Lock them Away!

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you really ok now?" Sherina asked Taemin while the maknae gave his final huffs of exhaustion. Taemin smiled at her "Y-yeah". SHINee was still a little tired after running and couldn't say too much.

"Ah!" Kyu Mi exclaimed in Eureka. Then, she walked over and positioned herself infront of the SHINee members. SHINee looked at her in anticipation and curiousity.

First, Kyu Mi looked around to see if there were people around and sighed in relieaf upon seeing that there weren't. And then, she raised her hand, it started to glow a light greenish color. SHINee flinched a little, still not used to all the magic.

After a moment of silence, which gave Kyu Mi time to concentrate, she opened both her palms in front of SHINee and the light was directed toward them. SHINee was startled at what was happening but decided to keep their cool. The other four girls, on the other hand, were simply waiting for Kyu Mi to finish upon realizing earlier what the girl was up to.

When the light completely died down, SHINee opened their eyes and immediately scanned themselves. "YA!" said Key "W-What ... What did you do?" he asked. "How do you feel?" beamed Kyu Mi.

"Wait a minute ..." said Minho "I feel ... I feel fine!" he exclaimed, eventually smiling. Kyu Mi's smile grew wider "That's good". "What exactly did you do?" blinked Jonghyun. "I casted the energy-restoration spell on you guys! ... That means, I restored your energy levels to the one you had when you guys first woke up this morning!".

Despite her smiling face, SHINee noticed drops of sweat trailing down the sides of Kyu Mi's face and neck. "Y-ya, what's wrong with you?" asked Minho. "A-ah, Im fine" Kyu Mi replied as she wiped some of her sweat off. "She used her magic, that's why" stated Seul Mi, making SHINee turn towards her to explain more.

"When we cast a spell, or simply used our magic, we use our enegies too" explained the eldest Therian girl "Kind of like dancing! ... You move to the proper positions to create a dance but in return, you use up your body's energy". "Oh ... so its like that?" Jonghyun nooded in understanding "Thank you" he smiled, touched at Kyu Mi's gesture. Kyu Mi simply smiled at them, happy that she was able to do something for SHINee.

"So then" Key changed the mood "You girls, just now, were ..... singing?" he smirked. The gilrs flinched "Errr ..." . "Y-you heard?" asked Sherina.

"Hmmm ... yeah, now that I think about it, I heard your song really, REALLY clearly!" answered Taemin "How was that possible? we were running!" he exclaimed. The girls flinched again "Crap!" they cursed inwardly.

"Care to explain?" blinked Jonghyun "I heard it pretty clearly too". Mi Young grew nervous "We can't possibly tell them that Therians have the ability to pour out feelings into song. And that whoever you're singing your heart out for would be able to hear your song clearly, right? That would be embarassing!". "Its a Therian thing" Seul Mi lied and winked at her friends who then sighed in relief.

SHINee bought it and just let it go. "Your voices are pretty good!" Onew smiled."Just ..." Minho st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter