Chapter 36

You've Fallen for a Bad Guy

Before you start reading, click the link below. Okay?

LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING <3

 

Everything seemed to be a nightmare for Nana. She could only look away from his blood, but L.Joe was acting fine as if the shot he got on his stomach doesn't hurt at all.

They were able to leave the School without anyone noticing. The students were at the second floor, they saw blood splattered around the floor but no one was there anymore.

L.Joe had to steal another car, and with that Nana and him stepped inside and drove away. She couldn't bare the smell of his blood and the sight of it. She glared at him while he was driving, he was obviously hurt.

"Stop the car. I'll drive and we'll bring you to a hospital!" She screamed, panicked.

"I'm fine. We need to get you home first, then I'll go to my father." He murmured, sweat was falling from his forehead, he could barely breath.

"No, you're not fine!" Nana screamed again. At a time like this, she just couldn't stop screaming because she is panicking. The tears kept flowing, her heart and mind are racing. "Just pull over please, let me drive. Let me bring you to a hospital," she said calmly. 

"I said I'm fine, don't make me repeat myself." He murmured again, Nana looked at him in disbelief. How could he act calm at a situation like this? He was even smiling.

"Why are you being like this?" She asked.

But then he lost control of the car because he couldn't see clearly anymore. They were about to hit a huge tree, Nana held her breath. She's going to die with L.Joe, he couldn't believe what's happening. It was supposed to be a happy night, a prom night with Chunji but she is...

She closed her eyes, afraid to see how she dies, afraid about L.Joe.

The car stopped, and she fluttered her eyes open. They did hit the tree but she was doing fine. She turned to her left only to see L.Joe unconscious.

"Lee Byunghun!!!" she screamed.

"Why do you keep screaming?" he slowly rose his head with his shaky voice.

Nana smiled. She was glad he's fine, he's showing her he's fine. But he's suffering. She wanted time to stop even just for one day, she wanted to be with him and she wished he wasn't hurt.

"Please...We need to get you to a hospital," she begged.

"I'm a criminal, I'm not allowed in that place," he murmured while stuttering.

"Byunghun-ah... I don't want to see you like this, you're killing me so just please allow me to save your life," she said, crying. "I can't bear seeing you like this. I really can't."

He smiled then abruptly fell on her shoulder.

"Lee Byunghun!!!"

~~~Chunji's house~~~

~Chunji's Room~

L.Joe opened his eyes and saw a white light. He remembered the pain, when Taesuk shot him and when Nana kept screaming his name. He considered going back to bed, but he was worried about her.

"Nana-shi..." He called her name and in an instant, Nana appeared beside him. He looked at her, overwhelmed and happy.

"You're safe," he said.

"Are you feeling okay now?" she asked and blinked.

"Ahm, feeling fine..." He whispered, a small smile appeared on his face. "Are you?"

"You shouldn't be worrying about me. You're the one who got shot."

Nana turned her back on her, "This is Chunji-yah's house. He helped us, but don't worry, his parents are not here. You can borrow Chunji's jacket too, it's on the chair beside you, he said he wouldn't mind if you borrow it." She added.

He looked around. It is Chunji's room, full of his name's vandalisms after all.

"I see." He said, "Thank you."

The pain from his shot was slowly fading away, so he decided to jump off the bed and put on Chunji's jacket. "I will definitely give it back."

"If you're fine now,  you can leave," She said and met L.Joe's clueless gaze, "but before that... I just have one question for you. Why did you save me?"

"Because... I like you, I love you." He answered sincerely with a hopeful smile spreading across his face.

"You shouldn't. You need to forget about me, you need not to love me." Nana said firmly.

"Why?" He wondered curiously.

"Because I hate you, and I will always hate you because you murdered two important people in my life. I am your enemy, Byunghun. We're enemies," she said and took a deep breath before continuing, "we will forever be enemies. We need to break our friendship, and love. Isn't it your mission to kill me? Don't forget about that, we're to kill each other not to love each other."

"I know I did wrong, but please forgive me. I will make everything up for you! You can't leave me," he said and his voice cracked. "I still love you, Nana!"

"You can't love me!" She screamed at him, her tears started falling as well as L.Joe. She turned around again and reached for the door knob, she pressed her lips together and thought'Don't regret this, Nana-shi'. She opened the door and when she finally stepped out, she closed the door behind her and looked up at the person in front of her.

Her father. Sooman.

"You did what is right," Sooman said proudly. He put his hand on her shoulder and gave her a proud smile, "Let's go."

Meanwhile, L.Joe was still stunned. After a brief second, he decided to follow you but you weren't around anymore. The pain's coming back to him, he ran outside and saw you getting in a car. He ran to follow but the car drove away, he could only kneel down and cry.

I need you, I really need you. I am really sorry, I am sorry for everything. I know I'm a bad person, I've killed two important people in your life. Please give me another chance, just another chance. Please allow me to tell you this, Nana-shi. He thought.

 

 

~~~Preview for the next chapter(s)~~~

"I'm leaving for the States tomorrow. Don't follow me okay?"

"Something happened to your mother!"

"What did you do this time, Appa?! Why do you keep killing innocent lives?!"

"You...You killed my wife!"

"You really have to wake up already. Do you know that L.Joe has been hanging out with that nurse named Jane?"