Things that happen in the night

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

Act 20-  And the headache afterwards

 


 

 

“So I guess you guys had a nice evening?”- Sungjong smirked cheekily, having fun by observing the rare state of their proud leader being all shy and blushing. Secretly it made Sungjong really happy that in the end their little plan seemed to be a full success, his hyungs deserved to be happy and if it takes the two of them to be in a relationship, which exceeds the limits of simple friendship, so it should be. As long as all of his hyungs were happy, he is too.

“Y-yeah.”- Sunggyu mumbled with still light red cheeks and his eyes rather stuck on the ground then anywhere else. “A-Anyways! What have you been up too? Did you have a p-pleasant evening?”- He asked quickly to change the subject from his and Woohyun’s evening activities to the ones of his fellow members.

“I…”- Sungjong started but was immediately interrupted by the already, next to him, bouncing Dongwoo, who couldn’t keep his excitement in , so even through Sungjong wanted to start he stopped in his track to let his hyung talk first.

“Can I? Can I???”- Dongwoo asked with sparkling eyes and nobody could say no to this happy fluffy ball of cuteness, so Sungjong grinned and nodded his shortly. While Dongwoo was beaming with happiness, his boyfriend, Hoya on the other hand was feeling like face palming himself.
“Oh god he’s always so into everything…I hope he won’t go into all details..”- He shined and rubbed his eyebrows.

“Did you say something?”- Dongwoo asked Hoya worried but the latter only shook his head with a little smile resting on his lips and mouthed ‘No, No, go ahead’. Dongwoo flashed him a smile back and focused his attention on the others again.

“Awwww thank you Jongieeee~~~ Okay guys my..mhmm our evening was just plainnn awesome!! At first I hadn’t gotten a clue what he was up too and then we went to a convenient store..”- Dongwoo was in the middle of his story as the now calmed down Sunggyu interrupted him with a questioning look on his face.

“Are you saying that he took you out to a convenient store?”- He asked with one eye brow risen, shooting Hoya a ‘the hell is wrong with you’ like look.

“Yes at first but only to grab a few snacks!! Afterwards we went to a super beautiful park and had a picnic and watched the stars and everything was sooo nice and I really couldn’t believe it that such a nice place existed in Seoul. Totally stunning and sooooooo romantic I’m telling ya! My Hoaegi is simply the best.”- Dongwoo was beaming with happiness and Hoya was furiously blushing by now.

“Oh and then the best was as he told me that he l….”- Before Dongwoo was able to end his sentence, which would have ended in Hoya being totally embarrassed the latter placed his hand on Dongwoo’s mouth in a split of a second and pulled him backwards with fire red ears.

“S-see you later guys!”- He blurred out and not a second later the two of them were already in their room with the door closed leaving the rest standing in the living room by themselves.


“Okay that was great:”- Woohyun laughed out loud and Sunggyu, who unknowingly started to lean onto the younger’s back and had now his kin resting on Woohyun’s shoulder agreed with him as well as Sungjong who had troubled suppressing his smile by the cute view of his hyungs.

“Jongie have you heard of Myungsoo and Sungyeol by any chance? It’s already midday and they’re still not here.”- Sunggyu asked worried, looking up lazily where the youngest amongst them was standing at behind the sofa.

“Mhmm no not really to be quite honest but they will show up soon, I’m sure.”

“Oh I see but they were together as you separated from each other right? As long as these two are together Sungyeol won’t get lost at some point, Myungsoo will make sure to come punctually.”

“Yes no need to worry hyung, the two were together and all lovely-dovely. They’re going to be okay, I guess we will see them at the practice room the latest.”

“Okay guys stop. Gyu do we have practice today?”-Woohyun asked shocked, he was sincerely hoping that they would have another day off before they had to give 100% if not 120% at all their trainings again.

“Of course we have, you stupid?”- Songjong sassed while being in his diva like state and Woohyun suddenly felt the urge to stand up and choke the boy a bit for talking like that to him but before he could even counterattack with something Sunggyu’s smoothing voice was already calming him down.

“Yeah we have Hyunnie, I received a text from manager this morning but let’s see the positive thing about it the faster we get better the faster we will debut, you want that too, right?”- Sunggyu asked in a sweet voice nuzzling his nose into the younger’s shoulder even more.

“Mhmm~”- Woohyun smiled and leaned into the touch of his leader with his éars oh so slightly red, enjoying the feeling of the older’s smooth skin on his.

Sungjong who witnessed this slowly intimate getting scene was stock between thinking it’s sort of cute or just too much so in the end he decided to just leave the too alone in case things would heat up more - you never know, none of them is Howon who would get super embarrassed just by his boyfriend telling their friends that he told him that he loved him, which was by any means absolutely visible.

“Just keep going, I’m gonna go to my room, see you guys in two hours. Have fun..I guess?”- Sungjong shortly excused himself and disappeared shared room.


“I’ve been waiting for him to finally go~”- Woohyun mumbled grinning and turned around so he was facing Sunggyu as well as having the older in his arms.

He brushed his nose against Sunggyu’s before he placed his hands gently on the older’s cheeks and leaned in to steal a kiss.

“You sure a mean Hyunnie~ You literally frighten him away.”
“Well…he could have stayed here and watch I don’t care that much actually.”

“And that’s exactly why he flee into his room. He’s with us all for long enough to have a gasp about all our personalities, he is a intelligent kid.”

“Anyways enough of Sungjong, we have two hours left. Do you want to do something until we have to go to practice?”

“Actually I’m only craving for food at the moment, aren’t you hungry too?”- In the same moment as Sunggyu voiced out his question Woohyun’s tummy was already growling so the answer was more or less clear.
“Ahh I guess that’s a ‘yes’.”- Sunggyu snickered happily.

“Yah don’t laugh…I can’t do a thing against my body doings.”- He pouted.

“I know a thing you can do. How about eating?”- Sunggyu laughed out loud which didn’t stop the pout in Woohyun’s face instead it rather increased.

“Yah! I know that myself, you’re so stupid.”- Woohyun whined and stick out his tongue in a mocking way.  

“You still like me dontcha?” - Sunggyu asked grinning and brushed his warm tender fingers trough Woohyun’s smooth hair.

“Of course…”- The younger answered back with small voice and stud up afterwards pulling Sunggyu with him. “Come on let’s get dressed and then hit the road, where do you want to eat?”

“You decide~” Sunggyu grabbed his hand and walked hand in hand with him to their room.

In the end the two of them had a nice lunch at a small but lovely café just around the corner.

*********


“Uhhrrrghhh”- Myungsoo growled as he woke up from the steadily increasing pain in his head.

“Urgh my head hurts like .”- He breathed out between his teeth, his eyes still closed and his arms resting on his eyes so the light wouldn’t hit them.

He let out a long and heavy breath before he finally decided to get up and stretch a little in hope that maybe his immense headache would pass way in the mean time. He opened his eyes and was looking up the ceiling and it didn’t took him a second to realise that this room wasn’t his. In panic he looked around the room and found nothing to be familiar to his eyes in anyway, it wasn’t his friend or family house.
“Where the hell am I?!”- He asked out loud still in shock as the room he was currently in had all sorts of cheese honeymoon decorations starting from a big bottle of sparkling wine to rose pedals on the floor.
As he looked down he noticed that he himself wasn’t wearing any top which is something he would ever do, in a hasty motion he lifted the warm comforter on top of his only to cover himself with it again only seconds later.
Oh my god what is this? Why am I only wearing my underwear? Oh my God….

With shock as well as embarrassment clearly written on his face he looked to his right and to shock him even more a person was lying next to him but due to the comforter only a few dark locks were sticking out.

Oh Jesus Christ what in hell did happen yesterday?! I was together with Sungyeol all the time how in hell did I end up with someone in a cheap hotel room…And the hair is so short is it a guy? Oh my god did I have s- with a guy?
Myungsoo’s hands were tembling and with this tembling hands he lifted the comforter who was covering the other person while still managing to be fully covert with his end of the comforter.
As he was lifting the thing up he noticed that the person, who’s head was turned the other side so Myungsoo wasn’t able to see their face, was topless as well and then that the person also only had boxers on. Immediately Myungsoo let the comforter falling down again and brought his arms up his face.

“Oh my god what happened yesterday?”- He whined and rubbed his face, he never really had such a black out but now since he has one it is a really scary experience.
He slowly got up not to wake the other person and immediately a pain in his lower back made itself visible.
“Urgh …”- He mouthed out and searched for his clothes but there was nothing to be found actually no clothes at all were lying around in the room, which was frighten as well.

On toe-tips Myungsoo made his way to the other side of the bed to have a look at the persons face, maybe it was someone he knows but one the other hand would he even want to know he it was?

He kneeled down and to say he was shocked as he saw the face of the person wouldn’t be enough to describe his feelings.

“Yeollie?!”- He accidentally yelled which resulted in the other to open his eyes in slow motion.
Oh my god, oh my god…did  I do it with Sungyeol?! Oh my god- Myungsoo was panicking in the inside while his face had his shocked look on it.

“Good morning~”- Sungyeol greeted with a beaming expression which change into a worried one as he looked up to Myungsoo.

“How is your back? And how’s your tummy?”

“W-what do you mean how’s my back and my t-tummy?”- Myungsoo asked slowly.

“Well you were in pain because of me so I want to check how you are.”- Sungyeol said gently, which got Myungsoo to freak out inside even more.

“W-what did we do yesterday, I ..I have a black out…D-did we  d-do it?”

“Did what?”

“S- o-of course.” - “ My back is arching, we’re wearing n-not much , this h-hotel room here and then you ask s-so strange questions.”- Myungsoo was near to tears, which didn’t go unnoticed by Sungyeol.

“Myung don’t cry everything is alright…”- He mumbled and embraced his friend.

“N-nothing is alright, I ..I don’t remember anything.”- Myungsoo sobbed horribly.

“Hey I’m telling you everything is alright we did nothing, okay?” - Sungyeol explained and brushed the tears from the other’s cheeks with his thumbs.

“T-then what is this here?”

“You really don’t remember a thing?”

“Yes nothing at all!”

“Okay then to make a long story short, we went to a bar and had a few drinks to kill the time since we weren’t allowed to go home anyway but you can’t hold your liquid well and even though we drunk nearly nothing, it didn’t take long for you to have the urge to vomit. And that’s exactly how we end up in this ..I guess honeymoon room? They had no other rooms available anymore but I had to bring you to a nice and clean room so you can sober up again, the reason we have no cothes at the moment is because you …yeah you kind of puked over me and …over yourself as well sorry that must be embarrassing to hear. I brought the clothes to the laundry they have here in the hotel. Oh and I was carrying you up the stairs and into the room while you were clinging to my neck and I accidentally hit the door with your back as I was walking that’s the reason why I asked if your back was okay. So you see everything is fine.”-Sungyeol explained the whole evening in a compact way within a few minutes and Myungsoo was listening to everything but it took him a few seconds to let all the information sink in.

“I’m so sorry!!! You had to take care of me and then I v-vomited on you, oh my god no wonder that I don’t remember a thing, it’s just like my mind was trying to forget everything.”- Myungsoo laughed awkwardly and sat down on the floor next to Sungyeol, who was still lying on the bed lazily.

They sat their in a awkward silence before Myungsoo cleared his throat in a rather loud way to break the awkward feeling this situation had.

“Yeollie I kind of feel uncomfortable with like no clothes, how long will it take until we get our clothes back?”

“Mhmm I think until 12 but I saw that in the bathroom bathrobes are hanging. Put on one of them then you should feel better, right?”

“Oh yeah that’s a good idea!”- Myungsoo jumped up and walked to the bathroom , visibly relived. He grabbed one of the bathrobes and put it one immediately while he took the other one for Sungyeol. Back in the big room, he throw the other pearl white clothing to Sungyeol.

“Thanks~”- Sungyeol grinned and put it on.

“What are we going to do until the laundry is finished?”
´
“How about watching some Tv?”- Sungyeol suggested and within seconds Myungsoo had already jumped back on the bed and used Sungyeol’s tummy as a pillow instead of the actually three pillows he had on his side of the bed.

“Urgh don’t do that without warning me!”- Sungyeol whined but let him rest on his stomach nonetheless.
They watched some random Tv- series but Sungyeol was more focused with playing with Myungsoo’s hair and being in his own little world of thoughts than watching the series.

I think I will not tell you that we indeed did something yesterday…But it was only kissing ..a lot of kissing but that’s something which is maybe better if only I know- Sungyeol thought and sighed loudly.

“Are you thinking about practice?”- Myungsoo asked as he heard the others loud sighing.

“Whattttt?!?!?!?! We have practice???”

“Uhm yes? Of course? We start at 3 p.m.”

“Oh nooooooo I don’t wannaaaa, I want to stay in this strange room with you more and watch Tv or some crapppp”- Sungyeol whined and felt how Myungsoo turned around and was now facing him.

“We can watch Tv at home as well, don’t be such a spoilt brat~”

“Okay, okay..”

 


As the clock hit 3 p.m all seven of them were already standing in the middle of the practice room, in full spirit and ready to do their best and Sungjong had the slightly feeling to be the only one who wasn’t head over heals for someone of s.

Alone in the middle of three couples, what have I done? - Sungjong thought and couldn’t stop himself from laughing out loud.

“What are you laughing about?”- The other six asked at the same time which got Sungjong to laugh even more.

“Nothing.”- He voiced out in between his laughing.

 

 

 



 

Heyyyy guysssssss~~~~ How are you? I'm gonna go crazy to many feels, I think I re-watched the M/v like 12 times x,D I have the feeling of getting pregnant each and every time Hoya looks into that mirror and you see his gorgeous features //dies//

They all look hella hot and the song is just dope , Infinite's the best after all :DDDD

btw I'm in Korea while they have their Infinite effects tour and I got no tickets ..I died in the inside, all of my family members know they should not talk to me that day lmao

 

Anyways I hope you like the update~ Thank for awesome 152 subs and 6000 views you guys rockkk~~

(word count approx.2800)