Trouble in paradise?

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

Act 18- There is something I have to tell you


 

Fast foot steps, uneven breathing and hands which wouldn't let go of each other, that's the way the two run through the dark city away from their friends to an still unknown destination the only thing they knew were that they would make the rest of the day to a nice memory.

Memories are something special, there are different kinds of memories, the good and the bad ones, the good ones you never want to forget and the bad ones you most likely want to erase but for these two there has never been space for any bad memory. No they were happy and sure that wouldn't change so fast. They had everything they wanted, great friends, a future ahead of them where they could do the thing they loved the most and to top that all they found the person they love the most in this world; they couldn't be any happier but will such a state of bliss faith as soon as it occurred or will it stay? Certainly the two didn't spare even a second to think about something as negative as their happiness leaving them therefore they were just enjoying the moment. 

 

"Come on! Don't be so slow, I can sill make out were the others are standing!"- He shouted with a wide grin speared over his face as he turned his head a bit to look at the person who stole his heart within minutes.

"Oh...my....God....you're one to talk! Damn...I'm not so ...hah...fast! Just because you're a damn ....atletic..."

"Awwwww poor you~"- He laughed teasingly while he hold unto his lovers hand a bit stronger and slowed his peace for the other to catch up.

"YAh! Sometimes...I do... hate you, have some mercy with me! I'm older then... you."

"Oh.my Gosh! Jang Dongwoo you hate me? Okay now I'm shocked."- Hoya faked a mental breakdown and looked shocked, testing out his acting skills a little bit to make his Dongwoo worry about nothing, who was still trying to catch his breath- he really hates running.

"Hoaegiiiii don't be like this! I didn't mean it in that way, don't make my life hard you little punk."- Dongwoo whines and shook Hoya's arm out of frustration, not two seconds later Hoya stopped his act and started to smile his infamous dimple smile, which never failed to make Dongwoo's heart beating a bit faster.

"I'm sorry~ Were do you want to go?"- He asked his still pouting boyfriend, looking around the streets trying to spot something interesting to do this late in the night.

"Mhmm I don't know there is not much to do this late beside watching a movie or having dinner at a restaurant."

"Well these two options aren't that exciting."- Hoya muttered sulking, he wanted to do something nice when they had the chance to do so and having dinner or watching a movie weren't that great in his option.

"Do you have an idea then?"- Dongwoo asked but before he could end his sentence he was already interrupt by the other who was now wearing a wide smile on his lips and had sparkling eyes- Must be a good thing which came into his mind

"I actually have one!"- He said and pulled Dongwoo in the direction where a 24/7 convenient store was located, without further question Dongwoo let himself being pulled down the street to do what ever the younger had in his mind. As they reached the store Hoya grabbed a small yellow shopping basket from some corner and handed it to Dongwoo.

"Put everything you want to eat or drink in that one and I'll put some other stuff in mine, let's meet at the cash desk again."- He said, grabbed another yellow basket and disappeared between the rows of food.

"Okay?"- Dongwoo muttered and walked slowly to the center of the little store looking around the shelf for stuff he wanted to eat or he knew Hoya liked, in the end his basket was pretty much full and he grinned to himself since he knew at least the half of all the stuff he had picked were totally not included in their diet but who cares? Hoya said stuff he would like to eat not what he was allowed to eat.

On the other hand Hoya already made up a plan what to do and what to buy - he had looked up the sky and then the one idea hit him, the night was clear, no cloud could be seen and the moon was up high, so why not having a picnic? He also knew a nice place from where you were able to see a lot of stars. Therefore he grabbed all kind of things they possibly need like a big blanket, a few candles and two small pillows. After 20 minutes they finished their small shopping tour and even though Dongwoo was still more or less clueless as to why they bought so many things and where they were heading but he surly was feeling happy.

They were already walking for quite some time as Dongwoo couldn't hold back anymore and finally asked the question which simply wouldn't leave his mind since they started walking.

"Hoaegi where are we going?"

"Secret~"

"Why is it a secret? Don't you want to tell me?"- Dongwoo whined and tugged unto the younger's sleeve with his free hand.

"You'll find out soon enough, we're only one corner away from that place."- He said and just as he finished his sentence they reached a small park with a little lake. Only a few street lights here and there were in that park so a few places were illuminated by the warm light of them but there was not enough light that the countless stars couldn't be seen in the sky. In the little lake the moon as well as the stars were reflected and it the whole park was full of colorful smaller and larger flowers - a beautiful sight for the eyes.

"I've never knew such a place existed here,"- Dongwoo said still flabbergasted by the beauty of the little hidden park.

"I know a lot of nice places and I'll show them all to you."- Hoya said loving and entered the park with Dongwoo only steps behind him. He speared out the blanket, placed the pillows on it, light the little candles and pleased the bag with food next to him before he patted the free space on the blanket for Dongwoo to sit down. Dongwoo gladly sat down and sent a loving glance over to Hoya before he opened his mouth.

"You never fail to surprise me, are you sure that you not plan this?"- He giggled and looked at the crystal clear sky which was filled with so many stars it would be impossible to count then.

"I'm quite sure, if I had planned this we would not eat stuff from the convenient store but some home-made stuff, by the way what did you chose anyway?"

"Uhh home-cooked by who? Woohyunnie?"- Dongwoo snickered and Hoya's pout wasn't really helping.

"Yah! I would have cooked for you! I'm a good cook and the stuff I don't know I would have asked Woohyun but only asked! My mum used to tell me I'm totally husband material!"- Hoya sulked horribly and Dongwoo was sure he couldn't be any cuter then now.

"Okay okay then Mr. My Mum Told Me I'm Husband Material gimme some food I'm starving here."- "Oh and stop sulking."

"Did your mum didn't tell you stuff like that?"

"No not really only that I should get myself a good wife and so on but I think getting myself a good husband who is even able to cook will be just as good if not better."- He grinned and let himself fall unto the pillow so he was lying on the warm blanket instead of sitting. That had two good point on the one hand he had a better look at the stars and on the other hand he could avoid looking at Hoya's face after saying something as embarissing as he just had.

Much to his surprise instead of some bad joke or teasing Hoya went silent, so after a while Dongwoo just had to look at his boyfriend and again much to his surprise the younger was blushing furiously. Not much later the younger lay down as well and so the two of them watch the stars as they were shining up in  the sky.

They were siently enjoying the moment and at some point Hoya grabbed Dongwoo's hand and intvered their fingers.

"Hey Woo I have to tell you something..."- He started with his eyes still fixed on the stars above them while Dongwoo turned his body so he was able to see the younger whoese lips were a bit tembling, not from the cool but from nervousness.

"Yeah?"- Dongwoo asked unsure and as if the younger had sensed his uneasy feeling he also turned his body so they were now facing each other.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment.

What is he up to?- Dongwoo thought a bit nervous, today has been a great day and the evening has been beautiful so this was a memory he doesn't want to forget so what is the other up to, hopefully nothing bad.

"What is wrong?"

"N-nothing just.."

"What just?"

"I.."

"You?" Dongwoo asked slowly and placed his hands on the others cheeks, them loving and the younger leaned in to his touch closing his eyes again and then he opened his eyes as well as his mouth.

"I love you, I really do."

"Me too, more then you might think."

 



 

I'm not dead at least not now! Yeah...I'm sorry for not updating there was a lot of stress in school and at home and then that problem you have when you have ty inet connection and so on , anyways hope you like it and won't be mad since it's only that short and basically only about yadong x,D the next is going to be either only woogyu or all of them again :3

(word count approx. 1700)