New Profile, New Life

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still, in SHINee's practice room. The five Therian girls and SHINee had just cleared up the fact about both groups belonging to different worlds, literally.

"Makeover?!" all five girls exclaimed in unison. Key nodded knowingly "of course! ... why? ... you wanna walk around here looking like THAT!?" he said as he pointed to the girls' outfits.

"W-well ... compared to what you guys are wearing, these dont really look fitting" admitted Freya as she looked down at herself. "Are those your school uniforms?" asked Taemin. The girls nodded. "I guess they're alright ...." scoffed Key "for a cosplay event or something like that! ... you girls need a wardrobe change!".

"And where do you propose they get new clothes, Kibum?" said Jonghyun. Key gave a devilish little smirk. "oooooo ... i know THAT look when i see it" said Minho.

And for some reason, that being mostly Key, SHINee and the five girls ended up in SNSD's wardrobe room.

"A-are you sure about this, hyung?" asked Taemin nervously. "Y-yeah" added Onew "The sunbaes are NOT going to be happy about us raiding their clothes racks". "AISH! ... stop being such worry warts and just follow my lead" complained Key "The SNSD sunbaes wouldn't mind losing a few clothes for a while" he continued. The girls were looking around at the room, marvelling at all the different clothes in the racks. 

"Wow ... how extravagant" said Faeora. "Like what you see?" giggled Jonghyun "seriously though, girls' closets are both a wonder and a mystery" he said as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Alright! here's how we do it! ... each of you guys, pick a girl and be in charge of picking an outfit for her ... stay clear of the noonas' stage outfits, understand??" announced Key in a demanding tone. "Yes, umma" all the other members answered in defeat.

"and oh! ... once wardrobe is done, be in charge of the girls' profiles too!" Key added. "oooo! ... wow! ... i kinda forgot about that ... good job, Kibum!" said Onew "I never thought you could think about things that far" the leader added as he applauded Key.

"Of course, i think that far! ... its you guys who dont even bother!" said Key triumphantly. "U-uh ... what's a profile?" asked Galathea.

"Uhm ... well, since you guys are staying here on Earth for a while, you need human identities" smiled Onew. "Yeah! ... and a profile is kind of a combination of all the things that a human needs to have" he added. "Like a name, age, birthdate, height, weight, blood type and stuff like that" said Minho.

"Dont worry, though ... we'll explain them all to you a little later ... but for now ..." exclaimed Key "Boys, lets get to work!".

Key grabbed Annika as his 'muse', Onew had Freya, Minho had Lia, Jonghyun took Faeora and Taemin had Galathea. The pairs scoured through the clothes racks, looking for more appropriate clothes for the girls to wear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"By the way" Key asked Annika while he was rummaging through one of the clothes racks. "Hmmm?" answered Annika."You guys are magicians, right? couldn't you just cast a spell to change your clothes or something like that?". "Oh ... n-no ... we weren't trained to use our magic for something so frivolous" said Annika innocently.

Key nodded "I see ... how noble" then he got a simple shirt and put it against her "Hmmmmm ... i think this would be good! ... simple, but good! ... you only need home clothes for now, after all" he smiled in victory.

"Thank you" Annika giggled "I think it looks good, too".

"So then ... how old are you, exactly? ... i better get started on your profile soon" added Key as he started looking for more clothes.

"Well ... Im exactly 300 years old ... why?" Annika said innocently. Key dropped to the floor upon hearing it. "Shouldn't have asked" he thought. "Is something wrong?" Annika asked him. "N-nothing ... im just scolding myself for still asking when i already knew that your answer would be extreme" Key laughed.

"Huh? ... why? how old are you?" wondered Annika. "Im only 21 years old, for your information ..." said Key "You look like my age so I'll make you one in your profile" he continued. Annika giggled "twenty one year olds in Thear are babies!". "Yeah, i figured as much" he said. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"How about this?" Freya asked Onew as she held a sports jacket in her hand. "oooo! that's pretty good!" smiled Onew "hold on to it then" he said as he looked through the rack.

"Uh ... can i ask what you guys are? ... i mean, are you friends? or cousins?" Freya asked "You seem pretty close". Onew smiled "well, you can say we're brothers but not by blood ...". "Oh! you're THAT close??" Freya smiled "Much like me and these girls then".

"Are you the eldest?" asked Onew. Freya nodded. "I thought so ..." Onew gigg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter