Chapter 8 part 1

Will Faith Come Between Us?

PART 1 CHAPTER 8~~

We all got into saengie’s car and candy was soo excited that she can’t even sit still..

“ unnie… otoke… I’m soo nervous right now..”
“ dongseng ahh.. don’t be.. baby’s not going to bite..”
“ yeah candy… maknae’s sweet..”

We drove back to the apartment and because there’s less traffic during that time so we reach at about an hour and it’s 5.45pm. Candy was asking question through out the whole journey. Saengie and I were so bored due to her questions we gave up answering her..

“ here we are dongseng.. you ready..?”
“ I guess… but I’m nervous…”
“ aiigoo..don’t be… here.. help me carry these stuffs… and saengie will be carrying the alcohol since it’s a little heavy… so we’ll just be carrying the groceries okay..”
“ alright unnie…”

We went up and then open the door but candy was shaking when she enter the room.

“ hyung.. we’re back..”
“ now then you’re back.. I’m soo hungry…”
“ yah.. oppa.. why can’t you get something to eat rather than waiting for us.. here.. help carry these..”
“ alright… ooh annyong is this candy..?”
“ yeah… lemme introduce.. YAH..~~ ANGEL.. MINNIE..GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW..” due to my loud voice both of them rushed out.
“ wait..where’s baby oppa..?” joean asked..
“ here I am.. is dongseng back..?”
“ yeah.. guys lemme introduce you to candy out dongseng.. she’s currently studying in Seoul’s International College so she’s fluent with her language so she has got no problem if you talk to her in Korean…”
“ guess what dongseng..” yumi came jumping to my side..
“ what.. you found out that hyun joong oppa’s secret..”
“ annioo… candy and maknae goes to the same college…”
“ WE DO..??” candy finally opened to let out some voice…
“ yeah… we do.. but I don’t seem to see you around school..?”
“ ohh that’s because I’m always getting into class then after school I’ll just go home straight.”
“ ohh okay… alright now you know each other then baby oppa you can start cooking now.. the groceries are on the table… YAH minnie oppa.. go help baby out..”
“ alright dongseng…”
“ oppa.. I’ll help.. candy come with me too..”

“ wow… you girls sure look like each other… perfect smile, hair, body whatever you could think off..”
“ yeah kyu oppa we do look like each other…” joean replied kyu…

“ hyun joong oppa…come over her for a sec…”
“ yeapss..?”
“ manager oppa said if you’re not picking up his calls again you’re going to be dead meat and you guys have work tomorrow night at 9pm.. photo shoot with Le Coq Sportif.. tell the rest okay..”
“ what..~~ he called.. aishh.. I was busy reading my manga I didn’t even realize… oh yeah did you get vodka as I told you to..?”
“ yeah and infact..we got 25 bottles of vodka with different flavors, Dry Gin and Label 5 and some soft drinks..”
“ OMG dongseng ahh.. are you trying to get us drunk..??”
“ Hahaha..saengie said you guys are good at drinking and so are we so we wanted to see who can drink the most..”
“ yeaps hyung.. wanna go for it later after our dinner..”
“ saengie ahhh.. lucky we have got no schedules tomorrow till night or else hyung will be going crazy..”
“ Hahaha..araso.. so we’ll be drinking then..??”
“ yes baby.. and don’t drink too much okay.. and if you can’t take it anymore just tell me okay..”
“ okay… I’ll tell unnie later… hyun joong oppa be careful because Yumi can get a person drunk in just a few cups..”
“ ohh jinja.. let’s see whose going to be drunk later..”

*ding dong* *ding dong*

“ I think baby’s dongseng’s here.. I’ll open it..”

“ OMO…!!! Are you ki-bum..??”
“ annyong… yeah I am…”
“ honey..~~~~” I shouted across and saengie ran towards me..
“ what’s up.. baby…?”
“ annio… am I dreaming or am I seeing two maknae… they look like twins.. are they..??”
“ noo they’re not and ki bum is younger than maknae by three years… c’mon in dongseng..”
“ really.. I thought they’re twins… ki bum shi.. you look like your hyung..”
“ really.. khamsahamnida… and I think you’re young saeng hyung’s girlfriend right..”
“ yeap.. nice to meet you.. just call me noona since I’m older than you… and just drop the formality…”
“ alright.. where’s my hyung..?”
“ he’s in the kitchen..” hyun joong called out..
“ thanks hyun joong hyung… ohh hii kyu jong hyung..”
“ you’re here ki-bum.. this is joean kimmy’s unnie” kyu jong introduced them and they greeted each other then ki bum walked towards the kitchen and as soon as he entered the kitchen we heard Yumi screaming again…

We all rushed into the kitchen to see what had happen..

“ OMO.. it’s Kim Ki Bum from U-kiss..”
“ unnie ahhh you’re acting like a teenage fan seeing her favourite idol.. can you keep it down…”
“ Kimmy ahh.. how can I keep it down.. I love him also…”
“ aiishhh.. baby… next time we’re having a party make sure to plan it in my house or minnie’s house.. there’s neighbour around us now and your unnie is shouting since we met her..”
“ see unnie.. you’re too loud.. and you love everyone from the entertainment industry.. and how do you know ki bum..?”
“ ohh.. I saw them at music bank the other day and they were singing ‘ Man Man Hani..’ they look soo cool..”
“ araso araso… happy now.. you should thank baby oppa for inviting ki bum over..”
“ thank you baby..hahaha…”
“ annyong ki bum.. I’m angel..”
“ hi.. I’m candy…”
“ you can just call me noona.. and candy as your dongseng..” angel said then turn back and helped minnie oppa wash the vegetables.
“ okay.. nice to meet you all..”

“ wow.. you two sure look alike..” I said when both of them were standing close together..
“ baby oppa.. you done cooking…? I’m hungry..” joean suddenly interrupted us which made us laugh..
“ alright it’s almost done.. go set up the plates and I’ll bring the food outside..
“ yay… kyu oppa.. help me with the cups..”
Then the both left the kitchen and and set up the table..

“ baby… let’s go do something.... mal, maknae, kyu, joean, candy, angel and ki bum are doing something so we’ll just wait outside kays..”
“ alright alright.. yumi unnie hyun joong oppa.. let’s go…”
“ alright coming…”

We all went outside and we sat at the sofa flicking through channels..

“ oh yeah yumi unnie… are you ready to drink later..?”
“ what.. we’re going to be drinking.. what are we having..??”
“ yeaps… we’re having vodka, label 5 and dry Gin..”
“ yeess.. my favourites… did you get coke and lemons..”
“ yeaps… just the way you love it..” saengie and hyun joong look at us shocked…

“ yumi ahh.. you sure you can drink those… it’s deadly..”
“ oppa… don’t worry.. I’ll not get drunk that fast…”
“ alright wanna bet..?” I called out..
“ fine with me.. what do we doing..?” hyun joong and yumi said..
“ how bout you honey..?”
“ I’m okay with it.. how bout we talk to the other’s first then we can continue later..”
“ okay..”

I had something on my mind and it was the notes to saengie’s “it’s not love”. I had it in my mind ever since I hear it and since I knew my piano well so I have the notes in my mind already.
“ honey.. there’s a piano in your room.. can I play it..?”
“ you know how to play it..? how come I didn’t know..?”
“ yeah I can but it’s been a while since I didn’t play it so I’m thinking of refreshing my memory…”
“ saengie oppa.. don’t be too shocked when you hear her play later…” yumi flashed me a smile as she knew what I was going to do..
“ whatever unnie.. wanna come.. hyun joong oppa you too.. wanna come..?”
“ let’s go then..” hyun joong quickly jump up the sofa and pull us into saengie’s room.

“ honey.. guess what I’m playing..?”
“ hmm.. twinkle twinkle little star..? Hahaha..”
“ listen..”

I then started playing the piano and everyone was shocked and looking at me with their wide eyes. Then everyone came rushing into the room and shouted, “ hyung.. it’s been a while since you play that song..” but when the came in they look at me, Ki bum, hyung joon, angel, joean, kyu, minnie and candy stood there frozen and looked at me playing the piano. I played till the chorus and then stopped and look at them..

“ what…!??~~ I have piano basics okay.. I was till grade 7 then I stopped.. how was it honey..?”
“ omo.. yyoo… yoouu.. you were great baby..”
“ honey.. don’t be too shocked okay.. I listen to it just now and I have the notes in my head but I don’t think it’s the correct key as I was playing through listening and without notes..”
“ dongseng aahh.. you were great.. I didn’t know you’ll be playing saengie’s song.. I thought you were going to play another songs… I was shocked…”
“ yumi unnie ahh.. this is a surprise ain’t it..?”
“ yeah dongseng.. we didn’t know your piano level till today… you seldom play at home..” joean said looking at angel.
“ thanks unnies… so how was it..?”

“ its great noona… it sounded exactly the same..” ki bum said..
“ yeah…” everyone agreed then they walked out leaving me and saengie behind.

“ soo honey.. how was it..”
“ it’s great baby.. I’m so touched.. I didn’t know you were this great.. and you only listen to it once and you know how to play it on the piano.. but the chorus part was a little off… wait here..” saengie went towards his drawer and took out a few piece of papers and handed it to me.
“ what’s this..” I turn the paper around and it’s the original piano notes to ‘it’s not love’ with scribbles here and there… it was in pencil..
“ baby.. have this and I’ll play with you.. you remember how to read the notes right..?” he chuckled.
“ omo… honey..~~ It’s the original copy.. you’re going to play with me..? oh my gosh.. if the fans know this they’ll be soo envy of me..”
“ yeah baby.. don’t be too shock.. I’m already happy that you can play it without looking at the sheets.. but this time I’ll be singing with you.. ready..?”
“ yeah.. wait for a moment…”

“ YAHHH… OPPA.. UNNIE.. DONGSENG… SAENGIE’S SINGING AND I’M PLAYING… DON’T BLAME ME IF YOU MISSED IT..” after I said that all of them came rushing into our room and took their seats.. some on the floor and some on the bed.
“ alright.. here goes..” I started playing the piano and saengie started singing.. it went well with his angelic voice and the piano I was playing, I sounded sweet. It was somehow another version with just piano. We ended it and we received a loud applause from the others and they were all touched by saengie’s voice.

Saengie leaned over and whispered “ I love you baby.. thank you for playing that song with me.. I really appreciate it..”
“ no problem honey.. and I’m ready for you to tell me the story behind this song when you’re ready to tell me araso..”
“ alright.. I’ll tell you anytime I’m ready..” he kissed me on my cheeks and I hugged him tighter..

“ errrm… sorry to interrupt hyung.. but uurrmm I think every dishes outside’s going to be nasty if we take our time here..”
“ aiishh kim hyung joon.. you always spoil the mood..”
“ YAH mal.. you wanna eat or not…” then they both continue bickering till we reach outside the dinner table..
“ aiishh hyung.. stop it… you’re acting soo childish again…”
“ ki bum ahh.. you’re hyung is always like that.. so don’t mind them..” hyun joong said..