Singing My Heart Out For You

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Explaining things about the Laws of Thear took until breakfast ended. When SHINee was satisfied by the things they learned, they proceeded with their dance practice.

"ahhh!!!" Key breathed as he started stretching "now, time for work!". "You guys are gonna practice again? ... dont you get tired of doing it everyday?" asked Seo Nyeo. SHINee shook their heads in disagreement. "Its our job after all" said Taemin. The girls nodded in understanding.

"oooo!" Onew suddenly exclaimed "how about we TEACH you girls a few things?" he smiled. "E-EH!?" gasped the girls. "Hey, that's actually a pretty cool idea!" beamed Key "we'll be able to practice AND these girls wont get bored watching!" he giggled "Win-win situation". The girls hesitated but in the end, they lost to SHINee's adorable puppy-dog, begging faces.

"oh well ... since we're not allowed to fall for them anymore, then i guess its best to just spend the time we have to the fullest ..."

And indeed, the morning ended with the girls learning some dance moves from SHINee. They were taught how to dance 'Noona Neomu Yeppeo' and 'Ring Ding Dong'. It was obvious in everyone's faces that they were having fun: all smiles and giggles and laughs.

"YA! not like that!" Key suddenly yelled when he caught Seo Nyeo commiting a mistake during the RDD dance "Its like THIS!". Key suddenly grabbed Seo Nyeo's wrists and swung them according to the correct dance moves. Seo Nyeo gasped at this gesture and started blushing madly. "Its like this, then this ..." Key tutored. "Y-yes!" Seo Nyeo muttered before pulling her hands off and running outside, still flustered and blushing. "YA!!!! where do you think you're going!?!" scolded Key. "TOILET!" Seo Nyeo managed to yell before completely disappearing down the hallway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"what the heck?! what the heck!? WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?!" Seo Nyeo screamed in her mind as she slammed the door of one of the bathroom cubicles shut. Blushing madly, she hit herself on the head "YA! calm down, Annika ... calm down! ... H-he was just teaching you the dance!!! ... What's wrong with you!?!" she scolded. The girl was as red as a tomato, her heart was racing and her entire body was heating up.

"Why? WHY!?"

"We're not allowed to fall in love anymore!! ... What's happening to me!?"

Then, four girls cautiously entered the bathroom. "Seo Nyeo?" Seul Mi said, looking for her friend. "I-Im here" Seo Nyeo muttered. "Open up" Sherina knocked on the door.

When Seo Nyeo opened the cubicle door, she was met with a big, group hug. "What are we gonna do?" Kyu Mi's voice muffled through their bodies "We can't fall for them AND become the Court of Five all at the same time".

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Just outside the door of the girls' bathroom, all the SHINee members were there: frozen in place with shock in their faces. They were worried about the girls and decided to follow them and ask what was wrong, instead, when they were about to knock on the door, they overheard EVERYTHING that the five girls were saying.

"What did they say? They're in love?! ...... with US!?!?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, SHINee arrived back in their practice room after a day of schedules. They were surprised that it was empty. A note was left in the middle of the dance floor.

"Practice well!~

We'll be out so that we wont disturb you. Dont worry about us, we'll think of something.

Oh! and you dont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter