SHINee's Point of View (Part 2)

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHINee was still in their van, on their way to their next schedule. Jonghyun was sitting in the front seat, staring at the changing scenery outside.

FLASHBACK

"Y-ya, ya! ... s-should we approach them?" asked Onew. "Are you crazy!? ... we dont even know those girls! I dont think they're human either ... just where did they come from?!" argued Jonghyun. "Are we all dreaming right now? ... This is all unbelieveable" Minho suddenly said.

"What are the chances of us meeting such girls as them? ... I mean, girls from a different dimension!? it's just crazy! ... But ... when I saw her innocent face, I was stunned ... they were all very beautiful but SHE caught my eye ... It was no wonder that we were rendered speechless at that time ... it was all happening so fast and so suddenly, keeping up was difficult ... I thought at first that I shouldn't get myself involved with such ridiculous things but ... but I found myself getting drawn to her more and more ... Faeora ..."

 

Jonghyun sighed in defeat and looked toward s "Thats it! My hunch was right! ... these girls, they're---" "NOT human" interrupted Minho.

"Taking care of them was pretty troublesome at first ... like taking care of babies ...  but then, every 'thank you' and smile i received from her made it all worthwhile ... it wasn't like i was doing something really huge! but still, she thanked me sincerely"

 

"Uhm ... now that I look at you guys though ..." started Faeora as she looked at SHINee closely "you all look .........." she paused which caused the already anticipating SHINee members to sweat in suspense. "... NORMAL" ended Galathea, shyly. SHINee literally fell to the floor upon hearing the statement.

Jonghyun giggled to himself "They we're the very FIRST girls to call our looks 'normal' too ... aigoooo ... now THAT'S something I won't ever forget!"

 

"How old are you, by the way?" asked Jonghyun. "Im 330 years old, why?" Faeora answered. Jonghyun jerked in surprise but softened in defeat upon seeing her innocent expression. "R-right, right ... i should get used to it soon".

"For some reason, the more time we spent with them, the more I got used to having them around ... they're like friends ... b-but more than that ... besides! they don't know any other people on Earth except us! ... that makes us ... special, r-right?"

 

Mi Young was in another part of the room, listening to Jonghyun practice his vocals. She was so mesmerized by his beautiful voice that she didn't notice that Jonghyun had already finished, upon turning around, he was surprised to see her there. "Y-ya ... w-were you there long?" he asked making Mi Young jump in surprise "a-ah! y-yes ... I-I was just listening" she babbled "s-sorry to disturb you".

"She heard me singing that time ... Did she hear it, I wonder? ... my song ... I was singing a love song, which i guess, was meant for her ... I don't know how to tell her how i feel .... after all, I was the one who was always saying that you can't fall in love with someone you don't know ... I guess, I'm a victim of my own quote ..."

 

"Baby Im in love with you ..." the girls sang and smiled at each other. At that moment, Taemin burst through the door followed by the other SHINee members.

"They were singing ... singing about love ... I could hear Faeora's voice so clearly ... it was beautiful, so full of emotion ... were they singing that song for us? ... Even though we found out that they were in love with us, they didn't confess, so i'm not really sure ..."

END OF FLASHBACK

"I don't want her to disappear ... but I don't want her to lose her memories either! ..." Jonghyun said to himself as he ruffled his hair "This is all so confusing!!" he thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After the long drive, SHINee finally arrived at the location of their photoshoot. The stylists worked on them immediately. While Minho was getting his hair and wardrobe fixed, he was dazed and in deep thought.

FLASHBACK

"Who are you, exactly?" asked Minho like a police officer interrogating a suspect. "We asked you first!" yelled Annika "It's not fair!" she added.

"No one could EVER believe what we've been through. Meeting five girls from a different dimension soinds crazy no matter how you say it! But then, during that tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter