Earth and SHINee

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Seoul, South Korea, there is a boom of pop culture that goes world wide. It is known as the Hallyu Wave or Kpop in general. Artists from different entertainment companies gain attention and recognition in their homeland as well as overseas for their songs and concepts.

One of the biggest leaders of the said Hallyu wave is the SM Entertainment company that has some of the most popular and sought after artists of Kpop.

One idol group in particular, is SHINee (샤이니), a group of five guys who have overflowing talents in singing and dancing coupled with superior looks. They are very popular in South Korea as well as probably the rest of the world.

    

   

They have worked hard to get where they are and their efforts are repaid by all the love and support they receive from SHINee World, their fandom.

    

 

SHINee's Leader and main vocalist is Lee Jinki or more popularly known as Onew, his stag name. He was born on December 14, 1989. He is also known as 'dubu' (korean for 'tofu') because of his soft nature and voice.

   

 

 

SHINee's lead vocalist is Kim Jonghyun. He was born on April 8, 1990. He is also known as 'Bling bling Jonghyun' because of his love for hiphop, 'Dino or Dinosaur' because of his dinosaur-like features and sometimes, 'Puppy jjong' because of his big, round, puppy-dog eyes. 

    

 

 

SHINee's 'Triple threat' is the almighty Key. His real name is Kim Kibum and was born on September 23, 1991. He can sing, dance and rap very well that is why he is called the triple threat. He is sometimes known as 'Key Umma' because of his nagging, complaining, meticulous and generally motherly nature towards s and 'Diva Key' by some international fans because of his fashion sense and sometimes fierce woman-like concepts which may include his fondness (and expertise) in girl group dances.

   

 

 

SHINee's rapper is Choi Minho. Born on December 9, 1991, he is the tallest member of the group. He has prior modelling experience and is very athletic and competitive. He is also known as the 'Flaming Charisma' because of the burning charms he indeed exudes.

   

 

 

SHINee's maknae (youngest member) is Lee Taemin. He was born on July 18, 1993. He is known for his powerful dancing skills and undeniably cute charms. He is also known as the 'Handy Boy' and the 'manliest' member of SHINee, according to his hyungs.

   

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung!" shouted SHINee's maknae as they headed up the stairs toward their practice room "Have you seen my phone? ... it was just in my hands back in the van" he asked. "AISH! this forgetful kid!" yelled Key "you dumped it inside your bag just a minute ago, dont you remember?!" he added. Taemin shrunk back and silently rummaged through his bag while pouting. "Aigoooo ..." laughed their leader in amusement. 

Soon, the five of them got up on the proper floor and entered their practice room. All their bags were thrown on th floor, near the mirrors and they started stretching while waiting for Key to set up the sound system.

"Alright! all set!" exclaimed Key a few minutes later after he succesfully set up the system. He pressed play on their selected music and they started practicing together.

Every move was flawless, graceful and powerful at the same time. And as they sang to to the song, the same energy and intensity can be heard. As they finished one song, they proceeded t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter