tried to focus on the film, only bad thing was that it was all about love and confessing.

"I love you so much and I'm sorry that I realize it just now!"- The protagonist named John said and took the hands of his first and only love in his hands, before he brought her hand up to his lips to place a tender kiss on them leaving the lady speechlessly happy.

"Oh John.".-She whispered quietly and the love in her voice was beautiful to hear, but he wasn't finished yet.

"Jane, we've been best friends for ever but only now I realized how beautiful you are, how long your eyelashes are, how your lips are heart-shaped, how sweet your voice is..."

Sungyeol focus on the movie  he honestly did or at least tried but as the guy, John, started to say all this stuff he slowly but surely found himself rather looking at his friend then at the screen. He looked at Myungsoo's face and just like that guy said, he himself had never noticed how long Myungsoo's eyelashes were, how smooth his skin looked, how kissable the lips of his were, how beautiful he was. Sungyeol couldn't bring himself to look back at the screen when he had something so beautiful next to him, sure that girl, Jane or whatever was surely a beautiful woman but just then Sungyeol noticed that in his eyes Myungsoo was a lot better looking, a lot more beautiful.

Myungsoo felt like he was watched, or rather stared at and just as he thought that he had some kind of paranoia he noticed just how long and intensive Sungyeol was looking at him. Slowly he turned his head so he was able to look at his friend properly, the movie was boring anyway.

"Yeol?"- He said to get the other's attention but Sungyeol was to much in his own world, so at least it seemed and just as Myungsoo wanted to turn his look back to the screen since he got nervous looking at Sungyeol, the said boy grabbed one of his hands. Immediately he looked at Sungyeol again and their eyes meet, which mad Myungsoo utterly nervous.

"Sungyeol w-what's the matter?"- He mumbled unsure but Sungyeol remained silent for a moment looking like he was sorting out his mind and then he opened his mouth to ask a simple question Myungsoo had never thought would change things so dramatically.

"Myung can I test something? I just want to make sure."- He asked slowly and Myungsoo nodded lightly, it couldn't be anything serious, right? So at least thought Myungsoo.

Sungyeol closed his eyes for a slit of a second and opened them again, he placed the one hand he wasn't holding Myungsoo's hand, on the latter's cheek and by now even if Myungsoo would be against whatever Sungyeol was about to do he weren't able to stop his friend anymore.

Sungyeol leaned in and placed a tender kiss on the lips of his best friend.

 



 

Hehe I did it, they kissed ...while both were fully awake x.D The first step for a beautiful romance is made~

movie theater what for a cliché first date place xDD Hope you still like it :DD btw I recently turned 18 yeahhh finally no more lying about the age if that infamous 'Are you really already 18?' question comes if you want to read something with mature content x,D

(word count approx. 2200)