Beating Hearts and Confused Feelings

SHINee's Magical Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One night, after the five girls' 'SHINee experience', the girls were all gathered in SHINee's practice room, getting ready for bed.

"Darn it. Darn it. Darn it." mumbled Seul Mi, blushing as she fluffed up her pillows and spread her blanket. "What was this called again?" asked Sherina, referring to the thick blankets that they were using as a bed on the floor.

"It's a 'futon', Gala--i mean Sherina" answered Seo Nyeo "Key was boasting that it was from Japan or something like that" she added as she positioned herself comfortably. Sherina nodded in understanding "yeah, that's right ... earth has 'countries', doesn't it?".

"yeah! they have names for the different places here while we in Thear only call them 'lower and upper regions' .. pretty strange" shrugged Mi Young as she sat down on their bed.

All this talk about random things were just ways for the girls to try and hide their confusions over the feelings they had during the day they spent with SHINee. They were too embarassed to admit that they might be developing a crush on the guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

After SHINee's interview, they immediately left the performance area to go and film a guesting for a show. The five girls, of course, tagged along. The ride on the way there was awkward and silent.

Taemin eyed the five girls seated separately throughout the van "What happened to you? ... you were really excited when we first came, why are you all so silent all of a sudden?". The maknae's sudden question made the girls jump, startled.   

"uh .... uhm" Sherina blushed "w-we are! ... j-just a little tired, i guess ..." she said and immediately looked away. "Really?" Onew asked Seul Mi with wide-eyes in wonder "didn't you enjoy the performance?". "A-ah! y-yes! ... we d-did" Seul Mi stuttered, a little uncomfortably because Onew was leaning his face a little too close to hers.

"Well, we're going to a filming now so its not gonna be as enjoyable" yawned Key. As Key stretched his arms in yawning, his left hand grazed Seo Nyeo's back as she was sitting beside him. This made Seo Nyeo jump and startled Key as well. "oooo! y-ya ... what's wrong with you?" he asked innocently. "N-nothing ... s-sorry about that" she simply said and looked away. "You're acting really weird" Key shrugged.

SHINee's manager, who was driving at that time suddenly spoke up "Hey kids, pull yourselves together, we're almost there" he announced. The sleepy and lazy SHINee members sat up straight and fixed themselves a bit at their manager's instructions.

When they arrived at the filming location, the SHINee members were immediately met by stylists, PDs and writers. The five girls watched in awe at everything they did. With every smile that the members flashed, the girls' hearts skipped a beat.

Overall, SHINee had fun shooting the show as they main cast were composed of comedians and gag men who made the experience all the more enjoyable and stress-relieving. The filming ended in the evening with tired but happy faces from everyone. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter