Poor girl~

Will Faith Come Between Us?

Comment replies,

extraordinarygill, aww, now then you appear~kekeke~~ thanks for the comment, hope you like this fic~ ^^

amyra961 more drama coming soon, more es will appear~^^

 

Sorry for the short update yall~~ will update gain soon~~ ^^

 

Kimmy’s Side.
************

We got into our favourite Japanese restaurant. Right after we walked in, Mika saw us and immediately brought us to the VIP’s room as we were the usual customers and we kinda know her so it’s much more easier to eat here without fans surrounding us. There were tons of whispers coming from their fans but non came up to us.

“ here is your room Miss Kim..” Mika said.
“ Mika ahh.. drop the formal please… just call me unnie..” I’ve always told her that but she still holds onto the formality.
“ araso unnie. Please have a seat and I’ll be right back to take your orders..” Mika said then got out from the room.
“ Mika is so cute…” angel said then suddenly her phone rang.
“ yeboseyo…” she said politely then suddenly she scream in a high pitch sending us waves right into our ears. Minnie oppa and jae joong oppa was one of her victim as they were just by her side. Minnie oppa and Jae Joong oppa gave ' I'm going to be deaf' look making us laugh.
“ who is it..?” joean asked her. Angel held her fingers on the speaker.
“ it’s yumi unnie..” she said happily.
“ jinja…” I screamed but not as loud as angel did. Then we switched it on loud speaker so everyone can talk to her.
“ YUMI NOONA..!!!” jae joong and junsu shouted.
“ is that who I think that is..?” yumi asked through the phone.
“ yeah unnie. Jae joong and junsu oppa is with us..” I told her.
“ jinja.. It’s been a while since I last saw you two how are you…?”
“ we’re fine noona…” jae joong replied.
“ oh yeah Kimmy ahh… guess who I have with me here…” she asked me.
“ who..? your new boyfriend..?”
“ since we’re speaking in English and I still in Korean language do you still remember how to speak Chinese…?” she asked me.
“ yeah of course I do.. what do you have in mind..?” still speaking in English then suddenly I head a familiar male voice.
“ hi bao bei.. ni hao ma…?” which means hi baby. how are you.. that voice was so familiar then I suddenly scream in happiness.
“ show Luo…??? Is that you..?” I started speaking in Chinese leaving oppa all staring at me with question marks in their eyes.
“ yeah it’s me. let’s just speak English to be fair to your friends…” he said in Chinese then we started chatting in English.
“ hi everyone. I’m Show Luo a Taiwanese artist…” he introduced himself then everyone started introducing themselves to him.
“ Kimmy ahh… I’ve heard that you’re expecting soon..?” he asked me and I could sense him smiling on the other side.
“ yeah.. and this is my soon to be husband. Heo Young Saeng he introduced himself earlier right..” I told show.
“ yeah.. I know him. They’re so popular all over Asia it’s impossible I don’t know him…” he said laughing.
“ thank you Show shii. And nice to meet you..” saengie said.
“ then you enjoy your dinner. I’ll call you as soon as I find time…” show and Yumi bid their goodbye and hung up the phone.
“ are you ready to order..?” Mika asked walking into our room.
“ yeah Mika. Just the usual and add a little of this and that..” I pointed out to Mika then she left us again.

“ kyu jong oppa.. I’ve never really hear you sing before…” I asked him while sipping my tea.
“ then I’ll just find time and let you hear my voice..” he said smiling.
“ I have a question…” hyun joong suddenly asked.
“ what..?” minnie asked but his eyes are still scanning through the menu.
“ among the three of you girls. You start first Kimmy. Who is your favourite among ss501 members and don’t choose saengie because he’s your husband. From favourite to least favourite.”
“ hmm… but the moment I saw you guys saengie was my favourite. So I’ll go with, saengie first, minnie oppa second, baby oppa third, hyun joong oppa and kyu jong oppa the fourth..” I told him.
“ what..? why…? How come mal gets to be in number two..?” kyu and hyun joong oppa asked pouting.
" that's because I'm not like a turtle and a gorilla.."
" at least we're not a horse like somebody.. Hee~~ Hee~~" Hyung Jun teased.
" YAH!! Is that the way to treat your hyung..!"
" are you my hyung..??" they started to bicker and their voice was so loud that we're guessing that it could be heard outside.
“ enough you two.. that’s because they’re the first I met in the plane.”
“ then how come there’s no fifth place..?” junsu asked.
“ aiishh.. you’ve known dongseng so long and you’re still asking this question.. there’s no last place in her heart. Since there’s 5 in ss501 so there’s no fifth place..” jae joong added.
“ oh yeah.. why didn’t I think of that…” junsu then join minnie oppa in scanning the menu. They did not bother in our further conversation. They started writing down what they wanted.
“ alright you next.” Hyun joong pointed at joean.
“ as usual, kyu oppa first, hyun joong second, saengie third, baby fourth and mal fifth…” joean said smiling.
“ why..?” minnie asked pouting.
“ because you love to bully me…” joean said with a grin.
“ don’t look at me. I’m not choosing over you guys..” angel said before hyun joong could point at her and angel gave him a glare that make him look away.
" okay then..." Hyun Joong look away like a little kid who lost his candy.
“ here’s you meal..” Mika said entering our room and she had two other girls helping her with the dishes and one of the girl look familiar.
“ crystal is that you…?” I asked that girl who served me my food.
“ annio. I’m Carol. You must have mistaken me for my twin sister…” she said smiling at us.
“ wow. You two are like clones…” saengie said unbelievable.
“ yeah. Thank you saengie oppa.” She said smiling at us.
“ wait. You know each other..?” minnie asked looking at us.
“ yeah.. errmm no I know her twin sister. How’s crystal..? she never replies my messages or calls.. I tried to call her just now but failed..” I asked carol.
“ sorry she didn’t replies you calls or message because she’s currently admitted in the hospital..” she said with her smile disappearing.
“ how come..? is she sick..?” saengie asked.
“ yeah. She’s suffering from Leukemia for weeks and she just got admitted in there few hours ago..” she told us.
“ but when we last saw her this morning she’s still fine. can we visit..?” saengie asked.
“ yeah. After you meal I should be off work so maybe I’ll bring you there. Hyun joong oppa can you come along. My sister will be so happy is she see’s you in person.” Carol asked hyun joong with pleading eyes.
“ yeah sure. Right after I finish my food..” hyun joong replied between chews.
“ thank you oppa and unnie..” carol said then she left the room.
“ my gosh poor little girl.. she’s just a teenager..” minnie said and we all agreed with her.
“ how bout we all visit her later..?” I asked them.
“ sure.. but now finish your food or else my baby’s going to be hungry..” saengie said patting my head.

After our meal we went to the hospital to visit crystal and we found out that she’s getting worst but she still manage to chat with us. After a while we left so she could rest and she was so happy to finally meet hyun joong oppa. I then went for my check up with Miss Lee and saengie could finally look at the baby and heard it’s heartbeat.

“ is that our baby..?” saengie asked miss lee staring onto the screen.
“ yeap. We still cant tell if it’s a she or a he maybe you could do that in Canada..” miss lee explained.
“ thank you miss lee. I’ll be back soon enough for our next check up.” I told her.
" i wanna listen to the heartbeat. Please, Please please..." saengie pleaded with cute puppy dog eyes and two hands with fingers interlocking pleading miss lee.
" aigoo, kim ahh, your husband is so cute.." she said then proceed to check the baby's heartbeat. Right after saengie heard the heartbeat, he was whining happily that he finally got to listen to the baby's heartbeat.