The White Wolf

The Rogue's Dark Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You lost."

Sumi wiped off the sheen of sweat that gathered across her forehead. "You cheated!"

"I so did not." Yoon replied, dismissing the raging brunette and her slack-jawed friends. Her fellow Rogues were smiling ear-to-ear, nodding in her direction with respect and awe. She flushed uncomfortably under their praise, and stood beside the girl who had defended her earlier like a fierce fire-cracker.

"How in the did you do that?" She asked, flicking her gaze back and forth from Sumi and Yoon.

Yoon almost laughed from the way the girl stared at her with big, round eyes. She had an almost child-like quality to her youthful face with her tightly coiled black ringlets pushed back by a red headband, and the light splattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. She was a short thing, in her baggy tee, and loose joggers.

"I told you. Rogues can be just as good as non-Rogues."

"Yeah, but you weren't in your wolf form." She said pointedly.

"Then I guess I lucked out." Yoon grinned sheepishly.

"Sure you did. " The girl's brows crinkled in suspicion, "By the way, my name is Gaeul."

"I'm Yoon."

"I know." She grinned.

 

 

School ended five minutes ago, but Yoon remained behind to clean up the classroom. The plastic bags had run out, so she had to make a quick duck into the teacher's staff room. There was no one inside when she arrived, that was until she turned a corner and found Kai sitting at a cubicle. His back faced her, so she was sure he as unaware of her. His head draped over a open book while he read in silence.

With the plastic bags momentarily forgotten, Yoon approached Kai. "Hi."

Kai turned rigid, but didn't look back at her. Instead, he peered around the staffroom in caution.

"It's alright. There's no one in here except us." She assured.

"Good."

Yoon suddenly found herself cradled in Kai's lap, with his nose buried at the base of her neck. His arms gently squeezed her middle as he exhaled a long, fatigued sigh. "Thank you're here." He whispered, placing a small kiss on the ticklish area. Yoon squirmed against him while trying to suppress a giggle. However, that failed when she felt his lips close around the lobe of her ear, it into the weat heat of his mouth.

"Kai." She berated softly.

He growled in response, before cleanly stripping off her mask with one swift flick of his hand. Yoon had no time to protest, because Kai had gently took her chin between his fingers, and slid his lips onto hers. Kai groaned in relief, and probed his tongue across her lips. He needed to taste her now since he suffered a devestating three hours without her. He wanted to to do this the moment she had stuck on her big girl shoes and showed Sumi the strong-willed girl that was his precious mate. The truth was, he'd been since then. He was sure he was being a sour sport throughout the day, and he was only slightly guilty about it. Once school ended, he hoped his hormones had settled but it hadn't in the slightest. Therefore, he distracted himself with familiarising himself with the topics he'd soon expand on in class. It worked for a good minute, until he realised he just needed to see Yoon.

Now that he had, he was practically mewling in content. He loved that his Yoon opened up for him so trustingly. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into , in her taste, and enjoying the tenative of her tongue. A moan trembled in his throat when she lightly sank her teeth into his lower lip. He threw his head back, groaning the whole time she soothed the light sting with a few rubs of her tongue, before gently coaxing his lips into her seductive rhythm.

Yoon pulled back, breathing hard. "Where did that come from?"

It took a moment for Kai to open his eyes. She watched in amusement as his eyelids fluttered up, showing dark glazed orbs. A languid grin took over his swollen lips as he brushed his fingertips down her creamy neck. Yoon closed her eyes, relaxing into his hold. His fingers paused at her collarbone, circling there for a moment, before he dipped them lower to beginning slope of her . Her eyes snapped open, just as Kai flicked out the button right at the heart of her cleavage.

"Is this okay?" He asked, seeking permission in her eyes.

Yoon nodded, too afraid that if she spoke, she would ruin the tranquil moment. She just watched as Kai pensively chewed on his lower lip before he gently pried her shirt open. A waft of cold hit her skin, eliciting goosebumps along her arms and back. Only the top half of her black, lacey bra peaked from the spot he ed. She felt the moment Kai sharply inhaled. She felt the stutter of his chest against her own, including the raging speed in which his heart stammered strong and firm.

She didn't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter