The Birds and The Bees

The Rogue's Dark Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It didn’t occur to Yoon, but when she suddenly saw Hana and Luhan cooking together, sharing affection smiles and a few kisses she didn’t particularly know of what mates really were. When she finished snacking on a chocolate bar, she decided to join the two in the kitchen. They swivelled their heads to the entrance when she entered.

Luhan raised his brow, “What would you like princess?”

“Don’t call me that.” She snapped. “It’s Yoon.” She said coolly.

“Okay…Yoon. What would you like?” He asked, peering over his shoulder as he stirred something in the pot.

“I only realised now….but you two are mates, right?” Yoon asked, looking between the two expectantly with her attentive eyes.

“Yes, we are mates.” Luhan slowly nodded, looking bemused.

“So what exactly are mates?” She asked after a long pause. She knew her cheeks were probably flaming red.

The couple exchanged cheeky smirks, and Yoon felt like she shouldn’t have said anything. Luhan switched off the stove and whispered something to Hana, before he beckoned Yoon to follow him. She did, but not before she looked back to see Hana giggling under her breath. Yoon frowned and followed Luhan to his office. They halted in front of Jaesun’s room, and the boy came out, his eyes tired and his hair dishevelled. “What?” He groaned.

“Follow us.” Luhan said.

Jaesun furrowed his brows, and lifted his gaze to Yoon, “What is he on about?” He muttered, stumbling in step with Yoon. Yoon shrugged, “I think he’s going to tell us about mates.”

Jaesun suddenly stopped, and Yoon paused, chucking him a worried look.

Jaseun completely reddened, “Do you know what this topic will lead to?” He whispered harshly.

Yoon blinked, and shook her head.

Jaseun grumbled something before he straightened up and smirked, “Well then, you’ll just have to find out.”

Both Yoon and Jaesun entered Luhan’s office that was kept to minimal lighting like usual. He went straight towards his desk, and sat upon the leather seat. “Take a seat.” He gestured to the two chairs in front of him. They obliged, and Yoon waited for Luhan to speak.

“Kids, it’s about time to know of the how life is made-“

“Dad, skip it. We already know what is.”

Luhan pouted, and all the previous smugness he had depleted completely. “You sure you don’t want a recap?” Luhan blinked innocently, “I wouldn’t mind repeating.”

Jaesun scrunched up his nose, and nodded frantically. “We’re sure. I don’t need that ‘talk’ since you’d already discussed that with me a few years back.”

Still, Luhan appeared unconvinced. “I don’t know….”

“DAD!” Jaesun yelled.

“Fine. Woah, calm down boy.” Luhan raised his palms defensiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter