Too good to be real?

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

Act 7- Growing thoughts


 

Woohyun was sleeping deeply with a blissful expression on his face but a sweet melody slowly but surely woke him up the best way he could even imagine. It was a sweet song sung by a even sweeter voice. Woohyun was still half asleep but nonetheless a smile found its way on his tired face, slowly be began to really wake up and was now able to hear the lyrics of the song properly, he stayed in bed listening to a song which was as beautiful as a song could be.

I love you. I’m sorry
But i can’t do this anymore
I don’t even have the right to get close to you
Don’t love me
I don’t have the ease of being able to give you my heart
I live every day beyond my strength
Each day is too much so i cry


A song filled with deep feelings and sad words, the feelings of a man in love and Woohyun thought it was wonderful. The voice was so smooth and you could feel that he understood what he was singing, Woohyun got goosebumbs all over his body and decided to look for the owner of this beautiful voice. He opened his eyes slowly only to be met by a dark room, he stretched his limps and climbed out of the bed not forgetting to yawn at least three times.
He walked out of the room with light steps, hoping the other wouldn't hear him. He made his way through the dorm and noticed no one was at home which was utterly strange since it was only seven in the morning - it was extremely strange too that the singer with the most beautiful voice, in Woohyun's option, was also awake before him but he didn't waste another thought about it. He only wanted to listen and then he entered the kitchen, where the in Woohyun's eyes most beautiful human was standing, singing while cooking some dishes.
 
 
Woohyun was just standing there observing what the older was doing with a fast beating heart. Only seeing the back of his real first love was enough for Woohyun to speed his heart, to make his palms sweaty. He likes the older so much but he didn't know if they could ever be more as just friends, but he hoped so much. But then again Woohyun was a coward he could never not in a million years confess his love for the older to him, he was way to afraid to get rejected. He had told Hoya and Dongwoo about his love for Sunggyu but only because he was extremely hurt and vulnerable at that very moment. He didn't regret it not at all but it was one thing to tell it some friends or to tell it your crush.
 
Therefore Woohyun was enjoying the view for another few moments from the door frame, listening to the sweet honey voice of his Sunggyu. If Sunggyu will ever really be his, only heaven knows it.
After a while the older stopped singing and started to hum a name and if Woohyun hadn't leaned on the door frame he would had fallen on the floor probably.
 

 "Woohyun-ah~ My Hyunnie~"- He was humming with a loving gaze before he cracked another two eggs in the pan, Woohyun on the other hand was standing still like he was frozen on his spot by the door frame.

Did I miss something out? What is wrong here? Am I in the wrong movie?- Woohyun was asking himself as he finally made his way into the kitchen with gentle steps.

"Sunggyu hyung?"- He asked a bit unsure and the addressed one immediately turned around with a gigantic smile resting on his flawless face.

"Yah, I told you not to call me hyung anymore~"- He replied playfully which confused Woohyun to no end.

"Sunggyu-ssi?"

"Uhm no darling not ssi, not hyung~ Baby what's with you today?"- Sunggyu asked and brushed a strand of hair our of Woohyun's view with lots of affection and rested his hand on the youngers cheek, rubbing circles with his thump on the youngers smooth skin.

Darling, Baby? What is going on here? Is this a bad joke?! A-are they pranking me? W-what is he doing?- Woohyun was thinking fast and his train of thoughts was only stopped as the older said something again with a sweet gentle voice.

"Woohyunnie is everything alright? Are you still tired? What is wrong darling you can tell me."

"I-I'm all right, but what's w-with you?"

"With me? Everything is good ahhh oh I forgot come here baby, I totally forgot about your morning kiss."- Sunggyu grinned loving and wrapped one hand around Woohyuns hips while the other stayed at his cheek, he leaned in slowly and Woohyun was shocked oh so shocked, now he didn't have a clue at all what was going on. But nonetheless he closed his eyes and melted into the kiss, the olders lips touched his in a sweet way, the kiss was filled with so much love Woohyun was overwheeled by it and tried to memorize everything about it, whether it be the feeling of Sunggyu's full strawberry tasting lips or the way Sunggyu's lips moved in sync with his own. Even if that was a prank he didn't care, Sunggyu was kissing him and that was all that mattered, he never felt anything better.

After a few moments Sunggyu pulled away but rested his forehead on Woohyuns, looking deep into the younger's dark orbs.

"I love you so much Nam Woohyun~"- He said right before he leaned in to steal another kiss but Woohyun was frozen, what did the other just say?! He loves him? Woohyun wasn't sure if his ears tried to trick him or if the older had actually said the three magic words.

Sunggyu must have felt the other tensing under his touch so he pulled away to look at the other.

"Woohyun is everything okay? You are behaving so strange, did I say something bad? Are you mad at me?"

"N-no I'm not mad but w-what is that Gyu? W-why are you saying that? A-are you playing with my feelings?"- Woohyun asked and his eyes began to get a bit teary which got Sunggyu panicking.

"Oh my God darling don't cry! I'm not playing with your feelings! I love you and you know it! You love me too did you already forget?"-Sunggyu giggled and whipped the tears away from Woohyun's cheeks but once he had wiped them away the next one flowed down the others cheek.

"R-really?"

"Yes really! I Kim Sunggyu love you Nam Woohyun, do never ever doubt my feelings for you."- He embraced him tightly and felt how warm tears hit his shoulders, he Woohyun's hair with love and tried to calm the younger down.

"I love you so much, I never had thought my dream would come true. I can't. Oh my God Sunggyu I love you so much you can't even imagine."-  Woohyun whispered into the others ear with a tomato red face and still a few tears of happiness rolling down his cheeks.

"Aigoo such a baby boyfriend I've got~ Come give me a big kiss."-  Sunggyu grinned and wiped the last few tears away and Wooyhun gladly kissed him with all the love he was feeling for the other.

"You are real, right? I'm not dreaming, right Gyu?"- Woohyun asked unsure since it was just to good to be true but Sunggyu wasn't able to answer since Woohyun felt he was being shook and seconds later he opened his eyes again for the second time but this time he was faced by a worried Sunggyu who was still in his pyjamas.

Wooyhun blinked twice trying to adjust his sight but felt himself being embraced from somebody.

 

"Is everything alright Woohyun? You cried so much! D-did you have a nightmare?"- Sunggyu asked worried and brushed a few tears away of the youngers face, Woohyun looked over to his alarm clock and realized it was still seven in the morning he had dreamt, it was only a dream. Wooyhun wanted to cry so freaking badly, all his hopes where shattered but why should it have been real anyway.

"E-everything is alright hyung, I'm sorry for waking you."- Woohyun whispered weakly trying not to sob and seconds later he felt two strong arms sneaking around him.

"No problem let's sleep okay? Everything is...alright. So sleep a bit more you're still tired."- Sunggyu explained with gentle voice holding the other close and minutes later Woohyun was asleep again giving Sunggyu time to think about what he had just heard and about what just happened.

 

Five minutes before Sunggyu woke Woohyun

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun were sleeping deeply, no sounds were heard expect the small breathing sounds each of them made. They were sleeping next to each other and Sunggyu had his arm around the younger's hip, over the months they had spent together it became like a sleeping habit of Sunggyu to wrap one arm about the younger, it wasn't really on purpose since when he goes to bed he simply lies next to the younger but in the morning he's nearly hugging him; only good thing was that Woohyun didn't mind.

At some point Sunggyu felt Woohyun moving in his embrace and slowly woke up by the movements of the younger. He blinked a few times before he straighten himself, he looked at the younger and then noticed the fast uneven breathing of him and only seconds later tears were running down his cheeks, which got Sunggyu panicking. He had never seen the younger cry in his sleep, he must have a bad dream- Sunggyu thought and rubbed the youngers arm slowly trying to calm him without waking him but it didn't really help. And just as he wanted to wake the other so his nightmare would end, he started to talk and since Sunggyu had never really never seen or heard the other sleep taking he decided to listen to his words.

Woohyun started to breath even more uneven and sobbed a bit more before he said something Sunggyu had never thought would leave the youngers lips.

"I love you-"- He started and Sunggyu smiled a bit, so he's dreaming about confessing to his crush~ Aigoo how cute~- Sunggyu thought but the next thing which left the youngers lips were unexpected and were never meant to be heard by Sunggyu in such a way.

"Sunggyu I love you so much."

Sunggyu was speechless he hadn't expected the younger to say his name, his freaking name! He looked at Woohyun with mixed feelings slowly wiping away the tears of the younger, he hated it when he was crying he once made Woohyun cry and he never wanted to be the reason for the tears of his friend.

It's been almost one year he had spent with the him and even though they had a really bad start which was actually his fault now they were friends and for Sunggyu he had never somebody he would call his best friend but now he had. He trusted Woohyun the most and liked Woohyun the most but he had never expected that.

He watched Woohyun for another few seconds before he placed his hand carefully on the youngers cheek rubbing it a bit and then leaned in, leaving a sweet innocent kiss on the full lips of Woohyun he stayed a bit like that but the moment he had realized what he had done just now he pulled away immediately and shook him awake.

Sunggyu was shocked, shocked by the younger's unknown confession, shocked by the look of him his eyes filled with tears looking like his hopes have been crashed and even more shocked about the fact that he just kissed Woohyun, Woohyun his best friend.

 

 

 

 



Wow guys I got a lot of inspiration thanks to a nice chat about WooGyu xD // Thank you my friend rabbit09 I kinda got totally inspirited during our chat even though I had no clue how to make this chapter at first x,D

I hope you like it and I think you've figured it out that the first part was just Woohyun's dream kkkkk

But Gyu kissed him in real too so it's okay x,D WooGyu had their fist kiss and poor Hyunnie doesn't even know OTL

(word count approx. 2000)