The Queen's Visit

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHINee walked over to the five frozen girls in the middle of the practice room. "What's wrong?" asked Onew. The girls jerked in surprise as they got their senses back. "a-ah ... h-hey ... its nothing!" Seul Mi faked a smile "g-good morning".

"It doesn't look like 'nothing' judging from the way you look" said Jonghyun as he laid the basket on the floor. Mi Young started getting fidgetty, she couldn't resist it when Jonghyun started using his puppy dog eyes. "uhm ... uh ... " she mumbled.

"oooo!" started Minho "you all ate already!?" he said as he turned to them. The girls nodded. "awwwww ... and we even brought some food for you guys" pouted Taemin. "w-well then, why dont YOU GUYS eat it instead? ... " said Seo Nyeo "b-before you start practice and all". Key eyed each of the girls suspiciously "you girls are hiding something ... tell us! .... did something happen while we were gone?".

Defeated, the girls agreed to tell SHINee what happened while the idols had breakfast. So after cleaning up the girls' breakfast, literally with a snap of a finger, they all sat down on the make-shift picnic blanket.

"One, Two, Cue!" exclaimed Key before he popped a piece of Kimbap in his mouth. Seul Mi sighed then cleared before starting.

"J-just now, The queen of Thear paid us a visit ..." she managed to start.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

"Your majesty" the five girls bowed to the figure.

The figure of the woman appeared as if she was in water: her hair was somewhat floating and her clothes were gently swaying around her.

She nodded at them calmly "Im glad to see that you are well. How have you been faring in this foreign world?" she asked as she scanned the room "It's definitely different from ours".

Seul Mi stepped forward "We are humbled that you worry for us, your majesty. We have been doing well, though there are a lot of new things each day, we manage to learn them and adjust". The figure nodded and smiled.

Seo Nyeo approached the figure curiosly and cautiously "H-how are you here, your majesty?". The queen giggled "its called celestial projection, my dear ... become a master sorceress and you will learn how to do this as well". Seo Nyeo beamed and bowed.

The queen's face became a little serious now "Lets us get down to business, young ones". The girls suddenly became alert and prepared to listen intently. The queen stepped closer to them "You have been transported to this world due to some kind of abnormal force. During the time that it happened, I forgot to cast the barrier around the RIS. And SOMEONE snuck into the library even after school hours". The girls shrank and gulped in guilt. 

The queen sighed in defeat "I regret to tell you that I haven't figured a way to get you five back home yet. The Royal court of sorcerers are working on it as we speak, but I can not assure you how long it will take."

"W-we've kinda thought about it that way, your majesty" said Sherina "we're prepared to stay a while until we think of a way back ourselves". "Very good" smiled the queen then she sighed again "why must you lovely young ones go through such a thing?" she looked at them with a pained expression.

"Its very humbling to have your concern, your majesty" said Kyu Mi "we will do our best to learn a lot of things here and share them with you when we come back." The queen giggled "That would be wonderful" she said.

"if we ever get back" said Mi Young, suddenly realizing the possibility of them not being able to return to Thear. "Now, now, my dear ... your friend have showed positivity and courage! you should do the same" the queen comforted her "Here, let me tell you something that may get your spirits

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter