Forgotten

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Urgh ..." The SHINee members groggily opened there eyes and slowly got up from the practice room floor. "W-What happened?" Minho asked as he looked around the place as if it wasn't familiar to him.

"My head hurts" their maknae complained. "But ..." Onew trailed off "S-something feels weird". 

"Y-yeah" Jonghyun admitted. "Ya! Are these--" Key exclaimed as he touched his cheeks and the areas near his eyes "Are these .... TEARS!?!". 

The other members did the same and noticed that they had wet eyes as well. "What on earth?!".

They all looked at each other with questioning faces. "I have a heavy feeling in my chest too" Minho informed "Just what happened in here?"

But before anything else, their manager hyung burst into the door, worried about what took them so long and instructed them to go home and get some rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In Thear, a grand ceremony was being held in honor of the Court of Five's return. All the citizens were rejoicing and the entire land was in a happy mood. 

Even if the announcement of their post came earlier than what was expected by tradition, the people welcomed young Freya, Faeora, Annika, Lia and Galathea as their official and most respected, Court of Five.

During the ceremonies though, the Princess kept a close eye on the five girls. They looked happy and honored to be back in their world. They were humbled by all the love they were receiving. They didn't even go through trainings and rituals to regain their powers as the Court of Five but were moved by the love that their countrymen were giving them.

The Queen approached the Princess who noticed her eagle eyes and spoke "I know it is unfortunate, my daughter but we had no choice". "But weren't WE the ones who encouraged them?" the Princess protested softly "I feel bad for them ... They didn't deserve that". "I know ..." the Queen sighed "I know ..."

 

The Queen and Princess couldn't do anything else but to look at the five girls with sadness and pity in their eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Months later . . .

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now let's all welcome ..................... SHINee!!!!" the MC of the music program annouced while the audience went wild with their cheers. Music started playing and the SHINee members appeared on stage to perform their new comeback song. 

Of course, they did extremely well, as always. The fans loved every minute of their performance and the members enjoyed every minute of making their fans happy.

 

 

Backstage, just after the song ...

"Wow ... that was crazy!" Jonghyun giggled. "But fun!" Onew added "We're finally gonna start promotions again, guys" he said with a smile. "Not to mention schedules like hell" Key joked, causing everyone to laugh. 

"SHINee members, please stand by for the final stage later on" the PD annouced, poking his head through SHINee's waiting room door then leaving immediately after.

 

The room fell into silence as the members started reminiscing. They didn't know what it was but there was just something that had been bugging them since the day started.

"I feel like there should be something today that I SHOULD remember" Taemin admitted to his hyungs. "Me too" Onew added "Is it someone's birthday today?". "I dont think so" Jonghyun shrugged.

"Hmmmm ... that's strange ... I feel the same way too" Key narrowed his eyes in curiousity. They looked at each other but no one remembered what it was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the chamber of the Court of Five which was located in the highest tower of Thear's Royal Palace, the five girls were looking out of the windows and were in a daze.

"Is it just me ... or do you guys feel something strange right now?" asked Annika. "You mean like butterflies in your stomach?" Lia added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter