Don't Go

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following days, the girls noticed a change in SHINee's treatment towards them: they were suddenly TOO kind and caring. They worried over the smallest of all things and they made sure to come visit the girls in the practice room EVERYDAY. Although the girls were touched by the guys' actions, they grew worried as well.

"Hey, don't you think the guys have been acting weird lately?" Kyu Mi started as they were having some snacks one day. Mi Young nodded in agreement. "Yeah! They've taken us to the amusement park, the aquarium AND the movies!" Seul Mi said "They never did THAT much before".  

"I wonder if something happened" added Seul Mi. Sherina and Seo Nyeo looked at each other. "Haven't they always been like that?" Seo Nyeo blinked "Key has been very very good to me, though". The other four softened at her statement. "Y-yes ... yes, he has" Mi Young sadly answered her friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, SHINee was on a break while filming for a variety show. Jonghyun kept fidgetting in his seat, Key kept looking at the wall clock above them while the others all had the same worried faces.

"What's wrong with all of you lately?" asked one of their coordi noonas "You guys don't seem like yourselves at all!". "A-ah!" Onew said "I-it's nothing ... we're just ... " he trailed off. "Aigooo ... just dont let it affect your jobs. You know how the bosses feel when that happens."

 

"What if Mi Young's gonna lose HER memories next?! What if it happens while were at work!? What if we get back later and find out that she's lost her memories!?!?! ... i definitely can NOT let that happen!!! What do we do? What do we do!?!" Jonghyun kept yelling in his mind. The same thoughts were whirring around in Minho and Onew's minds.

Key was still a little depressed after what happened to Seo Nyeo. Taemin was comforting him saying that all he needed to do was make more and better memories with her. "We really can't do much since we're not magicians but its still better than doing nothing, right?, hyung?" the maknae beamed, making SHINee's diva give out a gentle smile "You're right".

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter