Five Girls from Thear

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ehe-ehem!" Freya cleared as she prepared herself to start explaining things to SHINee who was looking forward to what they were gonna say. "W-well ... first thing's first, We are from Thear ... It's probably a world located in a different dimension from this one ... so ... yeah" she began.

"Question!" Key immediately shouted with his right hand raised. "What is it?" Annika asked. "Why can you speak and understand our language?" Key said. "Like we said before, its a special ability exclusive to only the citizens of Thear: the universal tongue ..." Annika answered. "So that enables you to understand whatever language of whatever world you go to? ... that's awesome!" Key exclaimed. "Its not like ANYONE in Thear ever imagined going to a world in a different dimension though ... Its prohibited by Therian Law... we're probably in really big trouble... and we dont even know HOW we did it!!" Lia cried. 

 "well ... regardless of that? cant you find a way to get back?" asked Jonghyun. "U-uh ... unfortunately" said Lia "no". "We're not actually what you call 'master' magicians .... yet" added Faeora. "Psh! and i thought you were all high and mighty with all that weird mumbo jumbo talk" snorted Key and Annika snarled at him.

"Master magicians? ... then does that mean you girls are magicians or wizards or something?" asked Taemin curiously. The girls nodded in unison. "We're sorcerers" they said. Taemin just nodded like a little school boy finally understanding something after the teacher explained it for the nth time.

"We're students from a famous school in Thear called the Royal Institute of Sorcery ... so that makes us sorcerers-in-training" Galathea continued.

"Royal Institute of Sorcery?!" Key exclaimed then held his head "MAN! this is getting --! ... ya, kibum! are you seriously believing all this right now?" he added. "Yeah, its crazy but its probably reality, kibum" said Jonghyun "After all, we're all awake here" he concluded

"Then! ... what can you guys do? fly? become invisible? teleport?" asked Key. "W-well ... those are the kinds of spells that we are learning about at the moment ... but we haven't mastered them yet so its best not to cast them" answered Galathea nervously. "Look at what it got us, after all" added Freya "From now on girls, lets set a rule to only cast the spells that we have mastered" she said to her four companions.

"Then cast us a spell right here!" said Minho suddenly "Something you've only mastered though". The girls jerked at the statement. "Why? what's wrong?" asked Onew. "N-nothing" Freya started "w-we're probably just nervous because of what has happened the last time we casted spells ... it's very common among sorcerers-in-training, Magic recoil". "Are you sure you're not making excuses?" asked Key with one eyebrow raised. "Stop it, hyung!" complained Taemin "They're scared!". "Fine, Fine!" surrendered Key "Geeez ... i was just curious!".

"J-just give up a little more time to register the situation ... " said Lia softly. "Alright then ... sorry about that" apologized Minho. "Then tell us more about your world! it was 'Thear', right?" exclaimed Jonghyun, trying to lighten the mood.

"A-alright" said Faeora as she softened at the suggestion "What do you want to know?". "Well, do all the people of Thear look like humans too? you all look like koreans! ... uhm that means you look like one of us, in this country" said Onew. "Hmmm ... no ... Therian citizens are very diverse! some look li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter