Work hard for your goal

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

Act 22 - Mommy and Daddy

 


 

 

It was early, so god damn early that even the sun was only about to rise but the moon still visible, still with his head slightly cloudy and his eye lids as heavy as bricks. He fought the urge to simple shut the annoying alarm clock down and resting for at least two more hours, so in the end he blinked a few times to get rid of the tiredness and looked to his right sight, checking on Woohyun if he was still asleep - fortunately the loud noise from the alarm clock seemed to had passed him somehow. Sunggyu breathed out relived before he slowly wriggled himself out of the strong grip his younger lover had on him. He was just about to leave the bed with slow and quite movement as he felt his hand being grabbed.

Shut, I must have move to much. Stupid me - Sunggyu scolded himself but turned around with a lovely smile nonetheless.

“Did I wake you up Hyunnie? I’m sorry, sleep a bit more, okay?”- He asked cutely and patted the younger’s head with soft and swift motions, not a minute later the younger was back in dreamland and Sunggyu left the room on toe tips.

Finally in the kitchen, he stretched his still limp and heavy feeling arms and shook his legs a bit until he was completely awake. He glanced over to the big clock on the wall, which read 4:40 a.m by now. They all had to be out of the dorm by 6 a.m the latest so he had at least 40 minutes to prepare a good and healthy breakfast for his friends. They would need it.  

Actually Sunggyu wasn’t much of an chef, Woohyun would do the cooking for him but from now on he would prepare a breakfast for them all, Sunggyu decided so last night. He doesn’t want that Woohyun wakes up early that he needed to.

Yarning Sunggyu made his way to the fridge but as his eyes travelled trough the different levels, he slowly but surely tossed the thought of ‘a healthy and good breakfast’ away changing it to simple making a breakfast. The fridge was near to empty.

“I wasn’t expecting this….”- Sunggyu mumbled and grabbed everything he thought could be included in a breakfast in anyway. In the end all he found, which was still eatable or suitable for his planned meal, were a canton of eggs, a few slices of white bread, cherry tomatoes and a glass of freshly brewed honey tea.

“Jesus Christ, what do we eat all the time? The fridge is empty and the few things which are in it are already turning green from the inside….god dammit if we leave that onigiri any longer he it will start speaking to us.”- Sunggyu mumbled horrified as he noticed the still in wrapping papper packed rice ball, which was good until three months ago and the rice was already turning green inside. With a disgusted look on his face he throw it into the trash bin and closed the now extremely empty fridge.

Mental note - I have to go shopping. - He thought and placed his ingredients on the table, he opened a drawer and found rice, which was good. With all the stuff on the table he started thinking out loud.

“What would Woohyunnie do with this stuff?”- He wondered and hoped that somehow he would get an idea by asking out loud what he wasn’t expecting were the lips which kissed his neck only seconds later.

“I would do omurice~ Good morning, but why did you leave me alone so early in the morning?”- The younger pouted, still hugging Sunggyu from behind and nuzzling his nose into the others shoulder.   

With a swift motion Sunggyu turned himself so he was standing face to face to Woohyun and believe it or not the pout he had on his face was 10 times larger than Woohyun’s.

“Woohyun-ahhhhhh why are you already upppp?”- Sunggyu whined, sloppily boxing against Woohyun’s chest with his firsts.

“As I woke up again you weren’t there anymore and I got a little worried, okay? But what are you doing here anyways? It’s so early.”

“I’m making breakfast for all!”- Sunggyu said cheerily but his good mood was like blown away as he remembered that he didn’t quite have a plan what to do and that the omurice, which Woohyun had suggested, was something he had never heard off.

“Ohh I see~ But why? Aren’t I in charge of cooking?”

“Uhm yes you are but from now on I’ll make the breakfast for everyone, I have to make sure that my kids have enough power for the day~”- Sunggyu grinned and cutely brushed his nose against Woohyun’s.

“Kids you say…am I also a ‘Kid’ of you then?”

“You’re daddy.”- He giggled with a slight blush on his cheeks.

“Daddy?”- Woohyun asked back not quite getting what the older meant by that.

“Well I’m mommy and you’re daddy and the rest are the kids.”

“Aigoo you’re so cute~”- Woohyun grinned and placed a light kiss on Sunggyu’s cherry lips.

“So Gyu-mommy let’s cook then.”

“No, no you’re gonna rest a bit more and I’ll wake you up once I’m finished. I don’t want you to be stressed out already in the morning, from now on our days are going to be long.”

“Mhmmm but do you know how to make omurice?”- Woohyun smirked and as he got no answer from his embarrassed leader he was sure the older still at cooking. He walked over to the fridge to have a look if he could find more vegetables but closed the door immediately.

“Gyu let’s make a deal, we cook together today, I’ll show you loads of recipes so you can cook all you want in the morning and we go grocery shopping today…the fridge is empty…what have you been eating all the time?”

“I thought the same!”- Sunggyu laughed but agreed to Woohyun’s suggestion.



Not even five minutes after they finished preparing everything, one after another entered the kitchen with tiredness written all over their faces.

“Good morning~”- Sunggyu chirped and handed each of them a plat with the rice filled omelette.
 
“Urgh Hyung why in the world are you so happy soo freaking early in the morning. So much of a sunshine attitude is to much for me.”- Hoya groaned and let himself flop unto a chair at their dinning table.

“Yah! Hoaegi don’t be so grumpy in the morning, seriously…”- Dongwoo slapped his younger’s lover back of the head lightly before he flashed a his big goofy smile to Sunggyu.

“Good morning Gyuzizi!! Thank you for the food, it looks delicious~”  - The oldest among them flashed a smile before he dig in again, tasting the great flavor of the savoury dish.

The rest of did eat in silence fighting a bit with the still heavy muscles and the wish to go back to bed again. They ate in comfortable silence and as the clock hit 5:40 they made their way to the company building - jogging.

At exactly 6 a.m they were standing in the big dance practice room, which had the biggest mirrors of all rooms, fully awake and already warmed up due to their little jogging session.

“Come on kids, let’s make a circle!”- Sunggyu announced stretching his hand out waiting for the others to join him.

“Myung come I’ll help you up.”- Sungyeol kneeled down to his firend who had been sitting in a corner, resting his head against the cool surface of the mirror.

“Thanks, jogging in the morning is just…too much for me.”- Myungsoo signed and stud up with the help of his friend, while holding hands the two joined the little circle as well and placed their hands above the others.

“Okay by one.”- Woohyun said in high spirits and Sunggyu counted down.

“3”

“2”

“1, Infinite fighting!”- They all shouted and lifted their hands.

“Ohh you’re in high spirits today and all of you are here. I’m a bit surprised.”- Junbae said mockingly with his arms crossed and a eye brow risen. They all jerked their heads back to the source of the voice and were a little shocked to see the man standing there -  when did he enter the room?

“Of course we are all here and in high spirits. You are underestimating us…”- Sungjung said annoyed  which made Junbae smile at the maknae.

“Today we’re going to work on your condition firstly, but to be honest you already look like crap.”- He pointed to Myungsoo.

“Did you guys went for a jogging or what?” - He asked even though he already knew the answer-  he saw them from the window. He already sensed how Sungyeol sent him an piercing look. If looks could kill he would be dead since yesterday.

“Yeah we went, problem with that? We wanted to be warmed up to make your job easier.”- Sunggyu said confidently and Junbae noticed a little change by the behaviour of the latter.

Only one night and you’re already acting more like an actual leader, really good. If things continue like this, this will be a piece of cake. - He thought satisfied but had no intention to let his true feeling be shown on his face.

“Well then guys, five minutes of stretching before we go. We start with two hours today but it will get more to get your condition up.”- He announced and started to show the seven new stretching techniques.

Not a second later than the said five minutes they left the building for their ‘little jogging round’ as Junbae described it. They run around at places even Woohyun had never seen even though he had been living in Seoul his whole life. To say the two hours were exhausting would be an understatement and after only 10 minutes they noticed that their definition from jogging was different from Junbae’s. What started as actual jogging turned into running half the way. When the two hours finally ended they reached a big grass field and Myungsoo’s legs gave in the moment Junbae said they would have a five minute break.

He slowly sided down on Sungyeol’s side where he had been gripping on all the time.

“Oh my God , Myung are you alright?”- Sungyeol asked shocked looking down at his fiend who was resting on the green grass trying to get his breath back to normal.

“I’m…I’m good but….running is not..my thing.”- He said between heavily breaths.  Sungyeol kneeled down and wiped away all the sweat from his friends forehead and damn it was a lot.

Worried Sungyeol turned to their new trainer. “Junbae-ssi can we maybe have something to drink?”

“Did you bring something along?”- He asked back dryly and Sungyeol had to shake his head, he had totally forgot to take his bottle with him.

“Well then you can’t.”

“What do you mean?! ”

“I brought something along for me and not for you, you guys are old enough.”

“What are you saying, you let us run around the whole city …Myungsoo looks like he would pass out are you some sadis-”- Sungyeol was in range but was interrupted by Sunggyu before things would escalade.

“Yeollie, I’ve got drinks come here.”- He said sweetly and waved with his hand.

Immediately Sungyeol turned and walked over to Sunggyu who was also sitting on the grass with his head resting on Woohyun’s shoulder looking at least as exhausted as Myungsoo while Woohyun on the other side looked just fine. But that’s not really surprising the other was madly in love with football and had always been a member of the football club in school, no wonder that his condition was the best among them -  Myungsoo and Sunggyu had the worst.

Sunggyu searched around in his bad and pulled out seven water bottles and handed two of them to Sungyeol.

“Here you go~”- Sunggyu grinned before he gave the other bottles to the rest of them. To be honest Sungyeol hadn’t even noticed that Sunggyu had a backpack with him.

“So let’s get started again, you have to stretch again so that you won’t be in pain tomorrow.”-.Junbae said and started with his exercises and the rest followed quickly.

“Since your muscles are warm and relaxed again let’s start with out actual exerscie menu for today, I want 50 sit-ups, ------- and ------- from each of you and once you’ve done that we jog back again for you to have a lunch break, sounds like a deal right?”

“Are you a ing boot camp coach or what?”- Hoya mumbled annoyed, to which Junbae turned around immediately.

“What did you say?”- He asked mockingly to annoy the younger even more but before he could answer Sunggyu spoke up.

“He only said that 50 of each is a piece of cake and that he was looking forward to gain more muscles, right Dongwoo?”- Sunggyu said fastly and looked to Dongwoo so the older would confirm it. Dongwoo was Hoya’s better half and everybody knew that.

Dongwoo nodded and looked to Hoya with a look in his eyes that was more threatening  for Hoya then Junbae could ever be.

“Jup that’s what I said..”- He signed and a smile grew on Dongwoo’s face.  


Two hours later and many more exercises than Junbae said, they were relieved to be sitting in the cool dance practice room again.

All of them were sitting with their back on the cool mirror , completely out of breath and exhausted.

“For now you have half an hour off to get yourself something to eat, you guys are allowed to eat rice and vegetables, no meat and nothing sweet. We will change your diet so that you’ll lose a good amount of weight and oh Woohyun-ah you’re gonna stick with salat only please, you have to lose more than the rest.”

“Seriously?”

“I’m dead serious and if you break my rules it will effect the whole team that means Sunggyu be warned.”

“Yes I understood no problem but can I switch to salad too?”- Sunggyu asked, he wasn’t really keen on the thought that he would be eating something good while his lover had to eat salad.

“Oh yeah sure why not, see you guys later. I’ll show you the schedule for the rest of the day then, okay?”

“Yes sir, thank you.”- Sunggyu said and bowed forcing Woohyun and Hoya that were standing next to him to also bow, in the end all of them bow nonetheless.


The moment the slightly older man left the room all of them let out a sign.

“ I’m already feeling like crap even though that was only the morning practice.”- Sungjong signed and rubbed his hurting arms.

“Yah! Jongie watch your speech!”- Dongwoo scolded the younger with a shocked expression, normaly he wouldn’t use curse words if it wasn’t something that really bad.

“Sorry Hyung.”

“But Woo he is right, my legs feel a little like jelly, I don’t know why.”- Hoya whined cutely and placed his head on the older’s shoulder for him to pat it.

“Aww my poor Hoaegi, get a hold of yourself, you’re a dancer that’s not like you.”- Dongwoo said but patted the other’s head nonetheless.

“Guys let’s go we don’t have so much time.”- Sunggyu said and was pulled up by Woohyun.

“I don’t want to eat …I just want to rest.”- Myungsoo mumbled but was literally carried from Sungyeol out of the room.

“Myung you have to eat, I’ll shove you into that cafeteria if you don’t want to go by yourself.”

“But Yeollie I haaaateeee vegetables.”

“I know but there is no helping it.”- Sungyeol explained and Myungsoo nodded defied.


The break they had was over in a blink of an eye and they had to go back again. Woohyun and Sunggyu were walking in the back while Sungjong was at the front.

“Gyu.”- Woohyun voiced out to get the older’s attention.

“Mhmm?”

“Why did you switch your meal? You don’t need to only eat salad.”- The younger said concerned.

“I didn’t want that you’re the only one to eat not proper meal and besides this my parents used to always eat the same dish while I and my sister eat something different. So mommy Gyu and daddy Hyun should eat the same stuff, don’t you think?”- Sunggyu grinned loving and you were really able to see the love he held for the younger in his eyes.

“You are so cute, when did you turn into a ball of fluff again?” - Woohyun snickered with his ears all red and leaned in to wishper something into the older’s ears. “I would totally kiss you right now but we’re outside so I’ll kiss you the moment we’re home, alright~”- He said and made sure to brush his lips against Sunggyu’s ears. When he pulled back he was met by a utterly red Sunggyu, who nodded cutely.

As since as the moment was it was over when they stepped back into the practice room, where Junbae was already waiting with a really long with paper in his hands.

“I hope you had a good lunch, this is the plan for today. Tomorrow you’ll get a new one but let’s take things one after another.”

The scheduel was long, really long and includes nearly everything from hours of dance practice to personal training and even an evening exercise session in the gym. Their day would end at 9 p.m today and the days which would follow are going to be even longer and more exhausting.




As the clock finally hit 9 p.m the boys couldn’t even believe their luck. Everything hurt by now, and that even though it was only the first day and they got an ‘beginner treatment’ as Junbae likes to describe it. On the way home nearly nothing was spoken, they were just too tired, they were used to long and hard trainings but today was really hard on them. They felt like their legs would give in  a second and their arms would fall off any minute.

“Hey Wóohyun-ah let’s just grab a few things for tomorrow and then go to bed…I seriously can’t walk anymore.”- Sunggyu said exhausted as they were about the reach a convenient store on their way home.

“We go grab some stuff and you can go home already, okay?”- Woohyun told the others.

“Okay hyung.”- Sungjong answered for the rest of the group.

“Oh yeah Sungyeol please watch over Myungsoo, make sure he doesn’t collapse on the floor before you’re at home. And please take a cold shower everybody that will be good for you.”- Sunggyu said concerned, looking at Myungsoo who looked a little pale.

“No problem, I’ll take care of him, see you later.”- He said and over they were, leaving Sunggyu and Woohyun to do a little shopping before them also went home.







Junbae was sitting at a desk with his laptop on the right and a notepad on the left thinking about the schedule for tomorrow and all the exercises he should do to train the bodies of his boys the best.

He wasn’t even half done with his plan as his cell phone rang.

“Oh hello Seonho hyung, how are you?”- He asked the moment the took the call.

“Hey Junbae I’m good but more importantly how are my boys? You went easy on them right?”- Infinites manager and a close friend of Junbae asked worried.

“Well…I wouldn’t really say I went easy on them but if you compare the next weeks to today then I went easy on them.”- He laughed but only heard the man on the other side sign.

“Jesus Christ you can be such a sadist you know that right? Anyways want do you think, can we make it?”

“Yes I’m think we’ll be able to in time, they do good even though today was though.”

“Ha! I told you that they are good kids.”

“Of course they are and especially Sunggyu is really polite but I have to say that I can fell how they would like to kick me down a bridge or something like that:”- Junbae laughed again and scratched his head.

“Are you that bad with them again? Seriously why are you like that? Don’t you want that they like you?”

“Mhmm I want them to success more that I want them to like me. I promised you to make it in time so I will focus on that and as long as Sunggyu prevent Hoya to kick me from the bridge and Woohyun to beat me everything should be alright.”

“Jesus….that sounds so bad….My poor boys.”

“Don’t be a and let me do the durty job, they will thank me in two months!”-  Junbae explained confidently.

“Yeah yeah I’m sure but you’re not allowed to tell them, I could lose my job if the CEO happened to find out and I don’t want to lose my job.”- Seonho laughed uneasily.

“Hyung I must figure their schedule out so I’ll don’t waist their time and energy. Talk to you soon again.”

“Okay take care and please look after them, don’t be so harsh. I’m counting on you!”

 

 



 

Helloooo guys~~ I'm in a really good mood today thank you soo much for already over 170 subs~ I decided to so a special event once this story reached 200 subs :DD 

Hope you like the chapter~ Btw I can't update for a while because I'm on vacation~ #Take_my_soul_to-Seoul oh yeah xD

(word count approx. 3600)
[sry but I just had to write some fluffy WooGyu cuz there are just too many WooGyu feels at the moment x,D ]