Can Time Stop?

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day, after the announcement of the predicament that the five girls were in, SHINee decided to spend quality time with them. They decided to go on a picnic.

"Everyone ready?" Key asked as he stuffed the last of their food in the basket. "Yeah!" beamed Jonghyun "This is exciting! we finally get to go have some fun after a while" he giggled as he plugged his earphones in.

"Come on then" urged their manager as he headed for the van. SHINee happily followed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the girls were patiently waiting in the practice room for the guys to arrive. "This room feels so nostalgic, i don't even know why" Sherina giggled. Her unnis just looked at her with both hope and hurt.

"D-do you remember anything, by any chance?" Seul Mi asked "This is the place we first got to upon coming to Earth". Sherina shook her head glumly in disagreement "I-I dont ..." she trailed off as the room got shaded with silence.

"B-but I do have a kind of fuzzy feeling being in here" Sherina said "Its like this place is very, VERY special". "It is" Seo Nyeo smiled gently.

Minutes later, SHINee arrive to pick them up. Soon, they were on the road to the beach!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Say my name first before I give you some of this banana milk" Taemin cutely said to Sherina as they were all lounging around during the ride. "Aigooooo ... you kept reminding me for like FOREVER! How can i NOT remember now?!" laughed Sherina.

"Oh yeah?" Taemin childishly challenged. Sherina giggled and cleared "OK! You are Lee Taemin, That is Kim Kibum, or Key oppa" she said as she pointed to SHINee's diva. Key smirked "very good". "This is Onew oppa and Minho oppa" Sherina pointed to the two. "Hey, What about me?" pouted Jonghyun who was sitting in front. "Jonghyun oppa!" Sherina beamed, earning a smile from the lead vocal.

Taemin applauded her "Yay! Very good! here's your prize" he smiled as he handed her a bottle of banana milk after piercing a straw through the opening. Sherina rolled her eyes at Taemin's childishness.

"Ehhh!!?! What about OUR banana milk?" complained Kyu Mi "Why are you so biased to Sherina, Taemin!". Taemin blushed at the statement "A-am not". Everyone laughed at how cute SHINee's maknae's reaction was. Sherina, on the other hand, was oblivious to the situation and just blinked at them.

"Here" Minho suddenly said to Kyu Mi, handing her a bottle of banana milk. Kyu Mi flinched "Huh?". "What? I thought you said you wanted some" Minho argued. "O-oh ... t-thank you" Kyu Mi stuttered and blushed after receiving the drink. Minho looked away but he was also slightly blushing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As the drive went on and on, they passenger grew wearier and wearier. Soon enough, almost all of them drifted off to sleep, especially the SHINee members who were lacking sleep because of their schedules. The only ones who were left awake were Seul Mi and Mi Young.

Seul Mi gazed at Onew soft and gentle features as he slept. He was sitting in front so she had a pretty good view. She smiled to herself as she imprinted the image in her mind.

Mi Young, on the other hand, was pouting because Jonghyun was sitting in front and she couldn't really see his face. Even though she was sitting directly behind him, she still couldn't see his face "So unfair" she thought. But when she leaned forward, she heard Jonghyun humming a song in his sleep. She giggled at this and thought it was really cute, but what happened next caught her off guard: Jonghyun mumbled "Mi Young".

The girl gasped and her cheeks flushed a red color.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours passed for what seemed like forever and finally, they arrived at the beach! The sea breeze blew through the van as soon as their manager opened the door "We're heeeeeeere!!!" he announced.

"mmmmm!" mumbled Key as the wind whipped through his face. Everybody else woke up from their slumber and brightened as they saw the beautiful sight in front of them: the blue sea, the sun perched up high, the sound of the birds and the waves.

"Uwaaaaa!~" the five girls exclaimed as they marvelled at the scene. "It's the beach!!!" Taemin excitedly yelled as he jumped out of the car and ran straight toward the sand. "Ya! help carry the stuff!" shouted Minho but to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter