Who are you?

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHINee, Seul Mi, Mi Young, Seo Nyeo and Kyu Mi stood there. Frozen in shock at Sherina's question. "W-what did you say, Sherina?" Seul Mi stuttered. Sherina sat up and looked at all of them with questioning eyes "Sherina? ... are you talking to me?" she asked.

Everyone was taken aback. "What happened to you?" asked Seo Nyeo "You're SHERINA, remember?". "What are you talking about, Annika?" Sherina replied using Seo Nyeo's Thearian name. Seo Nyeo gasped "Y-you don't remember, dont you? ....... Galathea". Sherina softened in relief upon hearing her name.

Taemin looked at her straight "What happened to you? Don't you remember us?" he said as he motioned to the SHINee members "Don't you remember me?" he added. Sherina blinked at him "N-no, I don't recall ever seeing you or you guys" she said as she looked at SHINee.

"Where are we?" Sherina looked around the room. The four girls sighed in defeat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

When everything calmed down and things were explained to Sherina, she was frozen in shock this time. "Do you understand now, Galathea?" Seul Mi asked sternly. "Something really must've been wrong then, the error in her teleportation spell was NOT because of exhaustion" concluded Kyu Mi.

Mi Young gasped "Seul Mi!" everyone looked at her "remember when you were using the foresight spell? You said you got dizzy back then!" she said. Seul Mi frowned in realization "that's right". "What's going on?" Onew asked "are you girls hiding something from us again?". "N-no" protested Seo Nyeo "we're just as unsure of what's happening as you guys". "AISH!" Key was frustrated "All this magic stuff is really complicated! Why did you girls have to go off alone like that?! NOW look what at what happened!".

"W-were not in ... Thear anymore" Sherina mumbled, still in her daze.Mi Young conforted their maknae "Sherina, you have to snap out of it! Why is this happening to you?!" she cried. Sherina looked straight at her "M-Mi Young was your new name, right ... Faeora?". Mi Young nodded gave her a small hug "I'm so sorry we couldn't help you". The girls hung their head, they felt bad that something like this was happening to their maknae, they felt helpless.

"Come on, now" Minho said, trying to comfort them "You have to be strong for her. What's gonna happen if her unnis get all depressed like that?". Kyu Mi smiled at him and nodded "Y-you're right".

"No! I won't let this continue!" Taemin exclaimed "You HAVE to get your memories back, Sherina!". Sherina was startled at the statement "Who is this guy? Why is he so persistent? ... Wait. Why is my heart beating so fast all of a sudden?".

"Don't say such irresponsible things, Taemin" said Jonghyun with a straight face. "Im not!" protested SHINee's maknae "Whatever it takes ........ Whatever it takes! Im gonna get her memories back".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter