The dreams I had...

The difficulties of being in love with someone

 

 

 

Act 19  - ... have finally become true.

 


 

 

 

 

A horrible headache was the first thing Woohyun felt as he woke up in the morning the next thing he felt was his neck which was hurting like hell, probably because of his strange sleeping position and to top it all the light which shines directly into his eyes was hurting as well. He was sure that this was one of his most uncomfortable mornings ever. He looked around and after only a short look he realized that he was still in the living room and before he could even ask himself why he was still sitting on the couch , it hit him.
He still knew that he spent the night together with his beloved Sunggyu having fun and drinking beer but he drank too much and because of this a few of his memories are a bit mix-up and he wasn’t so sure whether he dreamt a few parts or if it was actually true. And of course his memory confusion was accompanied with a hangover, to make a long story short his morning was everything but good by now.

 

He sighed loudly and rubbed his paining head before he turned his head to both, left and right, to look for Sunggyu but much to his disappointment the older wasn’t sitting next to him nor was he even in the living room .

 

I must have dreamt that he kissed me…Damn it but it was too good to be true anyway, I wished I had slept a bit longer to be in this blissful dream at least a bit longer.- Woohyun thought bitterly and rested his face on his hands.
He stayed in the position for a few seconds but his headache was literally killing him but he was just to lazy to stand up so he lead back with his head until he was able to rest it on the upper site of the couch. He sighed one last time and closed his eyes again to relax his tense body. It wasn’t for long that he let the sun warm the sink on face and clearage since a big shadow appeared which blocked the sun and before he could open his eyes to look for the person who blocked the warm rays of sun he felt soft lips on his own. It was such a wonderful feeling and it was so awfully familiar, as if he had kissed this person before at some point. Then again would he kiss someone else then Sunggyu? - No not really, so why felt it so familiar? He dreamt that he had kissed Sunggyu, right?

 

It took him not even a second to open his eyes and he was literally frozen as he saw the person who kissed him. The sweet kiss lasted only a few seconds and afterwards a happy looking Sunggyu pulled his face way from Woohyun’s with a great simile on it.

“Good morning~ I hope you didn’t wait for so long I made us some hot chocolate.”- He grinned and handed Woohyun a big mug filled with hot chocolate decorated with little marshmallows and took a seat right next to him.

“G-good morning. Ehm I-I’m sorry to a-ask but why did you kiss m-me?”- Woohyun asked totally flabbergasted as he was still in a state of shock - maybe it was true after all and he didn’t dream that Sunggyu felt the same for him but he just had to make sure.

“Mhmm that’s a good question.”- Sunggyu said expressionless which caused a really bad feeling in Woohyun’s stomach but then Sunggyu leaned in with a grin on his cherry lips and stole a quick peek from Woohyun’s lips.

“Because I’m in love with you~”- He sing-songed happily and to say Woohyun was shocked would be an understatement.
With slow movements Woohyun placed the mug on the little coffee table, which stands right in front of the couch they were currently sitting on before he embraced his older crush with trembling arms.

“I’m so glad…it wasn’t only a dream.” - He whispered into the others ears barely so loud that Sunggyu was even able to understand it but he did nonetheless.

Sunggyu hugged him back as tightly and brushed his fingers trough Woohyun’s smooth hair while the latter buried his head into Sunggyu’s warm shoulder.

“How is your neck and your head?”- The leader asked as he was still playing with the youngers head.

“Nahh actually not that good to be honest, my headache is killing me and I think I slept in a strange position.”- Woohyun mumbled into Sunggyu’s shoulder with no real intention to let go of the older or to even lift his head from the comfortable position.

“Oh I’m sorry the pain in your neck is more or less my fault because ..yeah I didn’t want to wake you up yesterday so we kind of slept on the couch, oh and I brought you some painkiller for your headache. I already guessed that you would have one since you’re not that good with holding your liquid.”

“You’re the best thank you!! Are you not having one?”

“What a headache?”- Sunggyu asked back and felt how Woohyun nodded right before he answered the cutely behaving man in his arms.

“Nooo not really so no need to worry.” He grinned happily and you were literally able to hear the happiness in his voice - even Sunggyu himself was a bit surprise by this change within him but he was simple happy.

“Okay that’s good then~”- Woohyun placed a small kiss on Sunggyu’s shoulder before he slowly let go to be met by an utterly happy Sunggyu. He flashed an eye smile to the older and then grabbed the two pills which were laying next to a glass full of water. He took the pills in one go and swept them down together with the refreshing cool water. He leaned back again so that his head was resting on the couch again and looked at Sunggyu who had his eyes focused on the mug of hot chocolate in his hands.

Woohyun too took a slip of the warm liquid and immediately a smile made it’s way on his face as well as a long ‘mhhmm’ sound left his throat.

“You like it?”- The older rather mumbled a little unsure looking all nervous and suddenly started to avoid Woohyun’s eyes, which were on him for a few minutes already. The younger could never stop his eyes from watching the older but up till now the latter hadn’t noticed that Woohyun was looking that much at him, so of course he would be embarrassed once he noticed the never ending stares.

“Do I h-have something in my face?”- He asked shortly after while bringing his hand up to his face in order to wipe away whatever was still sticking unto his face. He had his hand already half way up to his face until he was stopped by Woohyun’s hand, the younger tenderly took his hand and brought it to his lips to place a small kiss on it before he simply hold the older’s small hand in his own in a loving way.

“Is something wrong?”- Sunggyu looked at their entwined fingers with a blushing face ,which resembled a cherry tomato, and then looked up to Woohyun who had is eyes close and was breathing fast.

“No~”- Breathed the younger one with his eyes still closed and so Sunggyu started to admire the man right in front of him; and despite his good looks, his funny personality and his y muscles a adorable young man was the thing Sunggyu say and much to his amusement he noticed the younger’s extremely red ears.
Ha I’m not the only one who is nervous and a bit embarrassed- Sunggyu thought snickering and closed his eyes as well, enjoying the moment as long as it lasts.

 

This was what he was loaning for so long even though he hadn’t noticed it in the beginning; he had always been lonely and all by himself, he also was more focused on work then on having fun and going out so in the end he has always been that one guy who had the best grades but the fewest friends and will everybody around him had a girlfriend he was most of the time alone but now, now it’s different. His new life has started from now on and this time he will do everything right since he has this special someone by his side, who will be his support and Sunggyu couldn’t be any happier.

They sat like this for a while simply relaxing and holding the other hand in theirs while they listened to noting but their own way of breathing. So at least until Woohyun opened his mouth to start a conversation again.

 

“Gyu when do you think the others will be back again?”
“Urgh I really don’t know to be honest, they said they would come back at some point but of course they didn’t say a time or something like that.”- Sunggyu explained rubbing Woohyun’s back of the hand with his thumb.

“Mhmm I see, what time is it actually?”

“Something around 10 I guess, I’m too lazy to open my eyes.”

“You gradpa!”- Woohyun laughed loudly and started looking for his cell phone with one hand while he still had his eyes closed as well.

“Come on! I’m betting you have your eyes closed as well! I know you well.”

“Aish you’re so good~ But now I’ll open them and tell you exactly.”- The younger giggled and checked the time on the display.

“It’s just turned 10 o’clock are you a magician or what?”

“Haha not really I’m just good in guessing.”

“Okay then what are your guesses for the evening the others spent?”

“Mhmmmm”- Sunggyu tapped his chin lightly with his index finger thinking about the whereabouts of the other five guys.

“Soooo?”- Woohyun asked grinning.

“Well I guess or maybe you don’t even have to guess that one but Dongwoo and Howon did something together last night also Myungsoo and Sungyeol and Sungjong probably did something with the friend of his. And about their activities…mhmmm that’s a hard one…”

“Ohh come on Gyu you’re supposed to know everything about us! You’re our leader~”

“Yeah, yeah stop whining. I would say that mhmmmm Myungsoo and Sungyeol maybe went for a movie while Dongwoo and Howon did something uhm maybe romantic? I don’t know exactly but if Hoya had time to plan something it will probably some cheesy and Sungjong he maybe went to his friend or so I guess.”- He said or more thought out loud.

“You think Hoya is a romantic guy?”- Woohyun asked back since it was the only thing he seriously doubted.

“You don’t think sò? He is head over heels for out dino so why not. We should ask then what they did anyway maybe I’m totally wrong.”

“Nahhh I don’t think so you’re the genius out of the two of us after all.”- The younger grinned cutely before another wave of pain vanished over him, although he had already took some aspirin for his headache it was still present if not even worse then before.

“Is your head still hurting?”- Sunggyu asked concerned to which Woohyun nodded lightly.

“Come here I know a trick to make the pain go away.”- Sunggyu opened his arms and padded his lap in order for the other to lay his head on it and not a second later Woohyun’s head hit the older’s soft tights.
Sunggyu bend down, brushed the bangs out of Woohyun’s face and places a tender kiss on the latter’s forehead.

“Better?”

“Certainly~”
“I like you the best of all but don’t tell the others.”- Sunggyu whispered slightly giggling and brushed his hand over Woohyun’s forehead again.

“What is he not supposed to tell us?”- A mocking voice from behind the couch appeared out of nowhere which startled both of them, immediately Woohyun jumped up and sat in a normal position while Sunggyu couldn’t stop a blush from creeping up his face.

“H-hi guys.”- Sunggyu stuttered as he turned around and saw all the other 5 standing behind the couch with mocking smiles on their faces.

“N..nothing.”- Woohyun mumbled afterwards with fire red ears and Sungjong was enjoying this moment to its fullest.

So their day for only them ended more or less.

 


 

 

Sorry guys that it's not really edit like usuall but I have like no internet at all at home because this technicans from Telecom are just plain s sorry to put it like that but it's the truth xDD I took my final exam last week therefore I was totally busy with studying and now I have to prepare for the oral exams OTL so sorry guys hope you like it TT_TT

 

Btw thank you so much for over 5500 view TT_TT <3 love u

(word count. approx. 2000)