Good Luck, Baby Good Luck to you~

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

Act 24 - I'm rooting for you

 





“Thank you, you are free to go now.”- Junbae said calmly but it was hard to maintain his rather emotionless face as he looked at the youngest.

Sungjong looked like he was on the verge of crying and he certainly was. He felt as if his heart had popped out of his chest and fell on the floor only to shatter in millions of little pieces.

I failed…I’m sure….I’m gonna get kicked out. Sunggyu said they wouldn’t but they will…I’m so sure. Guys I’m so sorry…-Sungjong thought heartbroken has he thought about his friends, it was one thing that his dream maybe won’t come true but that he would have to leave his friends his team mates broke his soft heart.

Junbae was in a deep conflict should he drop this act now and comfort the younger or should be keep up with being the ‘bad guy’. In the end he didn’t need to waste another second about that since he had already received a text from Seonho saying he should immediately comfort the boy, the text was written in capital letters and had more than 11 exclamation marks.

Junbae stud up and walked over to Sungjong with a tissue in his hand and a soft smile on his face.

“Sungjong everything is alright, okay? I am not supposed to tell you this but I’m only checking your improvements and by now all of you that I have seen have great improvements including you, alright? Nobody will be sorted out, we are just preparing for something which will come up in near future. But  your lips have to be sealed about that.”- Junbae smiled sweetly and rubbed Sungjong’s back.

“R-really?”

“Yes, but you can’t tell the others. But you have really good acting skills so I’m sure you can manage that.”- Junbae ruffled his hair affection ally and it felt like a huge burden was lifted from his shoulders in some kind of way. Sungjong on the other hand was as relieved as he probably had never been.

“The next are Myungsoo and Sungyeol if you want you can get them together. I have a feeling they would appreciate that.”

“A-actually you’re nice don’t you?”- Sungjong asked a bit shocked after Junbae’s request.

“Of course~ I like you all and only want the best for you.”

“Unbelievable, but are you going to be mean to my hyungs again?”

“I’m afraid yes, after I saw everybody of you I’m going to held some bad speech and well you can probably imagine things but you will thank me afterwards so just keep up with it.”- Sungjong nodded slowly and left the room, his mind still a mess.

***

Myungsoo had enough. He speared across the cold floor feeling how his muscles started to relax while his mind was still arching. He didn’t know what he should sing, he didn’t know what he should dance and he didn’t know what he actually know.

He signed loudly and pushed his fingers through his in sweat soaked hair. He wasn’t feeling good and that he was alone in this room doubting literally all about himself wasn’t helping either. People thought he was anti-social and would rather talk to himself instead of talking to somebody else but it was the exact opposite. He hated it to be alone. In his childhood he had always been alone, his heart was always crying for love and attentrion but he didn’t get it. His parents were both in high positions in big companies there fore they focused more on their career than on their own child. Myungsoo was an only child too and due to his rather introvert personality he had near to no friends. He had been so lonely but ever since he became a trainee and met Sungyeol and his other friends he had never been lonely again. He was so happy about that he couldn’t even put it into words. Especially Sungyeol grew him to his heart he like the other so much he, himself, was a bit shocked and recently his heart was doing funny things.

He liked the other so much that he wasn’t sure were the line was. The line between the to ’likes’, does he like him as a friend or as something more? He wasn’t sure anymore.
“This is so difficult…heart what do you want? Is it like as a friend? Like as a lover? Or is it love? Would a kiss bring the answer?”- Myungsoo mumbled to himself and hoped he would get an answer but of course he wouldn’t get one. He had to find out by himself but how? How should he do it, he can’t just go to Sungyeol and like kiss him or something to see how he feels afterwards. No, he couldn’t possibly do that.

He signed again in an over dramatically way and brought his hands to his eyes to rub away all the confusion and negative feelings which had formed - it didn’t help. He let his arms fall back on the floor with a loud thumb noise and let his eyes closed. When he opened them again he wasn’t expecting nor prepared to see Sungyeol staring down unto his face. Panic rose within Myungsoo. But before the startled younger could even react with asking his friend just how much of his self talk he had witnessed he was already shut quiet.

Myungsoo was shocked, so shocked he didn’t know what to do, nor how to react. But as if his body knew what to do before his mind could even process the things happening he had already closed his eyes and kissed back.

Sungyeol was kissing him, it wasn’t a kiss filled with lust or desire no it was as sweet as candy cotton as if the other had put all his unspoken emotions into it. Myungsoo felt how his heart got lighter and lighter while the kiss continued, they moved their lips in total unison as if their lips were meant to meet like this.

Myungsoo had no doubt about his feelings anymore, he liked the other in a romantic way.

He smiled into the kiss and brought his hand up Sungyeol’s neck and pushed one of his hands into the other’s soft locks - This was perfect.

The kiss only ended because of the lack of oxygen. Sungyeol slowly pulled away and opened his eyes immediately linking them with Myungsoo’s shy glace.

“Hi.”- Myungsoo breathed out and couldn’t help but smile.

“Which is it of the three? Did a kiss bring the answer?”- Sungyeol asked immediately caressing Myungsoo’s soft cheek, leaning down only seconds later to steal a peek from Myungsoo’s full lips.

“I like you….in a romantic way. I like you so much.”- Myungsoo whispered, his eyes never leaving Sungyeol’s, he wanted to see every little change within this dark orbs.

“That’s good then..”- Sungyeol whispered at least as quietly before he once again leaned down for a kiss, which this time lasted a lot longer. Sungyeol pulled away only so much that he could talk but his lips were still oh so lightly touching Myungsoo’s, they both opened their eyes again and Sungyeol talked against the other’s lips.

“..because I like you too.”- He smiled loving his eyes filled with nothing but love and care.

 They shared another few moments before Sungyeol sat up pulling a utterly red Myungsoo with him, it was as is finally the younger’s mind had processed the things that had just happened.

“Sungyeol! Why are you here?! Junbae is going nuts when he finds out that you’re here.”

“Nahh, I don’t really care I just wanted to check on you because I kind of had the feeling that you maybe have some troubles.”- “I …I certainly not regret it.”
Myungsoo stayed silent, asking himself if he really was that simple to read or if just Sungyeol knew him to well, probably both.

“Bulls eye?”- Sungyeol asked and Myungsoo nodded lightly.

“Okay then were are your problems? I guess it’s the song, right?”- Again Myungsoo nodded staring unto his hands which were lying on his lap.

“Hey no problem~”- Sungyeol voiced out barely about a wishper and pulled the others face up by his chin.

“You are not alone, okay.”- He smiled warmly and it melted Myungsoo’s heart, Sungyeol always knew what to say or what to do.

“Okay..but you actually shouldn’t help me.”

“Aish screw that lad, if I want to help you then I help you and that’s final! Anyways, the song you sing is going to be ‘Love U Like U’~ That’s your favourite song and you can even play the guitar for that song. It’s going to be perfect and don’t even think about lying, I know you and I know what you are doing in your free time and how you are feeling.”- Sungyeol explained stern causing Myungsoo to giggle.

“Okay I sing that then, Mr. know it all.”

“No no I’m only Mr. know all about  Myungsoo.”- He beamed and Myungsoo felt the urge to place another kiss on his definitely crushes lips. He certainly lost to the urge as he pulled Sungyeol to him, imitating a sweet kiss.


*****

“They would kill me if they knew I saw them.”- Sungjong mumbled and walked away from the door instead of actually opening it to get the two older males. He was kind of relieved that he first had a look through the glass window on the door before he was going to open the said door.

He witnessed how they shared some sweet kisses and his chest was filled with pride and happiness. His task came to an end, all of his hyungs found their happiness within their cycle of friends and team mates which was in a way unbelievable.

He skipped away from the door to inform Junbae that he would get Hoya and Dongwoo first, it seemed like a better idea. He didn’t want to interrupt the new formed couple.  

*****

Hoya was standing in front of Junbae, clearing his throat for the nth time but the lump in it was still there. He felt unsecurse and that was something he wasn’t really found of. Hoya really wanted to show the man how he grew, that he improved but he was slightly afraid that his efforts would get noticed. He looked to the door and immediately his worries where blown away, Dongwoo was sticking his head in and flashed his lover an en couraging smile mouthing ‘Kill it’ and ‘I love you’ before he closed the door only to stick a thumb up through a lightly opened door.

He took a deep breath and started and as soon as the song started all his emotions were put into his dance while his mind was empty. Singing was at least as relaxing and fun as dancing but rapping was still something he had his problems with and Junbae sensed it.

Junbae lifted his hand and waved it lightly, a sign for Hoya to stop.

“Did you came up with the lyrics yourself?”- He asked only one question and nodded as Hoya answered him.

“No.”

“Here have some paper and a pen, you have 10 minutes to come up with something. In the meantime sent Dongwoo in.”- He handed Hoya a notepad and a white pen before he dismissed him. He should write a rap by himself, Junbae knew something good would come out from that.

Hoya on the other side was looking shocked at him before he looked at the notepad in his hands.
What the hell?- He thought and left the room with slow steps.

“How did it go????”-Dongwoo asked as soon as Hoya closed the door behind him. The latter looked up to him and shook his head a bit.

“I’m not done yet, I should write a rap during your turn. I should tell you to go in.”

“Ahh okay? See you later then!”-Dongwoo chirped and hugged Hoya with all his might.

“Good luck~”- Hoya mumbled cutely and placed a quick kiss on Dongwoo’s check.

“Awwww thank you Hoaegi~”

And Dongwoo hushed into the room while Hoya was seriously thinking about the lyrics, he had never written lyrics before so it was a bit of an expriment now. He was so into writing and thinking about getting a meaningful message into the whole thing that the 10 minutes where like 10 seconds and a beaming Dongwoo left the room again.

“Went good?”- Hoya grinned and Dongwoo nodded with a beaming smile resting on his lips.

“Well then..”- Hoya signed, he wasn’t quite satisfied but he couldn’t help it. He entered the room again and faced Junbae once again.

“So Howon I’m curious about what you thought of, the stage is yours.” - He said and Hoya didn’t waste another minute and started right away.

 I turn back in time, the first moment I saw you, I became a hot summer
The feelings in my heart sprouted, you became my spring
But since you left me, I became a freezing cold winter,
The blossoms of us wilted
I stand here alone and became autumn,
Like the falling leaves in that painting
The memories of you gradually drift and fall~


“Did you like writing this?”- Junbae asked and Hoya nodded shyly.

“Then now you know what to do, you are dismissed thank you.”- Hoya bowed and left the room leaving Junbae alone.

That was amazing.- Junbae thought and not much later the door was opened again, a happy looking Sungyeol was standing in front of him.

*****

An hour later all seven found themselves in their familiar practice room waiting for a scold round of Junbae. It had always been  like that, they simply hoped the other wouldn’t find so much to complain about and that none of them had to leave so close to the end.  They stud in line just like the first day where Junbae joined them.

The older male stud in front of them and swallowed hard, he had spent nearly the hole day to come up with some words he would tell each but it got difficult. By now all of them where almost ready and he was really proud of them but still he needed to end this with a good speech so they would put even more efforts into practicing. In the end he still decided to drop his act and go for some nice words and tips since maybe today was the last day of them working together like this. He kneeled down and picked up the little bag which was lying next to him; in the break he went for a little shopping tour to get a few things for each of them. He wanted to give them something useful with a good advice.

He walked over to Sunggyu and eyed him a bit before he opened his mouth. Woohyun who sensed the nervousness in Sunggyu rising took the leader’s lightly sweaty hand and squeezed it a bit, telling the other everything is going to be good.

Junbae pulled out a fairly new camcorder from his bag and gave it Sunggyu who was looking confused at it.
 
“You have a great voice and you proved that but you are still lacking in dancing, Howon is the best among you so practice with him, practice a lot it will be worth. Use the camcorder to record yourself, you will be able to see the point where you still have to work on, oh and use it when you do group performances, you are the leader and you have to make your team the best. Understood?”- Sunggyu nodded furiously he didn’t expect that, not at all.

Before he faced Woohyun Junbae pulled out a keyboard which can be used for composing songs while being pulled into a computer, Woohyun couldn’t keep his smile in.
Junbae handed him the device and grinned as well.

“Over all you did just fine, ‘Beautiful’ was very nice but I think with a instrumental version it would be even better so start practicing and compose songs. The experience will be good and your love for music will grow. You lost a good amount of weight but you still lack of muscles so work on that.”

“Mhmm okay.”- Woohyun chirped and bowed at the same time pressing his gift to his chest.

For Sungjong he had a model and photoshoot guide and the youngest eyes were beaming after he received the thick book.

“I’m sure you are going to get many jobs in that area once you have debuted but you have to work on your vocal skills. By now you can keep up with the dancing part but you are still lacking in singing, practice along with Myungsoo and Sungyeol just as usual but spare sometime to practice with either Sunggyu or Woohyun, alright?”.- Sungjong nodded and took the book from Junbae, asking himself if another speech would follow or if the older had changed his mind and didn’t want to press out some hurting things like he had warned him.  

Myungsoo received a new camera along with the lines of use it well, still Junbae warned him not to stop practicing because even though he got rid of the ‘anime voice’ his voice was still miles away from being as good as it could be.

Sungyeol got a guide for actors, Junbae explained that he saw something in Sungyeol that just told him he could become a good actor. But nonetheless he should practice the same way he told Sungjong earlier but he should put some more effort into dancing but some more time and he would be good to go so Junbae.

For Dongwoo he got a new CD-Player since he had heard that the one they boys had in their dorm wasn’t working anymore. He advised his to work a bit on his way of speech especially on speaking a littlle less fast and that he should work on his own strictness but besides that Junbae was pretty happy with Dongwoo’s improvements.

As he stud in front of Hoya the younger looked at him in a judging way. He wasn’t quite trusting him. Something was fishy in his option.
Junbae pulled out a bag of corks, a purple notepad along with a matching pen and a Dictaphone.

“An effective way of practicing your pronounciation is to bite on a cork while rapping, it will do wonders. Start writing your own raps, use your own lyrics and record the stuff you’ve made. You will start to like rapping trust me.”

“Thank you ..but why do you do this? There is something not right, are you leaving or do we have to leave?”- Hoya voiced out what the rest of them were asking themselves. And he certainly got Junbae unprepared.

“Uhm..okay let’s be honest I pretty much hope that I am the one who is leaving but from the things I’ve seen that will happen. Strating from tomorrow I will switch roles with your manager again. I trained you for a special reason and you will know why by next week. Actually I’m not allowed to tell you but screw this, next week Monday will be your D-day so be prepared for this. You are going to face the CEO but not just like you would usual do, no you are going to be performing a song as a total of seven and if you do good you will get to debut.”

Silence all of them were shocked. Was he telling the truth? Would they have a chance to debut all together? Was it as easy as this?

“You must be kidding…if that’s really the truth why are you only telling us now? Shouldn’t we have sometime to prepare?”- Sunggyu asked not believing the older.

“Actually you should be told about that on Friday or so from the CEO himself but Seonho and I know for a while that he will decide if you are ready or not that’s the reason why I’m here to begin with. Seonho and I did all in our power to make to get ready for the final face off now it depends on you. I wish you all the luck you need and hope you will make it, for now you are dismissed. Oh and don’t tell Seonho right away that you’ve got that information from me he will be angry because he could lose his job if the CEO gets to know about this all so seal your lips boys! I’m rooting for you!”

Junbae left the room and the countdown had officially started.

 

 



 

So my Lovelyz only one or maybe two chapters are left before this story is at its end~

Speaking of ending, my summer vacation is also at its end and I feel like crying TT_TT I don't want to go back to school TT_TT

//Ps if you have time check out my "one shot" ( It will have at least 2 chapters  lmao) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1009289/the-one-fluff-infinite-romance-woogyu

(word count approx.: 3500)