Prologue

Another Truth

"It's been so long since I have come back." Eunji said and looked at the sky, when she walked out of the airport. She stretched out her arms and looked into the bright summer sky of Korea.

"It's good to be here." L said as he walked besides her. "I'm home." He said to the view in front of him.

"Aish. I can't believe you have been following me for 8 years." She said to him. L shrugged as a response and smiled at her. She smiled back. 

FLASHBACK I

"I have already decided what to study in and also which school I will go, if we happen to meet each other, you're letting me stay with you. Deal?" 

"Deal."

END FLASHBACK I

FLASHBACK II

"You both will be transferred to Seoul's Medical University, to finish your final stage until choosing where you want to specialized in. Afterwards, you can then decide either you want to stay there or go to another hospital, or come back here." Their suppervisor said to them. Eunji and Myungsoo took their envelopes. 

'Korea...' She thought. She looked into the envelop.

The letter she received was already sighed by both their supervisor, the one from London and the one from Korea and the Chairman of the hospital named, Lee Kwanghoon.

"Continue to work hard." He said to them. "You will meet many people who have graduated from this medical school, we usually transfer our students back to their country to discover how different it is from London." 

"We will do our best." They both said and walked out of the campus.

"You alright?" L asked.

"It is time to go back right?" She asked. "Destiny decided so." L replied and they both smiled.

END OF FLASHBACK II

"Park Eunji!" She heard Seukhye called her. She turned and saw her good friend. Seukhye have visited her few times. "Welcome back!" She shouted. Behind her, Hoya was here. 

"Welcome back." He told L. They hugged each other as a greeting. "You have changed a lot." Hoya said to Eunji and L. "Guess this is what medical school does to their students." 

Seukhye hit him playfully on his ribs.

"Eunji." She heard another voice call her from her side. She turned and saw her brother's smiling face. She smiled and they ran to each other's arms. They tightly hugged each other. "Oppa." She said. They released each other. "Let's all go to our house. L's parents are discussing with Uncle." Chanyeol suggested. 

Eunji turned to Seukhye. "Don't worry about us. Hoya and I are going to our date." She said and smiled.

"Alright then. Let's go." She said to L and her brother. "Let's eat together someday." She said to Seukhye and her friend nodded. "Go now. Don't make your uncle and the guests wait for you." Seukhye said and put her hand on Hoya's arm. The couple waved at them and then held hands to go on their date.

Eunji and L followed Chanyeol to his car. "When are you guys starting as a final year resident?" Chanyeol asked curiously. "Monday, in two weeks." Eunji replied. "At least you have time to get used to this new environment." He said. She nodded Chanyeol his car and they went to Eunji's house. 

After 25 minutes of ride, they finally arrived at their destination. They waited for the gates to open and Chanyeol parked his car in the garage. They took the luggages and entered by front door of the house. Eunji's brother rang the doorbell, and few seconds later, a buttler opened the door. "Welcome back." Mr. Lim said. The three greeted them. As soon as they all stepped in the house, L's parents went to greet him while Taejoon went to greet Eunji. They all hugged each other. "You grew so much." Taejoon said and patted her head. "You haven't changed at all." Eunji said to her uncle. Afterwards, L's parents greeted Eunji and the uncle with L.

"You guys are finally back!" L's mother said with a warm smile. 

"Come on in." Taejoon said and they all went to the living room. "When are you going to go to work?" L'a father asked. "In two weeks." He replied. "Work hard." He said to his son. "Thank you Abeoji."

"How do you find the medical world?" Taejoon asked his niece. "I find it interesting. It's a world filled with mysteries." She replied back. Taejoon turned to L and smiled. "You can stay here if you want. We have rooms left. It is easier to go to work from here than your house. You can leave some of your stuff here, and when you were on call, you can come here and rest." 

"Thank you very much." L said.

"Thank you." L'a parents said to Taejoon. "Don't worry. He's been taking care of my niece, it's my way to thank him." He replied. "Why don't you stay for a night? To get used to this house." He suggested.

"Why not?" L said and thanked him. "If everyone want and agree to." L turned and looked at Eunji who had an emotionless face on her. She shrugged. "I don't mind." She finally said. "Great." Taejoon said.

Their luggages were brought to the 3rd floor. After 30 minutes of talking, Eunji went to her room with Chanyeol, while L went to his with his mother. Taejoon and L's father were downstairs, discussing about some business matters.

"Are you alright?" Chanyeol asked. "Why not?" Eunji asked. 

"I missed this place." She said truthfully and turned to her brother. "I would like to go meet him too." She said.

Chanyeol nodded. There was a light moment of silence. "Let's go get your license." He said. 

"Yeah. I need it." She said. They smiled. "Thank you Oppa."


Here's a chapter about the return of Eunji and Myungsoo who have left for 8 years! They have gotten closer. As the story goes by, you will see what happened in London for Eunji and Myungsoo, what happened in Korea for Chanyeol, Seukhye, L.Joe and Daehyun. Next chapter titled: Just the Way You Are. Stay tunned for any updates! Discover what L.Joe and Daehyun turned into and what are their jobs! Meet the new characters! Vote and Subscribe!