This Can't be Really Happening, Can it?

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in SHINee's practice room, things have calmed down between the two groups as they all tried their hardest to accept that this was all reality. They made an agreement to stay calm during the explanations that was going to happen soon.

"We're from Thear! ... dont you know where that is?" asked Freya. "Where is this place anyway? ... and why is everything so different? even your clothes" added Lia as she pointed at SHINee's clothes.

"Thear? What's that?" wondered Taemin. "U-uh ... This is South Korea ... Y-you girls are in our practice room" said Onew nervously. 

"South Korea?" asked Galathea "was there such a place in the lower regions?" she added. "Maybe we're in the TIPS of the lower regions ... no one really knows the names of the towns and cities there" concluded Annika. "What are you talking about?" exclaimed Key "aren't you girls from EARTH!?! ... its impossible for you not to know a country named SOUTH KOREA!".

"Country? ... Earth?" Galathea asked herself. "what's EARTH?" asked Faeora. SHINee practically fell on their butts when they heard these questions. "Could there be people THIS stupid?" they wondered.

Freya sighed "I already told you, we're from THEAR! ... if this place is called EARTH, then would you please tell us how we to get back to the Central ..." she trailed off "This place IS somewhere in Thear, right?".

Jonghyun sighed in defeat and looked toward s "Thats it! My hunch was right! ... these girls, they're---" "NOT human" interrupted Minho. "But that's just crazy!" shouted Taemin in disbelief as he looked at the girls "They look like koreans and can even speak and understand us!" he added. "So, are you saying that they're just mentally ill?" asked Key sarcastically.

"Hey!" protested Annika "we're NOT mentally ill!" she said. "By the way" started Galathea in a soft voice as everyone turned their attention to her. "If we're NOT in the Central City ... " she looked at her friends  "I-if this place is called 'Earth' then ... why CAN we understand what they're saying!?" she finally said "I dont remeber us learning 'Earthian language' or whatever" she continued. Suddenly, Annika gasped in shock and everyone turned their at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter