A day like any other, right?

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

 

Act 9 - Growing relationships /the first


 

 

Sweat was running down their wet skin, mixing with the sweat which was already a thin layer on their skins, heavy breaths and loud music was hanging in the air. Bodies moved in perfect sync and to the beat of the song which was played. Dance moves were sharp but smooth at the same time, trying to feel the music in their body and let their instinct do the rest and once the up-beat hip-hop song came to its end the room was only filled with the soft noises of taking deep breaths and of drinking one bottle of water after another. Right before they would start the next song, dancing with passion, love and without stop -  it has been like this for such a long time it already became their routine.

Dancing was such an important part of their lifes that both of them would describe the activity not as such but as a part of them, something they were good at, something they loved, something their full passion was in. They spent most of their days with dancing either creating a new one or to perfect another. Everybody knew about their strong bond with this expression of art, so did their CEO, which leaded the said man to make this two passionate dancer to the main dancers of his boy group.

The two young men felt utterly honored to be the chosen once for such a title, which also meant for them they would spent a lot of time together. Indeed, they spent a lot of time together, not only at the dorm or at their practices as a whole, no they had extra trainings to perfect their dance skills even more and since dancing was already a part of them and something the two enjoyed the most, they even spent more time together dancing after all their actually schedules had ended.

It was just like this, almost every day, and the two enjoyed it, they enjoyed it so much.

The two of them had to face many hardships to come to the point which they were now, whether you believe it or not. The two were a dream team and everybody envied their dynamic, they had a strong bond and were able to call the other their best friend, they shared the same amount of undying love for dance and even both of them felt in love with rapping. They were just like two puzzle pieces, completing the other.

Lee Howon and Jang Dongwoo were indeed just like a match made in heaven and sometimes it just left like it was faith for them to get into the same entertainment company.

Howon was once a beach boy from the beautiful Busan before he came all the way to Seoul to chase after his big dream to become a singer someday, and even though he went from one audition to the next, he failed each and every time. Normally people would give up after a certain amount of painful experiences, such as showing all their talents to a hand full of people ,which were sitting behind a desk, with hopes of finally being a step nearer to archive their goal, only to be disappointed but Howon was a man full of spirit and passion. Things which doesn't kill him only makes him stronger, therefore he never let a chance passing by to attend the next addition and his 20th happened to be at Woollim.

Also the bubbly young man, Dongwoo, left his home and family back in Gyeonggi to leave for his big dream, the dream to make his love for music and dance to something which would other people bring happiness. Life wasn't always easy on him but just like he promised his mother, he would never stop smiling and he never did. It took him a while, to be exact eight additions, to be accepted by a company which also happened to be the company which accepted an other young talented man, who would change his life, even though he didn't realize it at first.

 

Today was just like any other day, it was late in the evening and everybody was already finish with all their schedules whether they be individual training or group practice but one room at the end of the floor was still as busy as it had been during the day.

Even though the clock was about to hit midnight, music was played in the room with a big wall mirror. The soft noises of music, breathing and the sounds of sliding movements could be heard until the song ended and a loud sound of a body hitting the floor was heard.

"Oh my god Woo, I'm so tried."- Hoya mumbled more to the floor, he was lying on, as to his still standing friend. The cold floor felt good against his skin so Hoya didn't want to move even an inch, he was so tired from all the dancing, he was so exhausted he didn't even had the power or the will to lift his face, which was pressed against the cold surface of the floor but he didn't mind, he would shower later anyway.

"Yah Hoya! You can't just collapse on the floor! You gave me a heart attack in the first moment."- Dongwoo exclaimed before he rested his tired body next to his friends. He looked at the back of his younger friend how it raised and lowered in a steady way before he let his eyes travel to the white ceiling of the room with a pleased smile on his lips. They stayed like this in a comfortable silence only that Hoya turned around joining Dongwoo by looking at the snow white ceiling of their favorite dance room.

"We did quite good don't you think?"

"Of course we did, I've never met someone with such skills as you~"- Dongwoo grinned loving and turned his body and face in such a way that he was able to see the youngers face and therefore his reactions, which never failed to make him smile.

"Nawww, I'm not that good compared with you."- Hoya tried to brush it off but the light blush on his cheeks didn't go unnoticed by his older friend.

"No, no, you are an absolute stunning dance, you dance with so much passion and feelings sometimes I shake only by seeing you dance. You have this ability to dance as smoothly as even possible but still include sharp moves which would most likely be able to cut a watermelon into two."- Dongwoo complemented his friend and could literally observe how the light pink shade on the latter's face got darker and darker by everything he said until his face had more the color of a tomato instead of his normal porcelain color.

"Wahhh Woo stop that! That's not true you exaggerate to no end."- The younger stumbled a bit and his voice got more quite at the end, he placed one arm of his over his face in hope to block the older's view on his red face but he had the feeling Dongwoo still saw how red his face was but then again why does he suddenly start making him so many complements?

"Oh come on! Lee Howon, what's wrong with you? Would I ever lie to you? No, I wouldn't; I'm just telling you my option about your dance skills~ By the way your voice has improved a lot too! You seriously have such a sweet voice when you're singing~"- Dongwoo grinned and his smile only widened as Hoya was only giving out some embarrassed noises instead of actually words. He stretched his arms out and pulled the younger into a tight hug, resting his head on the youngers.

They stayed a bit like this until Dongwoo left two arms sneaking around his waist before he couldn't stop his voice coming out again.

"Kyaa my cute Howonie~~~~~ Why do you blush so often nowadays?"- He asked in a pitched tone and continued to nearly crush the younger in his bear hug, he loved to have skinship with his younger friend so the latter was already used to it.

"I...I d-do NOT blush, I'm a man!"- Hoya tried but the moment his shuttered words left his mouth he knew he wasn't really convincing and if he weren't in a tight hug and if he hadn't his arms around his secretly crush he could slap himself across the face. Only seconds later he heard muffled giggles from Dongwoo who tried to suppress his laughing by pressing his lips unto Hoya's hair which got Hoya even more nervous that he already was.

"If you say so, I must have imagined something then. Still you're my cute Hoaegi~"

"I'm NOT cute either! I'm manly ,okay?"

"Oh yeah I'm sorry, you're the manliest man of all men."- Dongwoo snickered.

"Yahh! You are so stupid some times..."

"Alright alright, it's okay, you have indeed a manly aura around you and you're pretty handsome but still my cutie Howonie~"- Dongwoo squired and if Hoya's face would have gone even more red if it was possible. He couldn't say something in return since the older continued but what he said was something Hoya didn't want to hear in such a way, in a way which wasn't meant.

"Kyakyakyka I love you so much, Hoaegi~"- The older said in the same exact squire voice but didn't expect his friend to stand up without a warning, Hoya turned around and stretched his hand out for the older to take so he could help him up whispering a halfhearted 'yeah' trying to force a smile on his face but he was never one to put on fake smiles. After that no further words were exchanged and Dongwoo knew he must have overdid it .

Hoya was walking a little bit ahead of Dongwoo deep in thoughts with a hurtled expression on his face, he was only relived that Dongwoo didn't ask even one question why he acted this way and was also relived that the older didn't see the lost expression on his face.

Why does he always say stuff like that? Isn't it enough to make me, ME, freaking blush by his words? Why does he has to say something like that when he doesn't mean it.....Of course he doesn't mean it, I'm a guy after all and yeah he too and even I don't know how in hell I fall for him but I did and, really, I try to come over my feelings but how in hell should I? How should I manage this if he keeps being like this to me?

God damn it! My mom used to tell me that love is something beautiful! She never mentioned it would turn out to be like this....okay, I've never thought I would fall for the cheeriest boy I've ever met...Aigoo mum do you know that I would kind of need your advice now. What should I do? Why can't I have  either a freaking cheesy happy ending like in a freaking drama or simply kind of fell out of love if you can even call it like that.....I once was told that having a crush is a thing which will be a feeling that end after a short time, so why in hell is my feeling of crush still here ?!- Hoya thought and couldn't help but release a sign from time to time and couldn't stop his eyes to become a bit glassy. He never felt like that, even as he failed so often in his life he didn't felt that hopeless, Love beautiful? Puhh my !

 

They walked to their dorm in silence and Dongwoo watched Hoya walking with uneven steps from time to time, feeling bad for saying such stuff to the younger which seemingly made him uncomfortable.

They opened the door with the spare key ,they took with them earlier, as quietly as possible, trying not to wake their already sleeping member. They made a quiet agreement who would shower first, which was Hoya, before they separate. Hoya went straight to the shower even forgetting to take some clean cloths with him while Dongwoo walked to their shared room to put his bag in a corner and to get some clothes for his friend.

He opened Hoya's drawer, searching for the younger's favorite pajama as he came across a picture frame, he picked it up with a smile on his face, thinking it must be a picture of the youngers family but as he turned it around, taking a look at it he recognized the two persons in the purple heart-shaped picture frame without a second look -  it was one of the pictures they took together only months after they were introduced to each other. Dongwoo smiled loving at the picture, remembering the day as it was just yesterday before he placed a gentle kiss on one of the persons head on the photo and put it back in the drawer. The pulled the pajama out of the next drawer and toe-tipped to the bathroom and just as he arrived he heard someone cursing quietly, he pressed his ear against the door and tried hard not to laugh at the others string of curses.

"God dammit! What the actually hell is wrong with me? I forgot to take some freaking fresh cloths with me, god this! It's not my ing day."

Dongwoo giggled lightly and knocked on the door to let the other know that he was standing outside.

"I took some of your 'freaking fresh cloths' with me so no panic."- Dongwoo whispered giggling and a second later the door was opened without a warning causing him to nearly fall on the other but thanks to the door frame he was able to catch himself right before he had fallen on top of an utterly Hoya.

"Thank you! Hey they're even my favorite~"-  Hoya sing-songed before he closed the door again only to come out not even a second later fully clothed and Dongwoo was still amazed every time the younger changed that fast.

 

Afterwards Dongwoo rushed into the bathroom with his clothes in hands saying he would need only a few minutes before he closed the door bit what Hoya didn't saw was the blush on his face.

 

Hoya made his way into their shared room trying to make as little noise as possible he didn't want to bother with someone at the moment especailly not with an angry Sunggyu or even worse an pissed Woohyun since Sunggyu is angry, nothing was more annoying then Woohyun being overprotective off his hamster of a leader, therefore he made his way into their room slowly and without noise. 

He opened the door slowly and closed it as slowly as he had opened it, he walked over to his drawer and pulled his favorite picture for all times out, it was a picture he took together with Dongwoo only months after they met and it was at this time that he fell so deeply in love with the other that there was no return anymore. He took the picture and looked at it shortly before he gave picture Dongwoo a pick kiss and skipped into bed, pulling his fluffy comforter right under his eyes and just as he was about to drift into sweet dream Dongwoo entered the room with careful steps. He closed his eyes immediately and seconds later felt a hand running through his freshly washed hair and Dongwoo whispering a small apologize before he felt the other laying down next to him., It didn't took long until he felt asleep and the sweet blissful dreams appearing.

 

As he woke up hours later Dongwoo wasn't in bed anymore, which was utterly strange for the older. Hoya blinked a few times since maybe only his vision was still so blurry that he didn't see the older but no, his vision was okay and the older simply not in the room. He scratched his head and walked out of the room in direction of the living room in which the older must be and indeed he was sitting on the couch watching some series. Today they were the only ones which were still at the dorm since the others had practice a bit earlier.

"Good mornin' Woo."

"Oh Good morning~ Did you sleep well?"- He asked immediately and patted the space on his lap and on the couch which was like a code of the skinship lover for Hoya to rest his head on the older's lap while he was laying on the couch with the rest of his body.

And since the older didn't stop patting both spots Hoya eventually layed down and rested his head carefully on the older's lap who had a amazing smile on his lips.

"I did and you? Why were you up so early?"

"Mhmm I don't know, I just couldn't sleep anymore."- Dongwoo shrugged and started to caress the youngers smooth black hair.

"Why didn't you wake me then? I could have made you company."

"Nawwww you looked so tired yesterday and I'm still ....kinda sorry I uhm guess."

"Why are you..oh, okay. Just....just don't say stuff like that again, okay?"

"But what if I want to?"- Dongwoo whispered slowly and almost not audible but since Hoya focused all his attention on the man who was loving petting his hair he hear but just as he wanted to ask what he meant with that, the older bend down and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Hoya was frozen, what was happening? What was this? What did the older just do? Was he still dreaming? He didn't dare to move, afraid it was really only a dream and seconds later the older pulled away with a sad looking face. Hoya was shocked, he didn't know what to do, how to react and didn't know what this all meant.

"Haha I'm sorry you must think I'm all kinds of disgusting but you know I was once told love is beautiful and that you only have to find it to be truly happy and as horrible as it might sound for you now, Lee Howon-ah I wasn't planning on doing this but yeah this, I'm in love with you since the very beginning, the moment I saw you I know I found the one I was searching for and over the time it got only clearer and clearer. Sorry for telling you that and all but I just had to do it someday and today seemed to be the right one, if you excuse me."- Dongwoo said and Hoya couldn't believe it was he in the right movie? Was Dongwoo joking? The older never not even once looked like he would like him more than just a friend and then that? Hoya was so dumbfounded at the first moment that he wasn't even able to form any word let alone a complete sentence but just as the older wanted to stand up his brain started to function again and he pulled the older down by his heck, kissing him gently.

"My mom once told me that love was beautiful but I was seriously doubting it just until now, maybe she was right~"- Hoya sing-songed with a gigantic smile on his face which was nearly as blinding as Dongwoo's.

 

 

 

 



 

Okay guys here is the 9th chapter which is all about our INFINITE H couple Yadong~

I know it's not even near weekend where I normally update but I was in a good mood and I think you already know why - YESSS INFINITE H TEASERS!!! God Dammit! It's been a while since I was so excited for a comeback but man I am, the teaser is amazing and like 3 seconds after the start there's the first slap on the x,D

As You may have noticed the last part of the chapter is more like the continued ending of the teaser xD ( I got inspirited by it, obviously xD)

I hope you like it even and maybe I'll update another chapter at the weekend since the mv will be released at Saterday 4 p.m German time ~ Oh yeahh


(word count approx. 3300 full of yadong~)