Love is in the air

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

Act 12 - What happened?


 

 

Myungsoo was feeling good, was feeling better then usually. It was so warm and comfortable, a lot more then usual as well but he didn't know why. He was feeling so warm, from the inside and from the outside; he had never felt such a warmth before. His sleep was deep and strong but unfortunately much too short for his own liking. He woke up by the immense noise, which came from the living room and what was most likely produced by his thoughtless friends. As he woke up, he kept his eyes closed since it was way to comfortable underneath the fluffy blanket and he was way to tired to open his sleepy eyes and in addition to all this he was surrounded by such a nice warmth he didn't like to leave just now. It was never so nice in his bed before but he didn't want to think about that now, actually he didn't want to think about anything, so he just layed there, listening to the voices and the laughing of his friends who where still busy in the living room or any other room nearby.

After sometime or simply doing nothing besides breathing he decided to stand up, even though he would rather stay in bed all day but he couldn't, today was a day just like any other which means that they would have practice and all kinds of trainings. With a sign he stretched his still tired limbs and he was nearly sure that he brushed something like a nose with his finger but he didn't put much of a thought in it, not even opening his eyes but as he wanted to lift his upper body and something heavy was stopping him from doing so, his eyes opening within a second and then closed immediately after he saw what was stopping him.

What is going on here?-  He asked himself before he opened one eye again only to be once again met by Sungyeol's sleeping face which wasn't even an inch away. He was so close that his nose touch the olders and it surely made him nervous.

He opened his other eye slowly and look down only to see the older's arms tightly wrapped around his hips, one hand of his was resting on the back of his head and the other was resting on his and the fact that one of Sungyeol's hands was on his but made Myungsoo blush.

What exactly is going on here? Why am I Sungyeol's bed? And what is with this position?!- Myungsoo's thought but tried not to move too much so the older wouldn't wake up and would find himself in the same embarrassing situation. After a bit of thinking Myungsoo came to the answer as to why he was in the older's bed -  He must have fallen asleep while they were talking about the plan.

Okay, Okay Myungsoo keep cool. First I have to bring his arms and hands from me and then I just climb out of the bed no problem at all....why do I even feel embarrassed? Dear God in freaking heaven it's my friend and we shared a bed in past too but I've never felt so nervous and embarrassed before...What in hell in wrong with me?- Myungsoo carefully wrapped his hand around his friend's arm and just as he was about to lift it, Sungyeol's grip on his got stronger.

Yeeeeeeoollll what are you doing?! For God's sake will you please let go before my freaking face will never return to it's original color!- Myungsoo whined in his mind and once again took the older's arm and carefully lifted it, his eyes never leaving Sungyeol's sleeping face to check that he was still soundly asleep. His arm was already lifted from Myungsoo's hips and just as Myungsoo wanted to let go off the arm Sungyeol began to move a little and a whine left his mouth followed by a pained expression and a few other whines.

"Are you having a nightmare Yeollie?"- Myungsoo whispered lowly and brought his hand up to caress the older's cheek and hair, he did it for a while and eventually Sungyeol clamed down again and a small smile mad its way on Myungsoo's face.

You big baby you~ Anyway! Let's get out of this bed before he wakes up.- Myungsoo's then striped the older's hand from his lower part and with a sign of relieve was just about to stand up but yet again was stopped by two hands who pulled him down again. Now he was even tighter pressed to Sungyeol and their lips almost touched and hell was Myungsoo feeling strange,.

"Y-yeol let me go."- He wisphered quietly but instead of letting go he mumbled something only for his friend to hear.

"Myungsoo."-  Myungsoo froze, he knew that his friend sometimes talk in his sleep but never once had he mentioned him in on of his dreams but the next thing was a bit more shocking of him. Before he could even react a pair of warm, full lips was touching his and then both Sungyeol's arms, which were tightly wrapped around him and his lips left Myungsoo and the latter jumped up, almost hitting his head, and dashed out of  the room with his hand touching his lips and his legs feeling like jelly.

****

As Sunggyu woke up he found himself in the embrace of Woohyun with his head resting on the younger's arm.

That must be the reason why I slept so good~- Sunggyu thought grinning and looked at Woohyun's face who was still somewhere in dreamland, having nice and blissful dreams.

After a while it hit Sunggyu, just as he was about to ask himself how he got in bed and why he couldn't remember waking to the dorm, it hit him, he must have fallen asleep while pretending to be and therefore someone must have carried him home and since he knows s, knows his Woohyun the younger must have carried him all the way home.

"Hyunnie are you still asleep? You should have wake me up instead of carrying me, stupid."-  But no answer, honestly speaking Sunggyu didn't expect one in first place, he knew Woohyun's sleeping face and he could see the younger was still having a dream. Sunggyu continued to stare at the one guy who stole his heart, sometimes Sunggyu still couldn't believe it how in hell the younger, who he used to hate, managed it to let him fall in love with him but Sunggyu did and no thinking would change this fact.

"Hyun are you still sleeping?"- Sunggyu asked again to make sure the younger was really still asleep and as no response came from him Sunggyu lifted his head a bit and pleased a small kiss on the younger's lips.

One peek won't do any harm~ He thought grinning and nuzzled his face in the others chest, enjoying his warmth and smelling his sect which never fail to calm him as strange as it may sound. By now Sunggyu had accepted his faith, accepted that he had fallen in love with Woohyun and so since his feelings were now clear it was getting harder and harder to suppress them but Sunggyu didn't want the younger to find out about his strange feelings for him. Sunggyu would just enjoy the younger's presents and their friendship as much as possible, he would be together with the younger anyway. Even if he would never get to tell him about his feelings or would never be loved by the one he wanted, he would still be near him and that hopefully for a long long time, once again Sunggyu was happy that he wanted to be a singer, because of this he was able to meet the one who broke his shell, the one who melt his cold heart.

Slowly Sunggyu's eyes got heavier and only seconds later he was yet again in the sweet world of blissful dreams and the next time he woke up, he was greeted by the most beautiful smile he had ever seen and will ever see.

"Good morning Gyu~"

****

It was around eight o'clock as Sungjong woke up, it was so early and actually way to early for his still tried mind to function properly but it couldn't be helped, he should stand up and he knew it. So he blinked a few times to adjust to the light in the room and rubbed his eyes to fasten the progress as his eyes finally worked normal he turned his body while stretching and was so able to look at Sungyeol's bed and he was certainly happy about the thing he saw.

They are so cute! After I finished my mission I'm a pro match maker that's for sure, but I'll get all of them together and if it's the last thing I do! Good thing was that I didn't have to do a single thing with Yadong but the others will be a pain in the neck, I don't know who will be more difficult to get together, probably Sungyeollie and Myungsoo hyung since they still haven't figured out their feelings and as much as I noticed Sunggyu hyung has by now. Anyway let's get up and get a closer look at my project number two, Myungyeol.- Sungjong snickered lowly and toe-tipped to Sungyeol's bed in which he and Myungsoo was sleeping in one of the closes and couple-like position Sungjong had ever seen.

This.is.so.adorable! But that hand of Yeollie hyung is resting on a nasty place, whatever I'm sure the others are still sleeping as well so why not spy on them as well~ - He thought grinning and grabbed his notepad in which he wrote the first few ideas or their 'get WooGyu together' mission in before he left the room with careful step not to wake his friends. 

He entered the living room and just as he had thought nobody was around or even heard which meant they were all still asleep, trying to catch up the missing sleep. Sungjong placed his notepad carefully on the desk in the living room, walked to the kitchen to get himself a glass of milk as well as a pen before he entered the living room once again to put the pen next to the notepad and his now empty glass on the table.

With a wide smile he mad his way towards Hoya and Dongwoo's room and firstly pressed his ear against the flat surface of the door to make sure the persons inside the room were really still asleep and as he only heard light snoring, he was assured that they were still in dreamland. He slowly opened the door but only so wide that his head fit in the opening and he was nowhere disappointed with the view. Just as always the two were sharing a bed but recently they started to use only one comforter ,which was all purple with green patters on it, and they were lying al ot closer to each other to be exact Dongwoo was sleeping on Hoya's chest and the other had his arms hugging him loosely. Sungjong was already asking himself when he saw such a cute thing the last time but then again it's only a few minutes ago in his own room.

An even wider smile was formed from his lips as he opened the door of Sunggyu and Woohyun, he knew Sunggyu wasn't against skinship ,not at all, but to see the other so pressed against his friend was a view which was worth taking a picture of but unfortunately he had forgotten his cell phone in his room, so he adored his cute friends another few minutes before he closed the door just as slowly as he had opened it in first place. In good mood he walked back to the living room and sat down on a chair, opened the book and over viewed the short notices they wrote in yesterday night.

They already had some nice ideas in it like 'Get them to the movies to watch a film together' or ' go to an amusement park together but everyone but them disappears saying stuff like they want to ride another rollercoaster so the two would end up spending the day alone' they even came up with the idea of 'Buy them a coupon for a spa.' Of course they had so many crappy ideas but all in all they got quite a nice selection already and Sungjong was sure they would figure out the perfect plan but it would take a lot of thinking but the thinking shouldn't be done by Sungyeol since yeah most of the crap ideas came out of the chodings mouth.

Snickering Sungjong remembered how serious Sungyeol was about his plan to lock both Sunggyu and Woohyun in a room until they would confess their love for each other but this was one of his better ideas, the others were far worse.

Just as Sungjong took the pen and wanted to write something which came into his mind he heard the first noises coming out of the different rooms and since Sungjong was nowhere stupid he decided to hid his little match maker book before someone who shouldn't see it, find out about it. It didn't take long until everybody made their way to the kitchen, bathroom and so on and the dorm was lively within only minutes and as Myungsoo dashed out of his room with his fingertips still touching his lips, Sungjong was sure something must have happened but Myungsoo was far to fast to be caught.

 

 

 



 

Well, nothing really happens in this chap sorry about that :x But the first real Myungyeol action was in here~ yeollie doing some crazy in his sleep, would be nice to know what he dreamed about kkkkkkk

Sunggyu can't help his feelings for his Namu, Yadong have a cute sleeping habit and Jongie is thinking hard about his match maker plans~

Hope u like it

Damn guys today is the last day of my break and I haven't studied a single thing arrrghhhhh #yolo

//Thank you for everything guys, I love youuuuuuuu <3

(Word count approx. 2300)