Just Tonight

Another Truth

AUTHOR POV

Eunji arrived at the stand that Jr told her to go to, she was following the address he have sent her to get here. She sat down and someone came with the menu toward her. "Waiting for someone miss?" The worker asked. "Deh, just give me some water for now." She said. "Deh." The boss said enthousiatedly with a warm smile. She looked around and seemed satisfied with the place. She sat down at a table as she waited for Jr to come.

Few minutes later, Jr arrived. He parked his car near the stand and entered the tent. He then saw Eunji. The young lady waved at him and he did the same as response. He smiled and went to sat in front of her. "Mianhae, I'm a bit late. Normally, we can't make the girl wait for you." Jr explained as Eunji laughed. "It's ok." She said. "Let's order something." She said and they both looked at the same menu.

The sky was already dark, in this mid October weather, since winter was approaching quickly. They ordered a kimchi broth and bossam, (A\N (For those who doesn't know): Bossam: Like you see in Korean Dramas, where they use lettuce leaves and wrapped in some steamed pork and maybe other ingredients like kimchi, garlics, etc.), some rice and some meat. 

Jr pourred some tea in one of Eunji' cup and she thanked him."Let's get to know each other more." Jr suggested suddenly. She accepted and nodded. "I heard you have a brother, do I know him?" Jr asked. Eunji smiled. "You surely know him." She first said which caught Jr' attention. "Remember in high school, there are some students asking why is Park Chanyeol always around me?" She asked and the young man looked at her, shocked and surprised. "Now that answers lots of questions!" He said. "Until graduation, no one really knew." She said. "How about you? Any sibblings?" 

He shook his head. "I'm an only child." He replied. "You should visit my brother' coffee shop, you will meet lots of friendly people, he owns few shops around the city." She explained. "You will see that the people are something and you might know them too." She said mysteriously. "You will probably wonder a lot of things."

The mister brought the food at their table and the both thanked him. "Here, it's a gift, since you guys are so cute. This will go well with your food." The worker explained and smiled. Eunji and Jr laughed. The man pourred the soju in two cups and gave the two each other one cup. He gave them 2 other bottles and left the one who was half emptied. 

"Sorry, they mistaken us for...." Eunji said but Jr shook his head. "It's ok." He said and they started eating. "It's so good! It's been so long since I have eaten these." She said. "You're also from the Medical University in London right?" Eunji asked her co-worker. He nodded. "It's the only place I have travelled to, compared to you."

"I went to California, Korea and England, but trust me, I know so less about my own country." She explained. Jr took up his cup of soju and lifted in front of him. Eunji took hers and clinged the two cups together before emptying their cups. 

"That was refreshing." He said and Eunji nodded. 

"You're good with alcohol." Eunji commented. 

"You're not bad yourself."

"You have changed a lot compared to when you were in high school, mind if I ask why?" He asked as he pour the drink in their cups. 

Eunji thought for a while. "Actually, I have changed several times in my life, and I think I'm back at where I started." She first said. "I guess, love. Every different kind of love. These loves made me change." She answered. "Different kind of love..." Jr thought and was satisfied with the answer. "I agree with you." He said. "I think it's the same reason why I also changed. In fact, I have changed lately also." He said and Eunji nodded.

"Good changes." Eunji said and they agreed on it.

"You know, if you need a night out like tonight, you can call me." He said and Eunji thanked him. "Alright sunbae-nim." She said and lifted up her cup.

 

"Eunji, where's your house?" Jr asked, but she wasn't answering. They were talking together when she suddenly felt dizzy and laid down her head on the table.He looked around and wondered what he should do. When he was going to ask L for Eunji' address, he realized his phone died. He decided to bring her to his apartment. He carried her to his car and helped her to put on her sitbelt. She was unconscious since she have laid her head down on the table, a while ago. 

His apartment was near the hospital, it didn't take more that 10 minutes before arriving to his parking lot. He parked his car and went to open the front passenger' door. He passed Eunji' arms around his neck before he lifted her up in his back. He walked inside the main hall and went to the elevator. 

"Where am... I?" He heard Eunji said, sleepyly. "In my apartment building." He replied. "I can ask someone to pick you up." He suggested. "No." She said and fell asleep. Jr didn't insisted he only waited for the elevator to come to the first floor. He arrived on the 25th floor of the building and walked out of the levator. He entered his pass word in the machine on the door handdle before the it went opened, the light in the hall automatically lit up when he took a step into the appartment. He then went to his room. He brought her to his room and when he laid her down on his bed, he help her to take off her coat and her shoes. "Oppa." He heard when he put them on a clothes hanger. 

He turned to Eunji. "This one." She whispered quietly, then her side. He heard again the word "this one". He approached the bed to hear clearly the rest. She opened her eyes and looked around her. When she laid her eyes on Jr, she stared at him. "I... brought you here, because I... didn't know where you live." Jr tried to explain but Eunji didn't seem to be listening to his words and sat up. 

She grabbed his hand. "You're so mean." She said. "But I'm the worst." She continued and lowered her eyes. "You know what? I felt so bad for not being able to save the man... He was the first patient I performed surery on.. yet..." She said and she rested her face on Jr's hands. Jr sat besides her and lifted up her face kindly then stared into her eyes. "She's drunk." He concluded. 

"You know what? Since coming back here, not even a moment I have been thinking about my past, with Woohyun. With CAP. I feel aweful for moving on. But yet, Oppa is right, life does not stop, human heart continue to beat and change." She said and made sure to not tear up. "I can pay this off in another life right?" She said and released Jr before falling asleep again.

Jr looked at her, surprised with everything she have just said. He now kind of able to discover what happened to her and one of the loves that made her changed was Woohyun. One of the reasons was him. He who caught her heart, and who disappeared from this world. He and her, who were enemies.

He removed a strand of hair from Eunji' face and put it behind her ear. He pulled up the covers before he went to the living room. He was charging his phone when the screen lit up, he went to his contacts.

 

The next morning, Eunji woke up with a headache and realized she wasn't in her room. She looked around and stopped. She stared in front of her, at the clock. She tried to remember what happened to her last nightand how she ended up in this place. She remembered drinking a cup of alcohol and then everything went black. She shook her head. "Oh my gosh." She said then massaged the side of her head and looked at the door. She sneaked behind it, calmly without noises, and hesitated before she opened the door. She sneaked out her head from the opening and analysed the place she was brought to. The curtains were still closed, but the sun outside was already lighting the whole place. 

It was nice place. Every furnitures were simple and there wasn't a lot in either. They were all black or white, mostly white for the house decorations, but the couch, for example, were black. Each single thing in here compliment each other, which made the atmosphere calm.

She looked around before she saw Jr sleeping peacefully on the couch. "So he brought me to his place." She thought and decided to went back inside the room. Before she did that, she pulled the cover up for Jr. "Thank you. I'm sure I caused troubles." She said and walked away. 

She saw her coat on a clothes hanger and her shoes. She took her phone and realized the battery was dead. "I'm dead." She thought. She shook the thought away and decided to prepare breakfast to thank Jr. She went to the kitchen and looked for the ingredients. She took everything she could found and decided to prepare some rice.

Jr woke up finally and heard some noises from the kitchen. He walked to his room, half-asleep, and realized Eunji was up. He then walked to the kitchen and few dishes were put on the table. "You're awake?" She asked. "Come eat breakfast after you wash up. I will leave afterwards." She said. His mind took some time before remembering everything that had happened last night.

"You're alright?" He asked when he was fully awake. "I caused troubles last night right? Thank you so much for taking care of me." She said and bowed. "It was nothing, really." He said and smiled. He then entered the bathroom. He thought back at what happened yesterday night again, and the words. 

After they had eaten, Eunji thanked him once again for taking care of her. "I will go cancel the rest of my vacation. I'm going back to work soon." She said. "Really? You don't need more time?" Jr asked. She shook her head. "I have done some thinking and I'm alright." She said and bowed to Jr. "Thank you Jr-shi." She said and looked at him. "Mind if I call you Jinyoung?" She asked and Jr laughed. "Sure do that." He said. 

"Then, I will be going." She said but Jr stopped her. "You don't need a ride?" He asked. She denied the offer. "The bus passes in front of my house, so it's alright." She said and thanked him, then walked out of the apartment. 

 

As soon as Eunji entered the house, Chanyeol, L and her uncle were all there. "A... Annyeong." She said. "Park Eunji." Her uncle called her. "Uncle, listen to me. Nothing happened for real. Trust me." She tried to explain. "Oppa..." She called her brother. "Yah L, at least you have trust me." She said but no one answered. "Aish jinja, I'm going to go crazy." She said and took a deep breath. "I know she won't do anything." Chanyeol said. "She can't anyways." He whispered and went to his uncle. "Let's go uncle. She needs something to cure that headache." He said and pulled away his uncle.

"Araseo. Yah, but serious, no other times." Taejoon warned her. "Go wash up and come down, I will prepare something for your headache." The uncle continued to say. "Araseo." Eunji said then smiled. "Thank you uncle." And did an aegyeo. Taejoon laughed and smiled. "I'm going to strengthen my heart, seriously." He said before he walked towards the kitchen. Eunji waited for her uncle and brother to disapear and turned to L. "You said something to calm them down right?" She asked. "What would I do if you get grounded by your brother and uncle?" He asked and they both laughed. 

Eunji went to her room and went to take long hot shower. She changed into some comfortable clothes and went to seat in front of her desk. Actually, she have been thinking for a while. She slowly went to open the last drawyer of the table. She then took out a box. Inside it, there was two box, one is a rectangular black box and the other one is a small white box. She picked them up and took out a carten box, putting the boxes from her desk in it and pictures of Woohyun that was around the room, leaving only one of Cap and him.


Here's a chapter a promised to post! Enjoy it! So Eunji have decided to move on! Of course not fully, since it will be hard for her to love. Don't worry, the love story will slowly advance with the story. Next chapter: A peaceful Return? Finally some actions! I won't tell much about it! Stau tunned for any updates. Continue telling me your thoughts. Please do subscribe and vote! Thank you! Thank you for those who support this story since the very beginning! Thank you.