Scattered Into Pieces

Another Truth

AUTHOR POV

POLICE STATION

Minhyuk was analysing a file when the phone started to ring. One of his co-worker, Leehye a woman who was in her early 30s, went to answer the phone. Jonngki got out of his office and the young man put down his file on the table then went besides Joongki as he ordered to gather together.

"There's a corpse found in the street in Downtown." Said Leehye and Joongki in the same time. Everyone turned to him, wondering how he knew. "I received a call from a friend." He tried to explain. They were 6 in the Department, Minhyuk and Joongki went to one car and the rest went to the other. "Call the Forensic Team." Joongki said before he left to his car, followed by Minhyuk. Seojin took his phone and dialed the forensic department' number.

 

COFFEE POP

"Let's order something to eat, while we wait for someone." Chanyeol suggested. "Sure!" Infinite shouted. Hoya were on his way to the coffee shop with Seukhye. Today' event was kind of a Welcome Back Party for Eunji and L. But there were also other reasons. "Let's order some meat, side dishes and rice cake?" Sehun shouted and high fived with Tao, who agreed with him. "Let's do that!" Few members from EXO and Infinite shouted.

"Where's your gang?" L asked Daehyun as he took a sip from his drink. "They are arriving soon." He replied and looked at his watch. "I think they are meeting up with Death Note first." He explained.

"I have never heard how you guys made up, Death Note and you." Daehyun let out a laugh. "7 years ago, Eunji and L.Joe fought with you guys." L explained. L.Joe joined them at the table. "I guess it was a few months after Eunji an you left." The young man explained. "There was an emergency, and they called us. It wasn't a fight but a charity work. It was first awkward but later on, we learned to accept each other. Especially, their gang leader is our leader' oppa." L.Joe explained and Daehyun laughed. 

"She doesn't call a lot of people Oppa." Daehyun commented. The 3 nodded. "You're all going to order these?" Eunji asked after she returned from the washroom. "I'm going to be broke like this." Chanyeol commented. "Araseo Oppa, I will go with you." She offered. "Thank you!" Chanyeol shouted and hugged his sister.

"Do you need any help?" Asked L.Joe who quickly rushed besides them, followed by L and Daehyun. "Ani. I have a car." He said and looked at each one of them. The brother understood their intention but didn't let things go on their ways. "I'm having a date with my sister tonight." He said as Eunji smiled. "Kaja Eunji-ah." He said and before Eunji followed her brother she asked the three to take care of Latte. 

They went back to the table, this time Latte was with them. "She can't drink alcohol?" Asked Daehyun. "She can't." L and L.Joe replied. "How do you know?" L asked while L.Joe shrugged and smirked. "I know." He only replied.

"She tried before?" Daehyun asked. 

"Ani. She told me." L replied.

 

Meanwhile, Eunji and Chanyeol drove to a nearby Korean Barbecue restaurant where they ordered some meat. As they waited their big order to be done, they went to another restaurant for some spicy rice cake and other side dishes. "Are you alright? These days, you seem so tired." Chanyeol said to her. She nodded. "I have been working a lot and I guess I couldn't sleep well at night." Eunji explained. 

"Don't overthink, you should take care of yourself before you could to others." The older brother said and she smiled. "It's good to be like you oppa." She said as the old lady handed them what they have ordered. "Gamsahamnida." They both said and both. "Aigoo.. You're so well manered." She said and they laughed then walked back to the car. After they have gotten everything they have ordered, they walked down the street to Chanyeol' car. "Oppa." Eunji called her older brother. 

She pointed at one direction where people started to gather around. But from where they were, they could see clearly what was on the floor. Some citizens started to scream after seeing the body. "I will call Joongki oppa." She said and quickly dialed her friend. "Joongki Oppa, there' a corpse on Downtown." She said. "I will text you the address." She said as she quickly did so. "Find me if you need anything." 

Afterwards, she grabbed Chanyeol' arm before leaving the scene. "They will probably find us in few days." She explained. "They will only ask us questions since we also witnessed that. "Neh." They continued their way to the car and drove back to th coffee shop. The car was filled with the food ordour. "After seeing that, it actually made me less hungry." Chanyeol explained. "Try some gum. It works on me. When I was studying, we had to... you know, work with them." She tried to explained and held him some gums. 

"Komawo." He said and took some. 

 

Thy arrived at the coffee shop and Chanyeol' phone started to ring. "Yeobeoseyo?" He answered and Eunji wiated for him. "Really?" He asked and smiled. "We're here." He said before hanging up. "What's up?" Eunji asked, curious at the reason why Chanyeol suddenly smiled mysteriously. "Come on in." He said. He grabbed kindly her arm before leading her into the shop. The sister quietly followed her brother and as soon as she opened the door, she saw that everyone was here. 

The whole Death Note was here. "Oppa..." She called and hugged him. She went to greet B1A4. "Whaddup." She heard CNU said. She went to her gang and everyone seem to be enjoying the night. "Who are we?" Ricky asked as Teen Top and B1A4 replied: "Death Note!" The other gang jokingly shouted a "Bouh!" but everyone laughed at that. "Since when did you arrive?" "This morning. We wanted to keep it low or our leader will discover it." Sandeul explained.

She talked for a bit with her gang before she saw BAP, she also went to talk with them for a while but someone was missing: Yongguk. "Where's Yongguk oppa?" She quietly asked Zelo. "Hyung?" The maknae asked, he pointed at the door. 

As soon as he spoke, Yongguk came to her and smiled. "You have been hiding from me or what?" He asked first seriously but then a smile formed on his face. They hugged each other. "Mianhae Oppa." She said but Yongguk shook his head. "It's already in the past." He replied and suddenly, someone asked for silence. 

"Since we're now all here, let's play some games." There was a karaoke equipment that was brought here. Everyon decided to start with that. It was easy for more than 2 persons to come sing since the coffee shop has everything they needed. Instruments, microphones, etc. While some were still talking, the other sang.  

The coffee shop was filled with laughter, Eunji was talking with B1A4 and few members from B.A.P. Even Daeun and Kang Woo were able to fit among them. They had conversations with everyone. Sometime some jokes, teasing, but always laughters. As the time passed by, and that they have played games like they did when they were in high school, Hoya stood up. Everyone became silent, some were already grinning. He cleared his throat. 

"I have something to say, in front of everyone, since we're complete tonight, even some are not able to join yet." He said and everyone clapped their hands. "I want to... in front of everyone, propose to Seukhye." He said as Infinite stood up and brought a ring and flowers to Hoya. Everyone clapped their hands. Everyone turned to Seukhye who was shocked. 

"I have been in love with this girl for 6 years, and I don't intend to leave her. I want to see her everyday, especially when we both have our own jobs, I want our relationship to continue to grow." He said. "I want to make her happy, I want to see that smile I have fallen for everyday. I want to do everything with her. I want to continue this life with her by my sides." He stopped in front of Seukhye whos stood up. Some tears started to fall down her cheeks. "I want to live her pain and joy with her." He continued. "Because I love her so much." He finished. 

He kneeled down and held the ring and flowers to her. "Would you marry me Kim Seukhye?" He asked and Seukhye laughed. "You know what it is." She said. "It's a yes." SHe said and they both smiled. Hoya stood up and put the ring on her fingers. Everyone shouted, and asked for a kiss. Hoya kindly approached her face and kindly joined his lips to hers. 

Eunji was happy for her friend, and she was also one of those who shouted the loudest. 

At the end of the night, everyone went back happily to their own appartments and houses. B1A4 have decided to stay with the others. Some actually already found some jobs. "Oppa, Baekhyun wasn't here today." She said. L wasn't with them since he had to go back to his house for some personal products. "Ah.. He have something to do." The brother explained. "You're sure nothing is wrong between you." She asked. She patted Latte' back to make sure he's sleeping well. She gave him some look time by time.

"Don't worry." He said and smiled. They arrived at their house and saw a car parked into the parking lot. Eunji found that strange and thought that maybe it was her uncle' guest. As soon as she entered, she heard some voices in the living room. Chanyeol walked into the living room and Eunji wnated to stop him since there was a guest. "I'm back." Chanyeol said as he reached out his arms. 

"Eunji is not with you?" Eunji heard Baekhyun asked. She popped out her head and looked into the living room. There was her uncle and Baekhyun. "You..." She started to say. "Surprise." He said and smiled. 

"Uncle..." Eunji turned to her uncle. "He wanted to do something unique, he didn't really have time to go to the party either." Taejoon explained. "Come on Uncle." Chanyeol said and pulled Taejoon with him. "They have a lot to catch up." He said and left Eunji and Baekhyun there.

"How have you been?" Baekhyun asked and they both sat down on the couch. "I'm good how about our mysterious Baek-boy?" She asked and the young man laughed. "I have been pretty busy. I guess I will have to visit you in the hospital one day." He said and Eunji playfully hit him. "Yah" She said. "How was the party?" He then asked. "You missed the food and all those laughters." She explained. 

"Let's go somewhere fun on your next day off." Baekhyun offered. "Sure, why not?" She asked. He wrote down his number and held the piece of paper to her. "Call me whenever you want." He said. "Any time?" She asked. He nodded. "Any time." He assured her. "Araseo." She said. "If I called you in the middle of the night and ask you out, please come out." She said. "Geurae. I will." He replied.

 "You're going to pass the night here?" She asked. "Is it an offer?" He asked as Eunji hit him playfully in the rib. "Yah." She said. "I am. Chanyeol asked me to and your uncle too. It's been quite a while since I came, I have to catch up with you guys." He said and laugh. "Araseo." She said.

 

"Eunji, go to the emergency department, there's a patient that seems to be having some hallicunation." The Chief said and Eunji quickly went to the first floor. She went to the elevator and she entered it suddenly followed by Jr. "The Chief told me to go on the Cardiac Surgery Department." He explained. She nodded. Once it reached the 5th floor, Jr greeted her before he left. 

Once the elevator reached the 1st floor, she went to the Emergency Department. As soon as she passed her ID card in front of the identification machine, the back door opened and she went to the counter. "Dr. Park, Dr. Tuen is waiting for you in this room." The nurse said and brought Eunji to a consultation room. "You're here." He said. "What's wrong?" She asked. "This old lady is brought here by her daughter. They say she is not normal." He explained. "Im not sure which dicease it is, but I think it's Parkinson' dicease. But we still need to confirm with the CT scan." He explained. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Joo." Eunji said. "Can you tell me what is wrong?" She asked. "Do you see all these corpses around you?" SHe asked and she turned to Mark. "Mrs. Joo, can you squeeze my hand?" She asked, but her reaction was slow. "Let me do a small check up for you. Please lay down." She asked and the nurses helped the old lady to lay down down. "It confirms The Parkinson' dicease." Eunji mentionned. "But the CT scan will determine everything, it will answer everything." The both doctors nodded.

A nurse brought the CT scan to them and Mark quickly looked at the results. They both stared few minutes a it and let out a sigh. "I will contact the Chief." Eunji said as she took out her phone. "Prepare the patient' file and get ready to transfer her to the Neurology Department." Mark ordered and the nurses that were inside the consulting room started to do what they had to do.

"Chief Shin, a patient is confirmed to be sufering from Parkinson Disease." She explained. "Deh. Deh." She said and hung up. "Thanks for coming." Mark said. "I will bring the patient up with you." He offered and Eunji nodded. "Call Dr. Jang to stay here." He said to one of the nurses. They brought the patient to the elevator and both Eunji and Mark tried to explain the situation and to calm the patient down. 

"Where did the guardian go?" Mark asked and a nurse replied that Mrs. Joo' daughter went to eat something out and to make a phone call. "Contact her as quick as possible and let me explain the whole situation or one of the doctors in charge of her in the Neurosurgery Department." They all nodded.

As soon as they reached the Neurosurgery' floor, Dr. Shin and Hyoyeon went to greet the patient. Eunji and Mark, tried to both explain the situation with as much details as possible.


Second chapter of the day! I'm going to try updating as more as possible and write as more chapters as possible. The next chapter is: The Choice that Needed to Be Made. A chapter where the beginning of some actions in the story will soon appear. But the love story isn't progressing that quickly, it needs more time! Please be patient! Continue to support this story! Please do comment and tell me your thoughts, also, please do subscribe and vote! Thank you!!