The thing which is called love

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

Act 11 - What do you think?


 

The clock had just hit three a.m as their long day finally ended. They were exhausted to such an extent that even such a simple task as breathing was difficult. Their skin was wet from all the sweating and their throats where as dry as they could even be. All of their limps felt heavy and they wanted to sleep so badly.

Actually their choreograph left around two a.m but they insisted on staying behind so they could perfect the new dance steps they had learned. They would even go so wide as to record themselves during the dance so they could check afterwards what they didn't do nicely. They wanted to do everything perfect, they wanted to be fully satisfied with themselves.

And just as the clock hit three o'clock in the morning they decided to leave the training room to get a bit of a sleep before they would do the same thing again.

The room was filled with nothing but breathing sounds, the lights were still on and seven young men where either sitting or lying in the big dance practice room with its white walls and the one big mirror which covered an whole wall.

Sunggyu was resting his head against the mirror wall and hoped it would cool him at least a bit, he closed his eyes for a moment letting the feeling of simply resting sink. He was so tired, he was even to tired to opened his eyes again, so he simply decided to let them closed. He breathed heavily and much to his dissatisfaction the mirror didn't really cool him down. He sat there relaxing his exhausted body and slowly feeling how sleep got him, as felt something cold against his cheeks, what was one of the most present things ever.

That's nice~ - He thought and unknowingly a blissful smile made its way on his tired face, enjoying the two soft hands on his cheeks still much to exhausted to gather the willpower to open his brown eyes.

"Gyu? Don't sleep here, let's go home."- Woohyun whispered lowly, starting to the leaders cheeks with his thumbs slowly and carefully.

Ah I knew it was Woohyun, but I don't want to stand up nor go all the was home - Sunggyu whined mentally still with his eyes closed, enjoying the youngers cold hands on his hot cheeks which by the was got bit by bit warmer since the younger started to touch him.

He felt like the younger continued to his cheeks loving and in a rhythm and not a minute later he dozed off with a warm feeling in his stomach and heart.

"Is Hyung sleeping?"- Myungsoo toe-tipped to the other side of the room dragging Sungyeol along but mouthed his friend to keep quiet so they wouldn't wake the eldest among them.

"It seems so." - Woohyun turned his body and therefore let go of Sunggyu's face to talk to the other two and Sunggyu almost let a whine slip, even though he was fast asleep at that point.

"Mhmm he's a grandpa after all, no need to deny it anymore." -Sungyeol giggled but felt a light slap on his head right after he voiced out his thoughts.

"Yahh Myung! Why did you slap me? It's just the truth!"- Sungyeol whined but Myungsoo only put his finger on his lips signalizing for the other to keep quiet, Sungyeol had a horrible pout on his face from then on but Myungsoo thought it was just to adorable when his friend was pouting like this.

With a grin resting on his face Myungsoo puked his taller friend to whisper something to him so they would definetly not wake up the older, "Yah Yeollie! What are you saying? Gyu-Hyung would have killed you already, only good for you that he didn't hear what you had said!"

"HaHa true but I said that while he was asleep so no problem annnndd besides that it's the truth!"- Sungyeol more or less whispered back and before Myungsoo was even finish with rolling his eyes Hoya walked over to them with a 'Why are you doing' look on his face.

"Why are you all standing here? Is your hamster asleep or what?"- Hoya asked right after he took of his jacket to put it on Dongwoo who was taking a small nap in a corner of the room right next to the little fan they had.

"You are one to ask, isn't your dino asleep too?"- Sungyeol pointed to Dongwoo and then smirked at Hoya who would always at least blush a slightly little bit if you label Dongwoo as 'his'. Even though Sungyeol didn't know for sure he kind of had a feeling that Hoya had a thing for their bubbly Rapper, he would talk about that with Myungsoo later on.

"Y-yeah he is but I'll wake him when he go, so is Hyung asleep ,I suppose." - Hoya stated more then actually saying and turned around to look for Dongwoo and where their maknae was, Dongwoo was still deeply asleep and the youngest was lying on the floor with his arms and legs speared over the floor probably trying to cool down his body.

"Just wake him, we are all tired and the earlier we're at home the faster we can hit the sack." - Hoya turned around again facing Woohyun and explained his thoughts.

"I don't want to wake him."

"Then just carry him, gosh Woohyun don't make things so complicated."- Hoya grumbled before he walked over to Sungjong telling the youngest they would head out now to which the boy released a happy noise.

"Come Myungie let's leave prince charming alone with his sleeping princess." - Sungyeol took his friends hand and pulled him up, walking over to the rest of their tired looking group.

"YAHHHH Yeol! Woooww you're risking a lot, if hyung  had heard that then you would have been thrown out the window or even worse stuff!"- Myungsoo exclaimed with wide-open eyes, a bit shocked what his friend says sometimes.

"But that's also the truth!! Myunggggg have you forgot that the one co-worker said that Gyu-Hyung is Woolims princess? Therefore I didn't lie~"

"Okay yeah I remember but still he certainly doesn't know about that and what is about that 'Prince Charming' part? I'm honestly surprised that Woohyun-hyung didn't complained about that."

"You know exactly why~"- Sungyeol smirked and turned his face a bit so he was able to catch a glibs of Woohyun who was rather happy that he would carry Sunggyu.

"Uhm actually..."- Myungsoo started thinking hard about something but was interrupted by Sungyeol who had by now his arm wrapped around Sungjong's shoulders.

"We'll talk about that at home, Jongie will surely like to join us, right?"- Sungyeol nudged the younger who had this twinkles in his eyes which left no space for questions anymore.

"Of course!! I saw one or another thing today~"

 

 

"Gosh they are all so ....god I don't even know..."- Woohyun muttered under his breath and carefully wrapped his arms around the sleeping body of Sunggyu, picking him up bridal style and then walked over to the others.

"Okay, let's get going then."- Woohyun whispered not wanting to wake the sleeping man in his arms.

"One second I still have to wake up Dongwoo." - Hoya breathed out and quickly walked over to his boyfriend, who was still resting peacefully against the wall.

"Woo we go, wake up~"- He sing-songed and brushed a few bangs out of the older's face but he didn't really get a reaction from the other, Dongwoo was a heavy sleeper therefore Hoya wasn't really expecting the older to wake up by such a light touch of him. Just as he wanted to shook the older gently he heard a mocking voice behind him and of course it was Woohyun with a smug expression on his face, wanting to get his 'revenge'.

"Just carry him, gosh Howon don't make things so complicated."- Woohyun repeated the words he had been told only seconds before and he could literally feel how Hoya rolled his eyes even though he was facing the rest of them with his back.

"Okay, you won and I have no problem with caring him..."- Hoya breathed out annoyed and picked up Dongwoo who immediately put his arms around Hoya's neck.

Even asleep he's the cutest thing in the world~ - Hoya thought and immediately his mood rise from wanting to kill Woohyun to trying to put down the urge to place a kiss on the older's pink, beautiful lips.

He wrapped his arms tight around Dongwoo so the older would be save before he joined the rest again.

"We're ready so let's go home."- Hoya grinned and everyone agreed by nodding, Sungjong left the room last and turned off the lights as well as closed the door since the others were either carrying someone or in case of Myungsoo and Sungyeol simply to much into talking that they forgot about the door.

They walked trough the building and not really surprising they were more or less alone, it was already 3:30 and why should someone still remain in the building at such a time. Anyways, they passed all the different rooms and reached the front door in no time, as they walked out the cold temperature felt kind of nice on their bodies but it was still a bit too fresh to walk around without jackets - but that's exactly what they did.

Wooyhun was holding the sleeping Sunggyu near to his chest to avoid the older freezing but he shirred nonetheless which got Woohyun to hold him even closer.

While Woohyun started to walk a bit faster Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong decided to take their time since they were way to exhausted to walk as fast as the other.

Myungsoo linked arms with Sungyeol and so they kept walking with silly smiles on their faces. Sungyeol wasn't really a fan of the whole skinship thing but he certainly liked it a lot with Myungsoo but he would never admit that.

While all six of them where in their own world Sungjong used the time to observe them all and a large grin made its way on his face as his eyes landed on Myungsoo who seemed to like to touch his older friend more then he might realize.

Ohh Hyung, I think I know something that even you don't know yet~"- Sungjong giggled to himself and thought about all the stuff he had noticed for quite a while and what he noticed or saw today.

That thing which is called love, I suppose~

Due to their rather fast walking pace they reached the dorm in no time and again Sungjong was the man of the keys and opened their dorm for all of them, he opened the door with a great swing and was immediately greeted by the warmth which was streaming out of the room to the front door.

Before Sungjong was able to put even one step into the living room Woohyun was already dashing in, still with Sunggyu pressed against and whizzed to his and Sunggyu's shared room.

"Good night guys! See you all in a few hours!"- He exclaimed right before he closed the door.

In the room, Woohyun walked over to their bed and placed Sunggyu carefully on in, taking of the older's shoes, socks and jacket so he could sleep comfortable. Then he changed to his pajamas and placed himself next to his beloved older friend, he pulled the blanket over both of them and stared at the older's face, placing his hand on Sunggyu's face.

"Yeollie that troll said I'm your prince charming....honestly I would love to be..."- Woohyun whispered sad and kissed his leaders cheek lightly before he closed his eyes but seconds later he felt how the older was unknowingly coming closer to him probably he was still feeling  cold. With a light smile on his face he pulled Sunggyu even closer and let the older rest his head on his arm and wrapped one arm around him, so the older wouldn't freeze anymore.

 

Meanwhile Hoya carried Dongwoo to their room as well saying a quick 'good night' to the rest before he opened and only seconds later closed it again.

He the light and his older lover didn't even rose his nose, Hoya was nearly sure that he could go in a club with the older and he wouldn't wake up.

"You're really something."- Hoya giggled and turned his head to the door to make sure it was 100% closed before he placed a gentle kiss on the older's lips whispering against them since he didn't want to leave the older's fluffy, smooth lips just now.

"Woooo~ Wake up, you have to change or you'll might catch a cold and I don't want you to get ill~"- He whispered in between a few small kisses and after a while Dongwoo finally opened his eyes lazily, staring at Hoya's face with tired eyes not realizing he was still being carried around by the younger.

"Woo come let's change and the catch some more sleep."- Hoya suggested and placed the older on the corner of their bed.

It took a few moments before Dongwoo caught all details and you could practically see how everything sink in.

"Oh dear did I feel asleep?!"- He asked shocked and Hoya nodded lightly searching for his pajamas at the same time.

"Why didn't you wake me? Omo did you carry me all the way to the dorm?!"

"Yup."- Hoya answered shortly with a great smile and finally found his lost pajama pants

"OH MYY, I must have been heavy! Aigoo Howonie I'm sorry!"- Dongwoo whined but Hoya only kneeled down and took the other's face in his hands, looking him in the eyes with his cute eye-smile.

"You're not heavy at all, silly~ If you're that sorry give your Howonie a apologize kiss~"- Hoya giggled and made a kiss mouth.

"Where did my cute, shy Hoaegi go?"- Dongwoo wondered out loud in a joking manner.

"Ohh so you actually don't really like me?"- Hoya asked smirking and Dongwoo shook his head rapidly.

"No, no I really really reallllllly like you~"- He responded and kissed the younger with closed eyes.

***

 

"Woooahh what's with them? Anyway I'm dead tired."- Myungsoo said and pulled Sungyeol with him to their and Sungjong's room.

The three of them changed within minutes and just as Myungsoo wanted to climb into his bed he was stopped by a whining Sungyeol.

"Myungie where are you goinggggg? Come down we have to talk about that topic, have you already forget what he agreed on back in the dancing room?"

"Yup hyung, we wanted to talk about our other huyngs, you're normally the one who never forgets a thing."- Sungjong agreed and sat on Sungyeol's bed, hugging his big plush teddy bear, Heejin sent him a few days ago long with a sweet note saying that she simply had to buy it for him because it looked so much like him.

"Yeah sorry.."- Myungsoo mumbled but was still on the ladder to his bed.

"No time to be sorry, come here Myung."- Sungyeol grabbed his friend by the waist and carried him to his bed, where he placed the younger's head on his own lap before he faced the waiting Sungjong.

"So since we're all here now let's get started~"- Sungjong chipped and Sungyeol nodded eagerly only Myungsoo was asking himself if he had missed out on something.

"Jongie what was that what you saw today???? I wanna know so badly since you mention it!"- Sungyeol stressed impatiently to which Sungjong had to grin.

"You wouldn't believe it but I 'm like 100% sure that either Dongwoo hyung or Hoya hyung confessed to the other."- Sungjong dropped the bomb and both Myungsoo and Sungyeol had question marks written all over their faces.

"What do you mean by that? Who did confess to who? I didn't know that Hoya hyung nor Dongwoo hyung met a girl, how did they managed that?"- Myungsoo asked totally confused and Sungjong felt like doing a facepalm.

"NOOOO WAYYYYYYY ?! Don't tell me I was right with my thought! Oh dear! We have a couple in our dorm, I can't believe it!"- Sungyeol nearly shouted and by all the movements he did he almost let Myungsoo's head drop from his lap.

"I know right! But I had that feeling from begin on!"- Sungjong joined his happy hyung but Myungsoo was still as confuses then on the beginning .

"Uhm guys that's good that you're that happy but I don' get it."- Myungsoo admitted dryly and only seconds later Sungyeol and Sungjong answered him in unison.

"Hoya and Dongwoo are dating!"

"N-no way...are you two pulling my leg right now?"- Myungsoo asked them totally not believing what the other two just said so happily.

"No,no,no,no, we are dead serious!"- his older friend claimed and Songjong completed his sentence.

"I observed them and Woohyun and Sunggyu hyung for quite some time, therefore I'm like 99,9% sure. Didn't you notice how different Hoya hyung is around Dongwoo and Dongwo had always been so super touchy with the other and the super cheesy nicknames since day one."

"Now that you're saying it..."- Myungsoo said slowly thinking about all the facts the younger had listed.

"Yup totally Hoya hyung was so damn obviously and he always blushes if you in some way title Dongwoo hyung as his."- Sungyeol giggled and the two youngest agreed since it was actually the truth.

"I'm so excited about when they tell us about their relationship because I'm freaking sure that it's true!"

"Oh man I'm too!"

"But enough of 'YaDong' oh yeah, by the way let's call them YaDong like 'Ya' from HoYA and 'Dong' from DONGwoo, you know like a couple name!"- Sungjong exclaims happily before he continued with his sentence.

"Our next project is going to be, get 'WooGyu' together!"

"Do you mean Woohyun and Sunggyu hyung with that?"- Myungsoo asked rather astound than anything other and the youngest among them nodded with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Woooowww how do you know that they have a thing for each other?! I was always joking around that they have but they actually really have a thing for each other????"

"Yeah, how do you know?"

"Well like I mentioned before I kind of observe you all like all the time so I notice a lot more that you two do but of course that's not really enough to be sure but you know....how should I put that? I heard it myself...b-but only by chance!"

"Woahh really? How?"- Sungyeol asked egar still a tinny little bit overwhelmed that his most teased 'couple' might really end up as one.

"Can you two still remember the time as Hyun hyung was so depressed?"- Sungjong asked and both of them nodded.

"There was that one night that Gyu hyung must have said some crazy bad to Woohyun and then he took all his stuff to 'YaDong' and then he told them his whole story and yeah I kind of passed their room and uhm heard the one part which I shouldn't hear I suppose."

"Oh JESUS! What did you hear?!"

"Calm down Yeol, you might die because of a heart attack."- Myungsoo sculled the tallest but Sungyeol was more interested in the stuff Songjong was saying.

"He said himself that he was in love with Gyu-hyung."

"Wow, that's ..wow."- Myungsoo said buff even before Sungyeol could open his own mouth.

"Yup that's really wow but if you think about it lately they have been attached by the hip and Sunggyu hyung really grow to like Woohyun hyung."- Sungyeol thought out loud tapping his kin lightly.

"You're saying it but we all know Sunggyu well enough to know that if we leave them alone with that they'll get to date when we celebrate our 6th anniversary as INFINITE."- Sungjong said matter-of-factely but actually he was right.

"You've got a point, what is your plan?"- Myungsoo asked who was by now at least as much into the how matter his his two friends.

"That's the problem I don't have one by now but with joined forces we will get them together!"

"Let's start project WooGyu then!"- Sungyeol bounced op and down, being joined by both of the others.

 

They ended up talking so long about the whole matter that Myungsoo fall asleep next to Sungyeol and Sungjong had to cover them with their comforter so they would not freeze in the night, sometimes Sungjong was highly doubting that he was the youngest.

With a smile on his face he pulled his own blanket over his dead tired body and had a last look on his adorably hugging friends before he closed his eyes.

I want everyone to get happy, to have their happy end~ - He thought right before the sleep got him.

 

 

 



 

Hihi Hello guys~ I missed you even though it isn't that long ago since I updated x,D Nonetheless I hope you like that chapter~

Would you join the 'let's get WooGyu together' force? xD Let's see what planes the maknae line has for them :D

//ps. We almost reached the 100 subs mark TT_TT thank u guys <3

(word coungt approx. 3500)