The Princess's Warning

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days after the incident, eventhough Sherina didn't get her memory back, everyone tried to live their lives normally. SHINee was again, away on a schedule as the girls stayed in the practice room. "Freya is Seul Mi, Lia is Kyu Mi, Annika is Seo Nyeo, Faeora is Mi Young and I am Sherina ... Freya is Seul Mi, Lia is Kyu Mi, Annika is Seo Nyeo, Faeora is Mi Young and I am Sherina ... Freya is ..." Sherina kept chanting to herself to get her used-- or 're-used'--- to their new names. Her unnis just looked at her with motherly smiles mixed with hurt.

"Hey girls! let's dance a little!" Seo Nyeo suddenly exclaimed. "What are you suggesting so suddenly!?!" hissed Kyu Mi. "IM BORED!!" whined Seo Nyeo "come on! let's just try! ... the dances that SHINee taught us!" she beamed. "B-but Sherina doesn't remember them!" whispered Mi Young. "Its okay" smiled their maknae "I just can watch".

And so, they brought out the music player that was hidden away in the closet and plugged it in. They danced to 'Noona Neomu Yeppeo' first. Sherina was thrilled as she watched her unnis dance. The girls slid and stepped through the floor, dancing really well. They remembered every part of the dance that SHINee taught them. "They're so cool!" thought Sherina.

When they finished, the girls high fived each other "Good job!". Sherina applauded them happily "Yay! That was great!!" hse gave them two thumbs up. "Thank you" giggled Mi Young. The next song that played was Maybe by Sunye of the Wonder Girls. The girls gasped upon hearing it.

Sherina felt something rush inside her "W-what's this?". "Maybe you're the one ... Maybe ojjomyon ..." the song continued. Seul Mi smiled "how nostalgic". "Maybe it is true, onjena neomu ..." Seo Nyeo sang along while smiling. The four girls remembered how SHINee burst into the rooftop that one night.

They all stayed quiet to be able to listen to the song clearly. Seo Nyeo giggled as she remembered SHINee's bewildered faces when they thought that the girls disappeared. Mi Young hummed to the song, happily remembering the time they spent on the rooftop.

"Baby I'm in love with you ..." the song soon ended. "That was a beautiful song" smiled Sherina, oblivious to the fact that it was SHE who initiated the singing before. Exactly after the song, as if on cue, the room was bathed in a white light. When it dimmed down, the girls had fallen unconscious on the floor but inside, they were actually experiencing a vision.

---------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter