What does SHINee think?

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks passed, everything was pretty normal so far. The girls have gotten more and more used to life on Earth. SHINee went on with their schedules, as always. Having 'locked' away their feelings, they girls distanced themselves from SHINee as much as they could, making the guys suspicious over their actions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

One morning, on the day that SHINee was given the day off to rest. The members were lounging around in the living room, minding their own business. Key was surfing the web on his laptop, Jonghyun was listening to some music on his iPod, Minho and Onew were each reading a book and Taemin was playing around in his phone.

They were all doing something in common though: thinking about how strangely the girls have been acting lately.

"Seo Nyeo and the girls have been acting really, REALLY weird! Are they avoiding us or something?! ... I thought they liked us! What's up with them?" Key thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In SHINee's practice room, the girls have just finished fixing their beddings and were now having a peaceful picnic breakfast like before.

"We've been avoiding the guys for some time now, but why does my heart still beat so fast whenever I see Taemin?" thought the dazed Sherina as she lifelessly ate some bread.

"Hey, girls!" Seul Mi suddenly exclaimed "Wanna go practice some spells?". The other four flinched. "Oh, come on! We haven't used our magic since forever! ... PLUS! it could get our minds off things!" the eldest beamed. "Uhm" Kyu Mi fidgeted "I-I guess it could be a good change of pace". "YES! Let's go!" Seul Mi urged.

With that, the girls went out and headed for a forested area, a little far from town. They got there through a teleportation spell by Sherina. "Uwaaa~" breathed Seo Nyeo as she looked aroung at the glen-like place filled with trees and plants "Its like Thear!" she twirled happily. The other four girls marvelled just as much. They felt at home in this place, it was indeed beautiful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, I've got an idea!" exclaimed Jonghyun, making the other SHINee members flinch "Let's spend the day with the girls! How does Lotte World sound?" the lead vocalist beamed. "Errr ... wouldn't that just add to the oozing awkwardness that's been going around lately?" asked Minho "We don't want to scare them, do we?".

"Psh!" Jonghyun waved "It wont! We deal with girls who 'like' us ALL THE TIME!! ... Have you ever heard of the word 'fangirls'?". "Y-you think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter