The NEWS.

Will Faith Come Between Us?

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!! READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER THEN THIS~~ <3

 

Chapter 14 part I

“ honey.. wake up..” I was calling for saengie but he wouldn’t wake up. We both fell asleep last night and we forgot to call umma. By the time we woke up it’s already half past ten. I gave up waking saengie and I just slip out of the bed. I decided to let him sleep for a little while as I make breakfast.

I was cooking extra breakfast because candy just called and they said they’re on the way. I was making Chinese breakfast. I fried eggs, toast and fried ramen. It’s kinda weird to fry ramen but I decided to try some new recipes. I decided to make carrot juice because I knew minnie oppa would love them and so will angel unnie and it’s also good for my health. I also made apple juice because saengie and hyun joong oppa hates carrot. While I was making carrot juices, I felt two pairs of hand hugging me from behind.

“ Ohh.. you’re awake..?” I gave him a smile.


“ mmmhhmm.. what are you doing so early…?” he asked putting his head on my shoulders and hugging me from behind.

“ breakfast.. oppa’s on the way here.. they’ll be here in a few minutes.”

“ baby.. why carrot juice…?” he asked pouting.

“ look what’s on the table..” he then turn around and saw apple juice.

“ thanks babe…” he kissed me on the cheeks. Then we heard knocking on the door.

“ go wash up and come down for breakfast. They’re here..”

“ araso..” then I walked to the door and greeted them.

“ good morning unnie..” candy greeted.

“ morning candy, oppa and unnie..”

“ Kimmy ahh.. how are you feeling.. I heard from hyun joong about your good news..” their manager asked.

“ yeah oppa. C’mon in and have breakfast first then we’ll discuss about it..”
 

They all came in and minnie and hyung joon oppa were the first to run into the dining room.

“ dongseng.. I love you so much..” minnie shouted.

“ what’s wrong with that guy..?” angel asked.

“ that’s because I made carrot juice..”

“ jinja.. dongseng I love you..” then angel ran into the kitchen too..

“ c’mon let’s go.. saengie’s on the way down." I said closing the door behind me.

“ Kimmy ahh.. you turn ramen into this…??” hyun joong asked.

“ yeah oppa. I wanted to eat fry noodles so I decided to try it with ramen. I don’t know what does it taste like so I decided to fry it with eggs..”

“ it’s yummy unnie.. I miss fry noodles…” candy said.

“ then eat up..”

 

I sat down with them and saengie came down and sat beside me. we ate breakfast together and we talked about the guy’s schedule. Manager oppa decided to give them two months leave because they had no schedules for the rest of the month since they had already went for promotions for their mini album so they can rest now and get ready for their next activity.
 

“ you will get to have two months holiday. The president wanted to give you this vacation for working hard lately.”

 

“ YES.!!” Minnie and kyu jong high five.

“ yeah.. so young saeng will have time to look after Kimmy also..”

“ thank you oppa..”

“ yeah thanks hyung..”

“ what are planning to do..??”

“ we’re going to engage next month then tell everyone about it then we’ll get married next month. How does it sound..?” saengie asked.

“ sound good. I’ll tell the president about this and see what is he going to do about it..”

“ thanks hyung..”

“ alright I got to go.. I still have meeting later.. thanks for the breakfast Kimmy.”

“ no problem oppa..” then we send oppa out and went back in again. There’s extra fry ramen left so hyun joong, minnie and hyung joon sit back down and continue eating. They continue to stuff food into their mouth and they didn’t even bother to look at us. Joean and angel offered to wash the plates so I just leave it to them. Saengie, candy, kyu jong and I went to the living room and watch TV.

“ kyu oppa.. what are you planning to do this two months..?”

“ me and joean’s going to go over to Paris. I need to go meet my sister there so I decided to bring joean along..”

“ jinja.. remember to get me gifts..” I smiled.

“ how bout you candy..?”

“ I can’t go anywhere. I’m having my exams again next month..”

“ oh yeah.. but hyung joon can accompany you also right. He goes to the same school as you..”

“ yeah.. maybe you’ll be popular once he tell everyone you’re his girl..” saengie said.

“ no way, I dont wanna get antis.. Oh Saengie oppa.. have you told your umma about this..?”

“ oh yeah.. I almost forgot about it..” saengie stood up and walked over to the table and took out his phone from the casing and started calling his mum. Then he walked back towards us and sat beside me.
 

YOUNG SAENGIE’S POV.

“ yeboseyo umma. Saengie here..”

“ hi saengie how are you doing…?”

“ I’m fine.. how are you.. did you get us anything from Germany..?”

“ of course I did. I even got thing for everyone. Candy, angel, Kimmy, hyung joon, joean…”

“ yeah umma.. I know.. you can stop listing it already.. are you free now..?”

“ yeah.. what’s up..?”

“ can you come over to my house. everyone’s here. We have something important to announce..”

“ what..?? you’re getting married without my permission..?”

“ just get over and you’ll know what’s wrong..”

“ fine.. I’ll be there soon..”

“ bye..” then we hung up.
 

“ umma says she’ll be here soon..”

“ what did she say..?”

“ she said she got gifts for everyone..”

“ wow jinja.. even us..?” kyu and candy asked.

“ yeah.. even you guys..” I told them.

“ I have not seen noona for a while..” kyu said.

You’re wondering why we call my mum noona right. Well we all wanted to call her aunty but she said it’s too old so she told us to call her noona but wanted Kimmy to call her umma since she’s my girlfriend.
 

Moments later all of them return back after finishing the dishes and so did oppa. Joean went towards kyu and sat beside him and kyu just hugged her and candy sat with hyung joon. Hyun joong oppa then took the control from us and started flicking through the channels while minnie oppa and angel unnie said they wanted to get some snacks for later.
 

“ hyung.. we’re going our for a while can we borrow you car..?” minnie asked hyun joong.

“ why are you going out again..?”

“ angel says we might be hungry later in the afternoon and she didn’t want dongseng to cook again so she’s going out to get some snacks then we’ll go out for dinner a little bit late.”

“ whatever.. why do you need my car anyways…? What happen to yours..?”

“ as you can see… your car’s blocking mine and maknae’s car also blocking mine so I’m too lazy to move all the cars…” minnie oppa said pulling hyun joong to the window..

“ here…” hyun joong passed the keys to minnie.

“ bye unnie.. and get back here soon. Your unnie is coming…” Kimmy said.

“ huh.. which unnie..?” she asked confused.

“ my umma your unnie…” I explained.

“ jinja.. she’s back from Germany already. Oppa.. let’s go and get back early….” Then she pulled minnie oppa from behind her and then they drove away.

 

YOUNG SAENG'S POV

 

We sat around my living room. We were getting bored minute by minute hyun joong hyung had been flicking through all the channels and nothing was on. I was wondering what had happen to KBS channel and SBS and all the other channels. What was taking umma so long. Her house from mine is only half an hour drive and she said she will be over soon but it’s been an hour since I called her and we’re getting bored. Kyu slept on joean’s lap and playing with his phone, candy was supporting her head with her elbow on the cushion with maknae on her lap same position as kyu, hyun joong was still looking through channels and Kimmy was almost falling asleep on my shoulder and I was also supporting my head with me elbow on the head rest of my cushion. I was dying from boredom. I gave up and I decided to give umma a call.

“ yeboseyo umma…. Where are you…???” I asked in an tired tone.

“ saengie ahh.. I’m still at home stop rushing me. I just got out of shower and I’ll be there soon okay..”

“ noona… you better get here soon. Something had happen to your son’s girlfriend also know as your darling daughter…” hyung joon shouted.

“ you heard maknae right.. please get here immediately..” I plead her.

“ YAH you better get things straight.. what’s wrong with baby…??” she sounded worried.

“ YAH.. stop yelling at me. get here as soon as possible grandma..”

“ how dare you call me grandma.. I’m still your umma…!”

“ noona.. you’re going to be a grandmother soon…” kyu shouted.

“ yeah noona… I’ll be your witness..” hyun joong shouted.

“ I’M WHAT..??? YAH.. ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT FROM ME..!!!” umma shouted and loud enough for the rest to hear. Then they all burst out laughing.

“ whatever.. get here soon.” Then I hung up.
 

“ YAH how could you guys talk to umma like that..?” Kimmy said glaring at them.

“ if we didn’t say that she wont come that early..”

“ it’s okay baby… umma will be here soon enough..” then they all laughed again. I could see that joean and candy was falling asleep.

Then suddenly Kimmy shouted at them.

“ UNNIE!!!!! DONGSENG..!!!” then both joean and candy startled and look at her.

“ what happen..??” both of them asked simultaneously.

“ nothing.. I’m just bored..” then she fell back to my chest again.

“ aiiishh..” then candy trade places with maknae. This time candy was sleeping on maknae’s lap and maknae was supporting his head with his elbow on the side of the cushion. when candy was falling asleep suddenly we heard knockings on the door. We thought that jung min and angel had return from their minnie had return from their shopping so I told hyung joon to open the door. Once hyung joon opened the door we were all frozen.
 

“ noona.. you’re here…” hyung joon wanted to hug her but she knock on his head.

“ how dare you call me a grandma. Where’s my baby..? what happened to her..?” umma walked in and look for Kimmy.

“ umma… you’re here..” I ran towards her and hugged her.

“ how you call you umma a grandma.. where’s my baby…??” she asked and ruffle through my hair then walked into the living room.

“ noona.. you’re here..” everyone shouted even candy and joean who was falling asleep stood up and hugged her.

“ I’m still young and not deaf. Can’t you be a little quiet…?”

“ where’s my baby..?” she asked impatiently scanning through the room.

“ umma.. I’m here…” Kimmy shouted running from the kitchen.

“ hi baby girl.. how are you…??” she hugged Kimmy…

“ baby.. please be careful will you…?” I told her.

“ what’s wrong with my baby girl..?” umma asked her brushing hair away from her face turning her round and round checking her whole body to see if there's any bruise or whatever injuries.

“ why don’t we sit first…?” I told them. then umma sat in between me and Kimmy.

“ what is wrong with all of you..?? you’re busy until you don’t even have time to eat..?? you all look so skinny.. especially you baby girl.. what’s wrong..? are you sick..?”

“ unnie.. I’m already gaining weight and you said I’m skinny..” candy said.

“ no you’re not… speak up everyone.. what’s the purpose of calling me here…?” she look at me back at Kimmy.

“ noona.. you’re going to be a grandmother soon…” hyun joong blurted out.

“ I’M WHAT..??!!” she shouted in surprise.

“ umma calm down. Yeah you are soon…” I said.

“ what..? since when..? how many months already…?” she asked me and Kimmy.

“ I’m on my 5th week already. The doctor says I have got a weak heart so I have to be careful of what I am doing..”

“ oh my.. I’m too young to be a grandmother… but it’s also good news... so you better stay at home and not do anything araso…!”

“ yes umma….”

“ oh yeah umma.. are you free for the rest of the year…?” I asked looking at her.

“ what.. you want me to babysit baby girl..?”

“ yeah.. can you..?”

“ even if you don’t allow me to stay I’ll still move in with you to take care of Kimmy. This is my first grandchild of course I need to be careful…” she said hugging Kimmy.

“ baby see.. umma is so happy..”

“ so when are you getting married..?”

“ we’ll get engaged next week and maybe have a private marriage only close friends and relatives will be invited maybe next month…”

“ yeah.. sounds nice…”

“ Baby, how about Jeju island..?? I have not been there once so let’s go there next week to celebrate our engagement with oppa and unnie only….?”

“ alright.. then you stay at home and we’ll do all the planning okay… oh yeah umma.. I’ve not having any schedules or shootings for the next two month but DSP will be paying us also since they gave us this leave..”

“ yeah.. we’ll be free for the next two months..” kyu said.

“ so where are you all going to have fun..?”

“ me and joean’s going over to Paris for a short vacation” kyu answered.

“ me and candy can’t go anywhere.. out exams are close so we need to study..” hyung joon pouted and candy just patted his head.

“ hyun joong how bout you..?”

“ annio.. not going anywhere.. maybe I’ll accompany you babysit this dongseng of mine…” hyun joong gave me and kimmy a wink.

“ then I’ll have another company again…”

“ unnie.. we’ll be coming over too.. don’t forget we just live next door..” joean said.

“ baby girl.. does your oppa knows about this…? How about you parents..? You still have to tell them you know…”

“ I can’t find Pierre oppa but maybe I’ll go over to Canada next month around March and go visit joean’s parents then maybe drop by my parents also..”

“ then maybe hyung and umma can follow us too…?” I asked her.

“ I’m fine with it. Joean, candy, minnie oppa, hyung joon oppa, umma and hyun joong oppa can tag along too…” she asked innocently.

“ just make it this way then maybe we’ll be getting married in Canada first then come back Korea for our friends here…”

“ sure thing…”

Then we heard car engines coming into the drive way and we notice that jung min and angel was back. When they came in we were all shocked. They came in with load of bags and inside is filled with food.

“ noona…” jung min shouted.

“ unnie…” angel shouted.

“ hii.. how are you…? Umma stood up and hugged them.

“ YAH.. WHAT TOOK YOU SOO LONG..?” hyun joong shouted at them.

“ there’s traffic okay..” jung min replied him

“ is it because of traffic or is it because you wanted some time alone together..?” joean teased them and angel was blushing tomato red.


Kimmy’s POV.


“ umma.. it’s 3 already I have appointment at 4 so I need to get going now.. you stay here with oppa and we’ll be back soon..”

“ yeah umma.. you stay here and we’ll be right back..” saengie add on.

“ unnie.. I wanna follow…” candy pleaded.

“ you stay here with umma and maybe she’ll give you gifts she bought from Germany…” I smirked.

“ jinja unnie..?” candy look at umma.

“ nope… we’ll wait till Kimmy get back first..”

“ araso..” then I walked out with saengie.


“ baby…”

“ yeah..?” then saengie took my hand while driving.

“ are you happy…?” he asked me.

“ of course I am.. especially I’m with you…” I look at him and he smiled at me showing his dimples again.

“ let’s work hard and raise this baby together…” he smiled at me.
“ I hope this baby grows up like you.. if it’s a boy I want him to have those dimples you have and add on chubby…” I teased saengie.

“ and if it’s a girl I want her to be like mummy.. those big round eyes and those beauty…” saengie pat my head.

A while later we reached the hospital then we went straight to miss Lee’s room.

“ miss Lee.. we’re here..” I greeted her.

“ annyong miss Kim and Young Saeng ssi… how are you doing..?” she asked.

“ we’re fine. thank you miss Lee..” saengie said.

“ so how’s the baby..? are you still feeling sick..?” she asked.

“ yeah.. this morning I felt something strike my heart and it hurts..” I told miss Lee.
“ I have something important to tell the both of you and I hope you will make a right decision about this. I don’t want you to regret after making this decision..” she said in a serious tone.

“ Miss Lee what is wrong with Kim..?” saengie asked her.

“ Miss Kim’s report just came out..” she passed the envelope to saengie. Both of us look at it and the moment I realize what it says I felt my heart crushing down.

“ is there any other ways..?” I asked her. I felt tears swelling and I couldn’t control them and saengie hugged me and held my hands tight. I felt like my whole world just crashed down onto me, I couldn't speak, I couldn't believe what I just saw, It's impossible. No way... I can't let this happen to me. Before I realise, tears began trickling down onto my cheeks.

 

[.......................]

HANGING CLIFF!!!!!!!!! Most of you must be hating me now huh? HAHAHA~~ Don't worry, I'll update soon when Im free~~kekekeke~~ I WANT COMMENTS!!!! The more comments there is the happier I am then I'll update very soon.kekekek~~ Comments and subscribes are loved by me. Silent readers out there please comment~~ <3