The feelings we have

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

 

Act 6- Growing differences


 

 

"Hoaegi do you think they made up yesterday?"- Dongwoo asked with knitted browns while the two of them were on their way to get to their dance lesson,which they had every Friday morning. At first Hoya only shrugged since how should he know? He didn't see the two either, they headed out a lot earlier then usual; but he could literally feel how the pout on Dongwoo's face was forming so he decided to say something so his friend would be pleased.

"Well, I don't know for sure but I guess so. Woohyun didn't come to our room to spent the night with us instead of spending it in his with Sunggyu-hyung and they headed out together so early in the morning therefore I think something good must have happened."- Hoya answered with a small smile resting on his lips but it grew as Dongwoo was showing his adorable eye smile, Hoya almost melted only by looking at it.

"Yeahh you're right! He would have come to us if something had went the wrong way. Ahhh~ I'm so happy~ I hope they get great friends or even better best friends and then maybe....yeah...uhm maybe .. m-more?."- He exclaimed happily and linked arms with Hoya but stopped as he reached the difficult point in his sentence. He really hoped for this two friends that they would have such a strong bond and friendship as he has with Hoya but then again he and Hoya were the only once which are aware of the feelings Woohyun has for their eldest hyung and won't it hurt Woohyun to no end to be just a friend with no chance to ever be more? But on the other hand, Would Sunggyu even let something like dating Woohyun happen? What would the entertainment say? The fans? What would happen if Woohyun would be rejected? Dongwoo was thinking so much and was at a lose at some point of time, he can only imagine how difficult and hurtful it must be to be in love with someone of the same gender. Only good that he wasn't in love with anyone and certainly not with Hoya.

 

Dongwoo was so focused on his own thoughts that he must be oblivious to the way Hoya looked at him, a look filled with admiration, with innocent feelings, a look filled with unspilled words; or the way the younger's face was glowing with happiness since the moment he hooked arms with him, or how lightly the color of his face changed the more he pulled him to himself. Or even oblivious to the way the younger lost his prideful, strong, determine attitude infront of him to change to a young man which words and actions were filled with concern, carefulness and sweetness. But only good that Dongwoo wasn't in love with anyone and certainly not with Hoya, only bad that Hoya was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************************

 

 

Woohyun was happy no need to ask, he was smiling from one ear to the other and his mood was fantastic. The first thing he saw and felt in the morning as he woke up was Sunggyu; he woke up and was still resting in the embrace of the older.

Late in the night the two of them wanted to watch a movie so badly so they selected one in the internet and watched it on Woohyun's laptop, they were sitting next to each other on their mattress, resting their back at the wall. During the movie Woohyun got a bit sleepy so he rested his head on Sunggyu's shoulder, surprisingly the older didn't had a problem with it, rested his head on the younger's and even wrapped one arm around him to keep him in place.

Woohyun never felt any better and he guessed they must have fallen asleep at some point. He had fallen asleep with a smile on his face and woke up with one.

Not even five minutes after Woohyun woke up Sunggyu stretched his sleepy limps and looked around the room slightly disoriented, Why was he still sitting on the mattress and where was Woohyun? But before he could even voice out his thought the younger entered the room again with two glasses of orange juice in his hands.

They had a quick shower each, got some fresh clothes and decided to  walk up to the CEO to inform him about the decision Sunggyu had made the day before.

The talk with the CEO went without any problems and the two were relived, since they left the dorm so early the still had a lot of time left and the growling of Woohyun's stomach brought Sunggyu to an idea.

"Woohyun how about we go to a cafè instead of going home only to come here again in an hour?"- Sunggyu suggested in between a giggle which resulted in  the younger blushing, it's not his fault that his tummy was crying for food.

"Hehe ...yeah that would be nice, I'm k-kinda hungry."- Woohyun said awkwardly rubbing his neck in embarrassment and Sunggyu had to giggle again by the cute sight of the younger.

"You are hungry? Woahhh I won't have never thought that."

"Yah don't be like this! It's not my fault that my tummy is crying for food again. Let's go before I starve to dead here, you can't let your members starve Leader Gyu~"

"I would never let our cute Woohyun starve to dead no no no~ I'll treat you, sounds like a plan, right?"- He asked grinning but failed to notice the even deeper shade of red on Woohyun's face after he used the word 'cute'.

"Y-yup I'll eat so much you'll be poor after I'm finish~"- Woohyun sing-songed and slightly hoped his older friend would look at his face or hear his voice giving out.

Indeed today was a good day, Woohyun had a fantastic mood and was smiling form one ear to another.

~~~~~~~**********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************

 

"Aigooo Myungie I want to eat something sweet, what time starts our next lesson and what is it?"-  Sungyeol whined as he was walking in between Sungjong and Myungsoo; they just ended their extra vocal training, Sungyeol was usual whining after the extra training the three of them had but Myungsoo can understand. Usually they get a lot of critic and were always told to improve quicker since they want Infinite to debut soon but what should they do they gave their best already so Myungsoo was never mad at his friend for whining, he himself didn't like to hear that he should get rid of his 'anime voice' but he knew their teachers only meant the best for them.

"We have an hour left before we have dance practice as a whole and I guess it will be until evening."

"Reallllllyyyy? I don't want to dance I only want to eat chocolateeeeeee."

"Aren't you on a diet at the moment?"-  Sungjong asked with a judging look which leaded Sungyeol to whine even more.

"Don't remind meeeeeee, I still want to eat some sweet stuff, screw that damn diet! Baby fat is cute! I'm cute, right Myungie?!"

"Yeahhh super cute."

"See! He said I'm cute so I can eat chocolate even though I'm on a diet, just don't tell the others."- Sungyeol grinned happily and stuck out his tongue to Sungjung who only rolled his eyes in an annoyed way, sometimes he was really curious how in hell the quite Myungsoo can spent time with Sungyeol.

"Do what ever you want but don't come crying when they are angry with you."-  Sungjung stated rather annoyed with the kiddish attitude his hyung had from time to time.

"Yeah yeah I won't, I would only whine at Myungie anyway~"-  Sungyeol snickered and pulled Myungsoo along to leave the building farstly so he would get something sweet before they would spent the rest of the day dancing to all kind so music to improve their dancing skills.

"See you later Jong and please don't tell the other ,okay?"- Myungsoo asked the younger right before he was pulled away and the younger nodded shortly and walked away too.

~~~

"Yeol where do you want to go?"

"Oh right I don't know actually, do you want to eat something sweet too? How about we go to a cafè?"

"That would be good idea, as much as I know I'm on diet too but let's screw it together~"- Myungsoo laughed.

"That's the reason I like you the best! We can share a piece of chocolate cake oh oh ohhhh and a coffee! I would kill for a coffee!"

"Okay that sounds like a plan, piece of cake and coffee should it be then~"

The two of them walked down the street talking about everything which came into their mind and some point Myungsoo drifted up into talking none stop about the new anime he was watching and eventually got Sungyeol so interested in it that they agreed to watch it together. After some time they found a nice looking cafe and just as the wanted to enter Myungsoo looked through the big window only to see two familiar faces walking to the entrance.

"Hey Yeollie, isn't that Wooyhun and Sunggyu hyung walking there?"-  He whispered and pulled the other to him.

"Oh yeah they are! I've never seen them together outside the dorm or woolim building."

"Neither me but don't you think Woohyun hyung smiles even more then usual?"

"He seems to not even stop smiling."- The two observed them for a while until the others walked out of the cafè but they hid behind a corner so they wouldn't be seen from their hyungs, they didn't want to get scrolled because they want to eat things which were absolutely not a part of their diet.

They ended up eating even two pieces of cake but none of them had even one regret after eating them, fully satisfied and stuffed with delicious cake they walked back to the entertainment to get ready for the rest of the day.

 

 



It'S been some while right? >x< but I seriously had such a hard writers block with this story, like seriously xD

And today I finally had some ideas yeahhhh! But my laptop hated me this morning and while I was writing the power turned off and of course I forgot to save xD I was pissed you can imagine xD

Anyways I hope you like and I know it's a bit short but better then nothing, right? :D

Oh and thank you for 2 votes, 57 subscribers and a bit over 1100 views, love u alllll <3

(word count approx. 1700)