What now?

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

 

 

Act 8 - Growing uncertainty


 

 

Minutes can feel like hours and hours can feel like days and that was exactly how Sunggyu left the time passing by - in slow motion. Woohyun hadn't had a problem to fall asleep again but he had, so he ended up staying awake and holding the tired younger in his arms, pressed thigh to his own chest, letting him feel that he was save.

Save?- Sunggyu snickered by his own thoughts, he really wanted the younger to fell better and yeah feel save but if Sunggyu thinks back that he stole a kiss from his sleeping and crying best friend he wasn't so sure if he could even give him such a feeling as being save, then again the younger would probably never know that he kissed him and Sunggyu was on the one hand relieved but on the other hand he wasn't so sure.

In general was Sunggyu not sure what to do, he heard something he shouldn't, he did something he shouldn't and he had a small feeling in his heart that shouldn't be there.

He was so lost, he felt so lost and it's been quite a while since he felt like that, what was he supposed to do? Should he ask Woohyun about it or just forget ever hearing it but then again could he even forget it?

He spent another hour of embracing the younger and trying his best to come to a solution but nothing, his mind was empty but also stuffed, he couldn't think properly, in such moments he needed Woohyun so badly to help him since the younger always does but now he couldn't really talk about that with him.

At some point of a state of helplessness he loosen his grip a bit on the youngers back and turned his body a bit so he was able to look into the younger's sleeping face. He brushed one strand of hair out of his face, so he was able to admire the good-looking face of his. Sunggyu was always amazed how a person could even look so good in the deepest sleep but it was most likely a mystery which will never be discovered. He placed his hand carefully on the lightly swollen cheek of Woohyun and caressed it with his thumb.

"Hyunnie what should I do? I need your help, I can tell you everything, right?"- Sunggyu smiled loving and moved his face so that their noses were touching.

"Say Hyunnie what would you do? I...I'm scared you know, you're so important to me even though I had never thought I would ever like you. But...but how can somebody dislike you? And do you know what, I know most of the things you do for me although you try to hide it. I know that you ask teachers to give me a break or that you always don't eat you meal fully not because you're stuffed but because you leave the things I like on your plate obviously for me. I even know how much you talked with the CEO and our managers about stuff related with me. I know a lot of the things you do for me and still I never told you, I never thanked you the way you would reserve it. Hyunnie I'm still a person who isn't worth any of your feelings, you know?"- Sunggyu whispered quietly and a few tears run down his cheeks before they hit his own hand and the pillow underneath his head, he sniffed a bit before he continued to talk away everything which was making his heart heavy.

"Did you even mean what you said? You were sleeping therefore I still don't know, there's that saying that a small child and a drunken person always tell the truth but how about a sleep talking? I heard once that we process things in our dreams, which we couldn't during the day; so were you thinking about such stuff? What were you dreaming about anyway? If I was really a part of you dream was I a nicer person then in real life or still the crappy me? Hyunnie what should I do, I did something bad but...but I don't r-really regret...Hyunnie do you know what that means?"- He mumbled, eyes never leaving the others face. He his lips of nervousness about the next thinks he was going to ask, he know his friend will never even know that he talked to him but Sunggyu simply needed to talk everything away.

"Hyunnie did you know that something strange is happening with me for a while? Every time I see you cry my heart feels like it's squeezed together while a simple smile of you is enough for it to beat a bit faster than usual, what do you think is wrong with me? I left like this the first time as I ear-dropped your talk with the CEO about the leader position, my heart felt like it would pop out of my chest and can you still remember that one day we had a fight? My heart dropped the moment you had this shocked look on your face. And do you know what is even stranger? That feeling I have in my stomach each and every time you help me or look after me...I can't even describe it, maybe something like butterflies but I honestly don't know. I feel so lost...how should I face you tomorrow?"- He asked slowly and then felt he was being pulled against Woohyun's chest with his forehead on the others cleavage and a chin resting on his head, before a sleep filled voice started talking into his soft hair.

"Don't feel lost hyung, I'm here for you and just face me like you always do, alright? Let's sleep a bit you're surely tired."- The younger mumbled into Sunggyu's dark brown hair and Sunggyu felt an uneasy feeling rising in himself- Did he hear everything I said?!

"Hyun how..how long are you a-awake already?"

"Not long, I only heard you mumbling about you feeling so lost and you don't know how to face me tomorrow."- Woohyun answered while his eyes refused to stay open, they still had sometime left to catch a bit of a sleep and Woohyun needed that sleep.

"O-okay."- He breathed out relived and hugged the younger back and this time he was the one to fall asleep within seconds.

"Good night hyung~"- Woohyun whispered and placed a small kiss on the older's hair.

 

***********__________________**************************________________________________________-

It was already morning and morning means to get up and in points of waking up Hoya didn't really have problems, today it was a fast thing as well, he heard a song being played by his cell phone and knew after the second ton that the hip-hop song was his alarm clock. He turned around slowly with still closed eyes trying to find his phone blind, he touched around in the bed but the only things he could feel were either the comforters, pillows or Dongwoo so he opened his eyes and scanned everything until he found the annoying device. He turned his alarm clock off and pulled his warm purple comforter over him again. It was so warm and comfortable so he didn't want to leave the bed today but he hadn't even a chance to do so, so he stood up with slow steps, trying to wake up completely, he stretched a few times before he started doing the hardest task in the morning -  waking Dongwoo.

He walked over to the other side of their bed and kneeled down so his face was on the height of the olders. He shook him but of course not even a reaction from the older.

"God Woo, why do you always need like three years to wake up?"- Hoya groaned annoyed and started rubbing the older's chest in hope he would wake up now.

"Dongwoo come wake up, we have dance training now, come onnnnnnnn."-He shook him a bit more and a few moments later he found himself almost on top of the other in a bone-crashing hug.

"Hoaegi letttt meeee sleep, pleassseeee."- Dongwoo whined and tighten his grip on the other even more pressing his face in the youngers shoulder.

"Y-yah stop that Dongwoo, come we have to get going now."- Hoya stuttered trying to get out of this situation but even though the older might not look like it he was quite strong.

"Nooooooooo~ Come stay in bed with me."- Dongwoo suggested with a grin on his face, liking the smell of his purple loving friend.

"D-dongwoo we can't and can you p-please stop inhaling my scent? Do you think I don't notice?"- He uttered with a light blush on his cheeks but it got darker by each word which left Dongwoo's full lips.

"But you smell good and I like it~"- He grinned and finally opened his eyes a bit only to be met by the most adorable view ever, he had never seen his friend blush as the other members were talking to him but if he was saying such things his black hair fiend would blush immediately and he thought it was so cute to look at.

"C-can you stop that? We have to go."

"Then carry me~"- Dongwoo laughed whole hearted and therefore loosen his strong grip on the younger and one blink of an eye latter he was lifted in bridal-style and carried to the wardrobe in the corner of their shared room.

"So here you go, change now. We are already late and we'll get in trouble if we arrive late."- Hoya placed him carefully on the floor and grabbed his stuff to take a shower just as he wanted to leave the room he turned around.

"And don't you dare go back to sleep, Woo really, I'll get angry with you then."

"But don't you love me?"- Dongwoo whined in a joking way but he didn't expect the younger to storm out of the room without a second word.

"What was that? Is he really angry?"- Dongwoo whispered to himself and changed quickly so the younger wouldn't be upset with him anymore, he knew he can be a pain in the in the morning but Hoya was never really angry with him so this was quite unexpected.

 

Hoya dashed to the bathroom ignoring everyone on his way trough the living room, Sungyeol and Myungsoo who were sitting on the couch greeting him or Sungjong who was busy fighting with them for the remote control. He opened the bathroom door dashed into it and closed it immediately, locking it and sitting against the door with his back pressed against the flat surface of the door and his head resting on his knees.

"Why does he make my life so hard?"-  He whispered slowly, thinking back to the incident only seconds ago; 'Don't you love me?'

What does he want to hear? I know it was supposed to me a joke question but he makes my life so much harder with the way he is acting, gosh why the hell couldn't I fall in love with some female trainee?

Anyway I have to hurry up before they seriously get angry with us, Lee Howon you hid you feelings for over a year now ,don't waste your effort now!- Hoya tried to encourage himself before he stud up, strip himself and jumped into the shower to get all his thoughts sorted out and his mind clearer again.

*******________________________****************************_______________________________________

 

 

Full dressed Dongwoo walked out of his and Hoya's shared room to enter the living room in which the youngest three were still fighting for the remote control but Sungjong had no chance since Sungyeol and Myungsoo worked together.

"What are you three doing there? Is Howonie still in the bath room?"- He asked as he joined the three on the couch who then stopped moving around.

"Hyung they won't give me the remote! I don't want to watch Hamtero!"- Sungjong whined and the other two stuck their tongue out in a mockingly way.

"Not our problem, right Myungie? We want to watch it so it's two to one!"- Sungyeol made a grimace and stuck his tongue out even wider to piss off the youngest among them even more.

"You are so....."- Sungjong breathed in between his teeth but didn't let the word slip which was resting on his tongue only to be thrown at his hyung.

"I am what?"- Sungyeol asked mocking but was interrupted by Myungsoo who seemed to be the only one who actually listened to the question of their second eldest hyung.

"Yup he is still hyung, did you have a fight or something like that? He ignored us and dashed into the bath room."- Myungsoo explained with a worried look on his face.

"And he even hewed the door!"- Sungyeol added and his friend agreed with a nod.

"Usually he's not that hot-tempered and especially not with you, what did you do Hyung to piss him off this much?"- The youngest asked with knitted browns.

"I, actually I don't know, maybe because I was such a pain in the neck this morning."- Dongwoo tabbed his chin wondering if that could really be the reason but what should it be then? Probably the younger woke up with a bad mood or something like that.

"mhmmm I see."- Sungjong said before he walked into the kitchen to get himself a drink.

"Do you want something to eat or to drink too?"

"Has anybody made breakfast already?"- Dongwoo asked and all three of them shook their head.

"Woohyun and Sunggyu hyung are still sleeping therefore nobody prepared something for us and we were to lazy."- Myungsoo admitted grinning.

"Gosh you three, Jongie no thank you, I'll make a few sandwiches for all of us."- He stand up and walked into the kitchen where Sungjong was already poring some milk in a glass for himself.

"Yeahh Hyung!! You're the best!"- Sungyeol shouted from the living room not bothering to turn around because the episode of Hamtero was just too funny.

Dongwoo was busy preparing a few sandwiches with different filling since he knew what his fiends liked and just as he wrapped the two sandwiches for Hoya in film the latter walked out of the bath room fully clothed and visibly in a better mood then before.

"Perfect timing Hyung, Dongwoo hyung is in the kitchen making some sandwiches."- Myungsoo informed him the moment the older entered the living room.

"Ah alright, is Woohyun still sleeping then?"

"Yup he and Sunggyu hyung haven't opened the door even once."- Sungjong shrug and took another slip of his milk.

Just as Hoya wanted to enter the kitchen he was already pulled in the direction of the door by Dongwoo, who had a small smile on his face and a bag full of sandwiches and drinks in his hand and with the other hand he took the hand of his friend.

"Guys we are out, see you later at practice! Don't forget to wake Woohyunnie and Gyuzizi before you head out!"- Dongwoo exclaimed right before he left the dorm with Hoya.

They walked a few meters and Hoya was focused not to be affected that the older was holding his hand but it was a rather hard task.

"Howon-ah, I'm sorry for making you so many problems, I know I can be a pain in the literally but don't be mad at me."-

"I'm not mad, Woo. Everything is okay, we are not even late if we walk fast so don't worry."- Hoya assured him with soft voice, it was always a bad sign if Dongwoo called him with his real name instead of some pet name.

"But I'm ...aish..."-  Dongwoo started but wasn't even sure what he wanted to say, so he let his eyes travel to his feet were they stayed until Hoya ruffled his hair with affection.

"Aigoo Dongwoo hyung I said everything is fine so quit being depressed here and be your bubbly self again, I could never be mad at you, alright?"- Hoya smiled warmly which lifted Dongwoo mood.

"Really?"- He asked unsure but with a hint of happiness in his voice.

"Yup really, so how about you smile for me?"- Hoya suggested with a eye-smile and only seconds later the older was smiling as well, if Hoya loved something about Dongwoo then it was his smile but that certainly wasn't the only thing.

 

So they made their way to practice and reached the building just in time, another day of practice had begun and would end fairly late in the evening, but they could see their efforts will bring them wide. They will debut in no time and will get to the top at least that was their wish.

But while the one half of them were thinking non-stop about their hopefully soon upcoming debut the other half had other thoughts which didn't let them go, thought's about love, resistance and the feelings they might have or not.

 

The difficulties of falling in love a few of them were never faced with them but new they were.

 

 

 



 

Hey Guyssssss <3 another weekend another chapter~ ( Gosh I should be studying for my test next Monday but yolo xD)

Can you feel the WooGyu and Yadong in the air? xD I still don't know how to write about Myungyeol but I will kkkkkk

Hope you like it, in this chapi you get a little look into the feelings they never really voice out~

(Word count approx. 2900)