Lost

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was getting dark now, the girls were tired after running around in that forest-like place. "AAAHHHH" sighed Seo Nyeo as she dropped herself on the soft grass.

"Today was really fun" smiled Sherina as she gazed at the darkening sky."Yeah ..." Seul Mi said but then sat up "We better get going ... Key's probably gonna yell at us again" they laughed.

They all stood up and dusted themselves. They held hands and looked at their maknae. Sherina smiled at them and closed her eyes. With a flash of light, the girls disappeared from where they were standing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"THAT'S IT!!!" yelled Key "We have to go look for them!". "But we dont know WHERE to look" Minho added. "We have to try!" whined Taemin. Onew sighed "F-fine! ... Let's go".

Clad in disguises, SHINee set out to look for the missing girls. "Let's split up" suggested Jonghyun "It would attract too much attention if five disguised guys would be seen together" the other members nodded. Jonghyun and Key were in a group and the rest were in another.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ooff!". The girls piled on the floor after being teleported to an unknown place. "Ow!" Kyu Mi said as she rubbed her aching backside "W-what happened?". She looked around and saw that they were in some kind of dark alley "T-this doesn't look like the practice room".

"SHERINA!" the girls heard Mi Young shout and turned to that direction. Sherina was unconscious. "SHERINA!" they all rushed to her. The girl didn't wake up no matter how much they shook her.

"Where are we!?" panicked Seo Nyeo. "I-I don't know ... just stay close!" ordered Seul Mi as she cradled their maknae. "I don't understand! What happened to Sherina's spell?!" Kyu Mi said. "Maybe she's just exhausted and couldn't perform the teleportation spell properly ... I-it needs a complex amount of magic, after all" Seul Mi guessed.

"Let me just take a look at where we are" said Seo Nyeo as she dashed toward the alley's opening. She looked left, then right and came back to her group "It looks like we're somewhere in the city. But I'm not sure if we've been to this exact place before" she informed them. "We're lost!!" exclaimed Kyu Mi. "We can't be so sure yet" encouraged Mi Young.

"Seo Nyeo, Kyu Mi" their leader called "C-can you go and look for someone to help?". The two nodded "will you be alright?". "Yeah" said Mi Young "we have to stay here and watch over Sherina".

And with that, the two girls set out to look for some help or at least to find out where they were. "Let's try over here!" urged Kyu Mi as she pointed left. Seo Nyeo nodded.

As they walked through the street, only a few people were there. They were walking really fast to avoid conversations from other passers-by. "We can't ask anyone for directions!" complained Seo Nyeo. "E-excuse me" said Kyu Mi to a passing man but he just waved her away and walked faster. "Aish! ... Let's try walking some more".

They two walked aimlessly for a while, still, there was no one who helped them. "Why is everyone walking so fast? and why are all the shops and restaurants all closed?!". "Y-yeah ... its weird" Kyu Mi said, she was getting a little suspicious and nervous. "Ah! Let's sit down for a bit" huffed Seo Nyeo as she sat down on the edge of the sidewalk "This is tiring!".

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, SHINee had been scurrying through the city, searching for the girls. They've looked in the malls, the parks, the street shops and stalls. Some fans have already noticed who they were and started following them around with cameras, but they didn't mind all that for now since they were caught up in worrying about the girls.

"Any luck?" asked Onew to the panting Jonghyun and Key when they all met up in the center of the plaza. Jonghyun only shook his head. "We looked everywhere!" sighed Taemin. "Where else could they be?" wondered Minho.

"There's ONE place we haven't looked but it's a long shot that they'd be there" said Key. "You dont mean ..." gaped Onew. Key nodded "I mean THAT place".

"Oh no! If they really ARE there, it would be trouble!!" exclaimed Taemin. "S-should we go and check?" gulped Jonghyun. "Wait, we better call the (manager) hyungs" Onew said as he started dialing some numbers on his phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why, hello there, pretty ladies" a creepy voice suddenly said to Seo Nyeo and Kyu Mi who were sitting down on the side walk. "W-who are you?" the two girls snapped at the three mysterious looking guys who were approaching them. "No need to be afraid"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter