First Day Of Torture

The Rogue's Dark Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The High School was huge, almost as huge as the Royal Palace itself. Yoon straightened the  black mask over her face, and made sure the strings were snug behind her ears. Jaesun sidled to her side, and let out a low whistle of appreciation. “Woah, it’s bigger than I imagined.” He was right. The place could pass as some archaic castle from France with its clean brick layout. It had concrete pillars holding the elegantly designed rooves, and small statues that surrounding the edges of some dome structured rooves.    “I know.” Yoon blinked. She removed her gaze from the building and looked down at her uniform she and the other Rouges managed to get before arriving to the academy. She and the other Rouges were attired in a red uniform. From the suit, to the pleated skirt was in red with a silver outline on the clothes. She straightened her red tie and assessed Jaesun’s uniform. They shared the same top clothing but instead of a skirt, he wore silver dress pants.   “These clothes are really ugly.” Jaesun grimaced in distaste, pinching the sleeve.   “Grow up.”   “I have. Just don’t like the uniform.” He muttered.   Together, the two entered the school with the rest of the Rogues that were acquainted with them. As soon as they entered, attention immediately riveted to them from all angles. All their looks were similar, each of their faces contorted into disgust and loathing. The sea of students parted, glaring daggers at the Rogues as they passed through. Jaesun was completely at ease as if strolling through the park with his arms stretched behind his head. He even attempted to swagger down the halls, as if to imitate some famous rapper.   The Rogues growled back, and the others responded with more belligerent snarls.    Yoon sighed. It was exactly how she expected. As the bell rang, everyone still hadn’t moved. They were too busy scrutinising the Rogues, abhorred by their attendance. Yoon knew they were seen as beings equivalent to dirt.   “Go back home you filthy Rogues!” One of the wolves shouted.   Yoon stopped, and so did Jaesun, with the rest of the Rogues that had come with them. Her eyes scanned the crowd keenly, and she caught a boy with copper hair and brown eyes. He was smirking at her, and he stepped through the crowd to stand right in front of Yoon and Jaseun. His thin lips curved into a smile as he crossed his arms, “What do we have here?” He mocked, looking at Jaesun before his eyes landed on Yoon. “Huh, what are you wearing?” He snorted, pointing to her mask. “Are you trying to be a Ninja Turtle?”   Some wolves laughed, but not the Rogues. They only growled at his lame joke, gathering tightly behind Jaesun and Yoon.   Jaseun cocked his head to the side, “I wouldn’t say anything if I were you.” Jaseun boredly said, blinking his eyes slowly.   The wolf clenched his jaw as his eyes darkened with bloodlust. “Watch it Rogue. You are lucky that my King is merciful. If I were King, I would’ve sent the bloodhounds for you people.”    “Well then, we’re glad that you are not King.” Yoon commented bluntly.   Snickers erupted from the Rouges, and the wolf quivered with rage. “How. Dare.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter