Happiness for now.

Will Faith Come Between Us?

Later that night I was feeling sick again. I ran up to the toilet and I kept throwing up like usual routine but that night saengie had to go back to DSP for a meeting for their leave. When umma heard me in the toilet she rushed over to me.

“ baby.. are you okay..?” she asked me patting my back.
“ yeah umma. Just feeling sick as usual..” I told her and half smile.
“ yeah I know. I’ve been through that too.. c’mon I’ll help you up..”
“ thanks umma..” then I stood up, washed up and left the toilet. Umma help me to the bed.
“ I’ll go get you some warm water..” then she stood up and left the room. I thought to myself how pretty umma is. She has got a slim waist, long hair with large curls, dark brown with blonde high lights and she’s always looking so fashionable. I hope that after I give birth to this baby I would look like her to. After she gave birth to saengie she still has got that great body. Then umma came back with a glass of water.
“ here get up and drink this baby..” she help me up.
“ umma..” I called.
“ yes baby..?” she asked me looking at me.
“ I love you umma. Thanks for being here with me..” I said hugging her.
“ don’t say that baby. I’ll always be here with you. I know what’s its like being a young mum..” she said my hair.
“ can I be counted as a young mum..?” I asked her.
“ of course you are. You’re only 20 and you already have a child and saengie is only 23. you both are going to be so lucky to have this baby..”
“ umma.. can you go with us to Canada next week..?” I asked her.
“ yeah.. sounds great. Now I can cancel off Canada in my list. I have not been through Canada yet..” she smiled at me.
“ umma.. where’s my gift..? you just came back from Germany right..?” I pouted.
“ aiigoo baby girl.. wait here..” then she walked away. After a few minutes she came back with five big bags.
“ wow.. umma.. all these for me..?” I asked.
“ yeah but one bag is for saengie..” she told me then put four big bags on the bed and she sat beside me.
“ first bag.. this is from US before I went to Germany I bought this..” she said passing to me. I took a A4 sized box out from it and then I opened the box and I was shocked to see what’s inside.
“ umma.. how did you know I always wanted this..? it’s precious moments original carvings of the couple on the see-saw. It’s a limited version when I went to the shop it’s already been sold out so I didn’t get a chance to buy it.”
“ I’m glad you like it.. now you can put it on the table in saengie’s model room. He has got everything precious in there..”
“ oh yeah. I almost forgot about that room. It’s on the attic. I’ve been here so many time but I never got a chance to get there.. maybe I’ll visit that room tomorrow when he get’s back..”
“ alright.. leave that aside. Here next one..” it’s a flat box but big enough to put something inside. I opened it and it was a y checkered tube.
“ thank you umma. But I don’t think I can wear this soon...” I said laughing.
“ you still can wear it but sooner or later you can’t wear it so you have to wear it now or wait till you give birth..”
“ then I’ll wear it to Jeju island next Monday..” I laughed. Then I opened the rest of the presents and I loved all of it.
“ thanks umma. I love it so much and I also got GUCCI limited edition cologne for women and few sets of facial packs.
“ I’m glad you love it. Wanna see what I got for saengie..?” she asked.
“ sure.. I’m pretty sure you got him something he’d always wanted like what you gave me..” I said.
“ here..” she put away all my stuffs and put that bag onto the bed which was saengie’s things. I opened the first bag and it was GUCCI limited edition men’s cologne which is only available in the US but not in Korea same goes to mine. Then the other package is a camera. It’s was a pro-cam. There’s the whole set in there the lens and everything...
“ umma.. saengie will love it..” I said admiring those gifts.
“thanks” then we heard the sound of keys. Umma put away everything and only left saengie’s bag on the bed then she went out and greeted saengie.

“ hi baby boy.. how was the meeting..” I heard from inside the room.
“ it’s exhausted. The president only talks crap. Even hyun joong agrees. Kyu for the first time slept in the meeting then earned a great lecture form the president then as usual tom and jerry is being playful in meetings aiiishh.. it’s so tiring. It’s already 2..!!” I heard saengie complaining and I just laugh silently.
“ I know it’s tired but you’re still getting that two months vacation wont you..?”
“ yeah thank god..!! no manager and president beside us for two months..! where’s Kimmy..?” he asked.
“ she’s in the room. She felt sick earlier and she threw up a few times..” I hear umma said.
“ again..?” saengie asked then I saw him coming in from the room door.
“ hi baby..” I greeted him sitting up.
“ hi babe. umma said you felt sick again… are you okay now..?” he asked my hair to the back.
“ I’m fine after umma gave me all those gifts.” I said pointing to the corner where all the bags are.
“ umma.. you bought so many things..?” saengie asked walking over to look inside the bag.
“ yeaps.. you have one bag too..” umma said pointing onto the bed.
“ what? How come baby gets 4 bags and I only have one..?” saengie pouted.
“ take a look inside and you’ll see how much everything cost inside.” Then saengie move towards the bed and climb onto the bed and started taking every thing out then he slowly open the package.
“ umma.. thank you so much. You know how I love GUCCI and I finally got this..” he said holding up the perfume bottle.
“ yeah.. I got one too..” I .
“ see umma loves you so much.. she even got you one..”
“ yeah yeah.. take a look at the other one..” He opened the other box and he was smiling happily. She look up and I could see that his expression was like a little boy who finally got his lollipop.
“ thank you so much umma.. I love you..”
“ I know you do..” she said. Then I heard clicking noise then I turned around and saengie’s already testing his new camera.
“ what are you doing. I look like a crazy woman..!” I hid myself under the blankets.
“ annio.. baby you look great..” saengie said but I still refuse to come out.
“ baby.. take a picture with me..” umma called me. I have no choice but took a picture with umma. Then it’s getting late and umma said goodbye and went to her room.

Saengie was lying on the bed and his head resting on my lap and he was checking out his new camera.
“ hey baby go take a shower then go to bed. You’re tired already, you can play with it again tomorrow..” I said his hair.
“ a while more babe…” he said. I’m still his hair. His hair is smooth and that day he did not set his hair so it’s gel-less so its fun to play with.
“ fine then after your shower you can look at it’s function again araso..” I left my hands on his forehead.
“ araso baby..” he sat up and kissed me then went to the cupboard and went into the toilet with his towel and clothes.

After while he came back out with a towel tied to his waist, water droplets drop onto the floor and his head was still wet. I sighed then got up and walked towards him.

“ Saengie ahh, can’t you dry your hair first before you come out…?” I took another towel from the cupboard and help him dry his hair.
“ you can do it for me right..” he smiled innocently showing his dimples again.
“ I’m done. Get into your clothes and I’ll dry it for you again..” I told him and I walked towards the table and set up the hair dryer. Then saengie walked back to be and sat down on the chair in front of me.
“ thanks baby..” he said.
“ no problem..” I smiled at him. I blew his hair dry and it was flat. It kinda look cute on him other than always setting up his hair like he always did. Then I continue to apply toner on his face then adding on night cream and eye gel and everything else. After I’m done saengie finally spoke.
“ it feels great being at home spa..” he opened his eyes and smiled at me.
“ yeah.. feels great right..” I said pulling softly on his ears. Then saengie pulled me by the waist and hugged me tightly and putting his head side ways on my tummy.
“ I wish I could hear baby now..” he said.
“ soon baby.. I’m going to the hospital tomorrow for check up. Wanna go..?” I asked him.
“ of course I’m going..” then he pulled me back to the bed and other hand holding onto his precious camera. I sat down on the bed and saengie climb onto the bed and put his head on my lap like how he did earlier. I was his hair again and playing with his hair.
“ what time is your appointment..?” he asked me.
“ eight in the morning..” I told him
“ what..??!! why so early..?” he sound shock.
“ earlier the better so there wont be to many people..” I told him.
“ aiigoo. Fine let’s get to bed now so I can wake up tomorrow..” he said pouting. He then put the camera away and switched off the lights. He came back to bed and he hugged me. He was on his back and I was sleeping on top of his shoulders like how we sleep every time but when morning arrives we will be on our separate sides either at the side of the bed and sometimes even saengie will be on the edge of the bed and fall of once I wake him up.

 

The next morning my alarm rang at seven. I quickly woke up to get ready to leave. I tried to wake saengie but after two trials I gave up. He must be tired from last night and he was the second heavy sleeper in ss501 after hyun joong oppa so I decided to go with umma.

“ umma.. I’m ready.. let’s go..” I told umma.
“ alright I’ll drive okay..” she said.
“ sure.. I’ll be a while only since I’m only going for check up’s”
“ araso.. did you leave a note for saengie..?” umma asked.
“ by the time we get back he’ll still be sleeping..” I told umma and we both just laughed.

We arrived at the hospital at half past eight and I went to check up. I went for ultra sound and scanning. For the first time I heard he baby’s heart beat and I saw the baby through 3D scanning. Umma was so excited when she saw the baby and listen to his heart beat. I told miss lee to hold onto it while I took out my phone and recorded the baby’s heart beat. I recorded it for almost a minute the turn it off. Miss Lee even gave me a printed photo of my baby in my tummy. I felt so happy when Miss Lee said my baby was healthy and I need to be more careful and she handed me a few medicines which may help me boost up my iron and protein. For a pregnant lady I should gain weight but I was under weight. So I decided to eat more from that day onwards. I still couldn’t see my tummy even though I’m already two and a half months.

We went home after my appointment and umma decided to cook breakfast at home. Once we reach home it’s already ten but saengie was still sleeping soundly. I took out my phone and plug in my ear piece and I search for my recorded file. I turn it on and I put the ear piece onto saengie’s ear. He was sleeping soundly but the moment I put the earpiece onto his ear he woke up.

“ honey. You’re awake..?” I asked him still holing onto the ear piece.
“ baby you went without waking me..?” he pouted.
“ you were so tired from last night so I didn’t want to wake you..” I explained to him.
“ is this the baby’s heartbeat..?” saengie held onto the earpiece.
“ yeah. Miss Lee says the baby is healthy and I need to gain more weight for the next two weeks. She says I’m under weight..” I told saengie.
“ I told you to eat more right..” he said still listening to our baby’s heartbeat.
“ yeah go wash up. Umma’s making breakfast..” I move away from the bed.
“ I’m sorry I couldn’t go just now. I promise you I’ll go with you next appointment..” he said hugging me.
“ you promise..?”
“ what time is your next appointment..?” he asked me.
“ don’t worry. It’s in the afternoon.” Then he sighed in relieve.

I went down before saengie did and I helped umma prepared the food. Then suddenly my phone rang and minnie oppa’s name was shown in the ID called.

“ yeboseyo oppa..” I said.
“ Kimmy ahh.. are you free later..?” he asked.
“ yeah what’s up..?”
“ I need your help. Angel’s birthday is coming and I wanted to do something special but I don’t know what to do..”
“ oh.. so this is what you need me for. Since we’re going to Jeju island next Monday why don’t we celebrate it on Jeju island and then we’ll help you surprise angel unnie..”
“ sounds great. Khamsahamnida dongseng.. mwakss..” minnie said then hung up the phone.

“ who was that..?” umma asked.
“ ohh it’s minnie oppa..” I replied chuckling.
“ what is it..?”
“ oh.. it’s nothing. It’s just that he want to give angel unnie a surprise on her birthday so we’ll be helping him on Monday at Jeju island..” I laughed.
“ jinja.. then I have to be in this too..” then she turn back and started cooking again.

“ I over heard you ladies..” saengie said coming down from the stairs.
“ you’re done..” I walked to him and help him wipe off some excess water on his cheeks.
“ yeah.. what’s up with jung minnie..?” he asked.
“ he says he wanted to give angel unnie a surprise on her birthday so he came to me for help. Maybe we’ll talk to the others then we’ll help him plan it on Jeju island next Monday.”
“ then I’ll give the guys a call and call them over tonight..?” he asked me.
“ sure and I’ll call joean and candy but not angel..” then umma called for us.

“ come and have breakfast..” she called out.
“ wow umma.. you prepared this much for us..?” saengie said.
“ of course I have to. You’re wife is underweight which is not healthy for the baby..” umma said.
“ see baby. I told you to eat more right.. here..” saengie pick up a few dishes then placed it in front of me.
“ thank you so much umma. I don’t know what should I do if you were not here..” I smiled at her.
“ sure thing.. now eat up..” she said. Then we all start eating and saengie was feeding me with lots of food. I was so full from eating.

“ baby. Can you stop feeding me. I’m so full..”
“ araso.. then you go out and watch TV or something. Me and umma will clean up..”
“ annio. Let me do it. Ever since all of you know I was pregnant you wont let me do anything. I’m so bored..” I pouted.
“ if you insist but you can only bring the plates into the kitchen and not wash them okay..”

I started picking up some plates and as I walked into the kitchen I did not notice the patch of water on the floor. After leaving the plates on the table I turned around and I stepped on the water on the tiled. I shouted and I fell backwards.

“ holy ” I heard saengie yelled and lucky he was only beside me and luckily he caught me. I was inches from the floor and saengie caught me by my arm and pulled me upwards onto him and I was hugging him.
“ baby girl are you okay..?” umma came towards me and she was touching me everywhere checking me if I got any bruises.
“ umma I’m fine. lucky saengie is here..” I smiled.
“ YAH.!! I told you not to do anything right..” saengie said angrily. I did not get mad at him for yelling at me because I knew he cared for me and the baby.
“ I’m sorry..” I said pouting.
“ alright.. can you please go out baby girl. It’s dangerous for you to be in here..” umma pushed me out from the kitchen.
“ saengie you go with Kimmy too.. leave theses to me..” umma said.
“ yes umma..” saengie replied then he led me out of the kitchen.
“ baby I told you not to help right. You scared me to death..” he said worrying.
“ I’m sorry..” I pouted..

Then we sat down on the cushion and saengie turn on the TV and we were watching two days one night..” saengie was on the end of the cushion and I was lying on his chest. I was laughing the whole time. It was funny how all of them played a trick on ho dong oppa. Especially seunggi oppa. He signaled all of them for rock papers scissors and in the end ho dong oppa lost and he had to jump into the freezing water. After the show ended I was in tears and so was saengie. We both laughed so hard I was having crams on my tummy. It hurt a lot and saengie was so worried that something had happen to me but it went away after I calm down.

“ you two have been laughing so loud. I could even hear you from the kitchen..” umma said walking out from the kitchen.
“ we were watching two days one night and it was too funny…” I told her what had happen and she laughed with us too.
“ oh yeah Kimmy. Have you showed saengie..?” she asked me.
“ nope. I’ve totally forgotten about it but he’d already listen to the heartbeat..” I told umma and saengie was confused by what we were saying.
“ show what to me..? what pictures..?” saengie asked.
“ wait here..” I stood up and went up the stairs then into the room. I open by bag and took out the printed picture of our baby in 3D image. Then I went back down and I hid it behind me.
“ what is it baby..?” saengie asked pulling me back onto his chest.
“ what are you going to do after you see’s this picture..?” I asked him still hiding the picture behind me.
“ let me see if first..” he said then I hand out the picture to him.
“ is this what I think it is..?” he asked me with wide eyes.
“ yeap..” I smiled at him.
“ I’ve regretted I didn’t wake up this morning… umma you’ve seen it already..?” he asked umma.
“ of course I’ve seen it.. I even saw it from the screen and listen to it’s little heart beat..”
“ aiiishh.. no fair… how many months is the baby..?” he asked me.
“ already 2 month coming to the third month..” I lie down on his chest. Saengie was still admiring the picture and he was focusing so much on the picture that he didn’t even hear me talking to him.
“ did you call oppa already..?” I asked him but he did not reply. I snapped him out of his dreamy and he look at me shocked.
“ what did you just say..?”
“ I asked you did you call oppa already…?” then he shook his head.
“ call them now. It’s already noon. Call them to be over by 5 so we can finish this early and I can sleep earlier. I’m so tired.” I put by head back onto saengie’s chest and closed my eyes.
“ you can sleep till they arrive. Let’s go now. I’m still tired although I just woke up..” he smiled at me and umma.
“ since you’re going to sleep all after noon I’ll just go for spa then.. I’ll be back by 4.30 araso..” then umma walked away.
“ c’mon let’s go..” saengie pull me and lead me up the stairs and brought me to the room and he climbed onto the bed before me.

I climbed onto the bed also and sat beside saengie. He had the camera with him and he was exploring it’s functions where he stopped the other night. I was getting bored so I move downwards and I lie on his lap then I took one of his hands. I took his hands and I played with our ring.

“ what are you doing baby..?” he questioned me.
“ playing..” I replied and continue playing with his fingers and the ring. Then I heard snap shots again. Saengie was playing with the camera again. He took one of the shots where I was holding his fingers admiring the ring and smiling. That was the picture I love the most among all the others. It looked very natural.
“ can you stop playing with it..” I told him. He then put the camera away and he my hair with his fingers.
“ can I touch your tummy..?” I nodded.
“ how come I still can’t see your tummy growing..?” he asked me curiously.
“ it’s not going to be big until I’m in the fifth month..” I told him.
“ but you should have at least a bump but you’re still having flat tummy..” his hands still on my stomach.
“ it’s a good thing I’m still having flat tummy so I still can wear my clothes and jeans but later on I still need to get new clothes..”
“ how about we go out shopping tomorrow..?” he asked me..
“ sure but aren’t you worry about your fans..?” I asked him.
“ annio.. they already know you’re my girlfriend and you’re going to be my wife soon so It’s okay for them to have news spreading..”
“ then let’s go tomorrow.. and go call oppa now..” I told him then I move away from saengie and slept on my pillow.

“ yeboseyo hyung.. can you come over tonight..?” I heard him saying. After a few conversations saengie hung up. I look at him and he had that happy expression on his face.
“ what did oppa say..?” I asked him.
“ they say they couldn’t make it. They’re going to the pub tonight..” he told me.
“ then why are you so happy.. they didn’t even invite us..” I pouted.
“ even if they did I won’t let you go..” he smiled showing his dimples again then he climbed back onto the bed.
“ fine.. go to sleep I’m tired.” I yawned.