Detention

The Rogue's Dark Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eh?” Yoon gulped. His scent had almost knocked her unconscious. She wanted to drool over his natural cologne that smelt of soap infused with mint. She was lucky her mask rebounded most of his delectable scent. If it wasn’t in place, she would’ve most likely transitioned into a drooling wolf.

Kai regarded her closely. It was a look of scrutiny he often did and it nerved many, including Yoon. When she was younger, Kai never looked at her in that way. In fact, his expression happened to always be light and relaxed with tranquillity. It was plain foreign to see such a calculating expression eased onto his sharp features.

“What is your name?” He requested.

“Aren’t you supposed to ask for my power?” Yoon dodged his question.

Kai raised a brow, “What is your name?” He asked again, his tone more stern.

Yoon dodged his question with another, “It doesn’t concern you, does it?”

His thick lips pressed together, and then he shook his head, “You’ll have detention with me after school. I don’t tolerate smart- students like you.” And then, he moved on to the next student.

Yoon’s jaw had practically dropped. She scrunched her nose and shot glares in Kai’s direction but she went pensive, thinking of detention. Would it only be the two of them?

If so, she wasn’t sure if she’d leave the room without Kai knowing who she really was.

After Kai was done knowing the other student’s abilities, he sent the group for 5 laps around the oval. Xipil immediately shot forwards, also crushing his shoulder against Yoon just to piss her off.

 

 

 “I’m never going to return to that class.” Jaesun looked perturbed as he nibbled on a ham sandwich and assessed the cafeteria closely.

Yoon glanced warily at her baby-faced friend. He was rambling about a girl who apparently fell for his charms all too quickly, and had suggested that he join her for lunch in the restroom to ‘get to know each other’ well. Yoon assumed Jaesun would’ve happily joined, but he had no will to take up the offer.

“I thought you’d love it, or atleast enjoy it.” Yoon absently chewed on a dry meatball. Her thoughts still orientated around a specific hard-faced teacher.

“I’m no e.” Jaesun sounded more than offended. He looked slightly angry that Yoon even believed he was capable for being that promiscuous.

“I’m sorry.” Yoon apologised.

Jaseun however still looked pissed, and he devoured his lunch quickly before heading off.

Yoon took one last chunk of her apple, before she trashed the core into a near-by bin and attended her last class- Maths. The class sped by, and now she was pacing to the classroom Kai would be, waiting for her. Despite the circumstances, Yoon’s heart thumped wildly in her chest. She reached the classroom in several minutes, and her nerves had spiked up even more.

She placed her palm over the cold knob. She knew she was hesitating but she had no choice. She had put herself in detention. She didn’t need to cause trouble, especially considering her title as a Rogue. She almost pried the door open until she heard a shrill voice from inside.

“Jongin!”

A sigh followed, before there was a crash of something shattering. “Sanghee, j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter