Hello

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One afternoon, the SHINee members had just finished their schedules for the day and were enjoying a relaxing time in the park. 

They had been feeling "empty" and "lacking" for a while now. It all started when they mysteriously woke up in their practice room that one night. 

"Haaaaaaa ...." Minho breathed out. "Its nice to have these kinds of times despite our promotion schedules" Jonghyun heaved a sigh of relief.

Taemin took a bite from an apple he grabbed off of Key and lay on his back, looking up at the sky "It would be nice if time stopped for a while ... I've been feeling down for a while now and I need to think". The SHINee hyungs flinched at their maknae's statement.

"Really?" Key asked "Tell us then! We might be able to help" he scooched closer to Taemin. "I can't even describe it that well, hyung" Taemin explained "Its just that ... I feel like something is missing .... Like there's something important that I've forgotten somehow" the maknae whined "I lose stuff all the time but this one's different".

Instead of teasing or scolding their maknae, the hyungs nodded in agreement and realization. Turns out, they were ALL feeling the same way. And they were all frustrated that they can't properly think about or remember what it was. Like they would see a blurry vision of it for a second then the next, its gone.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The members were quiet for a while. Suddenly, a volleyball zoomed past their picnic area and hit a nearby tree before landing beside Onew.

"A-ah ... Sorry about that" the girl who retrieved the ball bowed and apologized. Onew picked up the ball and stood up to hand it to her when he gasped in shock upon seeing the girl's face.

He was frozen and his lips uttered a name which he, himself, didn't know "S-Seul Mi?" he gaped.  The girl gasped this time "H-How do you know my name?" she asked.

"Ya, Seul Mi unni! What's taking you so long!?" yelled another girl who was accompanied by 3 others who came to see what had happened to their friend and the ball. 

The SHINee members looked to see what was going on and each of them stopped upon seeing the other girls' faces. Like Onew, they felt a rush of adrenaline fill their bodies upon seeing the girls.

"Seo Nyeo?"

"Kyu Mi?"

"Sherina?"

"M-Mi Young?"

were the names that were blurted out. The girls gaped at how these guys that they've never seen before knew all of their names.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

PRINCESS OF THEAR'S POV

Among magic-users in Thear, there is something called the 'Ultimate Gift'. It is basically a gift granted to each magician, sorceress or wizard wherein he/she will be granted ANYTHING he/she wants.

Long ago,  magic-users were corrupted and destroyed by this gift since they don't really think hard enough or think TOO hard about what they were going wish for. So since then, it has been a taboo. It exists, but no one really dared to try it.

Therefore, the Royal Family has kept it hidden. 

 

FLASHBACK

 

The Queen approached the Princess who noticed her eagle eyes and spoke "I know it is unfortunate, my daughter but we had no choice". "But weren't WE the ones who encouraged them?" the Princess protested softly "I feel bad for them ... They didn't deserve that". "I know ..." the Queen sighed "I know ..."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter