SHINee's Point of View (Part 1)

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHINee stood there, their faces filled with shock. The girls had just finished telling them about how they don't have much time left to stay on Earth. "We don't know when the royal family would be able to finish the portal but, judging from the queen's illness and the princess's warning, it probably won't be long now" Seul Mi sighed.

Sherina, on the other hand, was in deep thought, she was puzzled by the Princess's last words: "Love is a very powerful thing, ladies. It shouldn't be hidden away for ANYTHING". "What did she mean?" Sherina wondered.

"Then, you will lose your memories too if you don't go back as soon as possible?" Minho gaped. The girls nodded. Then, silence filled the spacious room. "What's going on here?" SHINee's manager suddenly entered the practice room.

SHINee's managers were now used to having the girls around. Though they were told that the girls are just old friends of the SHINee members. "U-uh ... n-nothing hyung" Onew lied. "Well, you have a photoshoot in an hour, we have to go." informed their manager. SHINee's shoulders drooped. "Right ... schedules" they sighed helplessly.

The girls looked at each other then at SHINee. "Have fun at work" they smiled gently and brightly, as if it was the last time they would ever smile. SHINee softened, touched but smiled gently back "Thank you..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In SHINee's van, everything was quiet. The boys were caught up in their thoughts. Their manager thought it was odd too, for them to be so quiet but he just shrugged it off, thinking they were just tired.

"They're leaving? ............. And if not soon enough, they're gonna lose their memories? ............ I-it's just so unfair"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is all so crazy!" Key thought as he ruffled his hair "What can we do to help, I wonder?". "No matter which option they choose, it's just not gonna be the same anymore" he said to himself.

FLASHBACK

"Y-ya, ya! ... s-should we approach them?" asked Onew. "Are you crazy!? ... we dont even know those girls! I dont think they're human either ... just where did they come from?!" argued Jonghyun. "Are we all dreaming right now? ... This is all unbelieveable" Minho suddenly said.

"There were 5 Girls lying in our dance floor. Each one of them were so beautiful, even I had to admit that. But then, one girl caught my eye most of all ........ that one with the long, wavy chocolate brown hair. We got to know them a little, and i found out that her name was Annika."

 

"Well ... Im exactly 300 years old ... why?" Annika said innocently. Key dropped to the floor upon hearing it. "Shouldn't have asked" he thought. "Is something wrong?" Annika asked him. "N-nothing ... im just scolding myself for still asking when i already knew that your answer would be extreme" Key laughed.

"They came from a different dimension but I couldn't help but think that they're normal humans like us. Annika is a sweet girl and I sometimes annoy her because I think her reactions are cute. I thought at first, that I only fell for her looks but I guess I was wrong. She's a straightforward and honest girl."

 

"Well? aren't you gonna go and get that cable thingy?" she said, smiling. SHINee was too distracted staring in awe at the floating cabinet to do anything else at the moment. Sherina sighed, walked over to where the cabinet was and picked up the cable "Here you go!" she said happily as she waved the cable in front of Taemin's face. Taemin got back to his senses and took the cable.

Seo Nyeo motioned her hand toward the spot where the cabinet was and the floating furniture descended and landed gracefully back in place.

"There were definitely occasions that I was afraid because we were so different. She's a sorceress and I'm just a normal human being. It's so frustrating! Why can't I be like her too!? I want to be able to talk about things that we have in common."

 

Suddenly, Key turned to Seo Nyeo and sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter