2 months later

Will Faith Come Between Us?

You actually think I'll end my story that soon~~~?? hahaha~~~ Here's the next chapter~ This story wont end cause it's currently in Chapter 40++++hahahhaha~~~ Thanks you all for waiting patiently~~ Love yall~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2 MONTHS LATER.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had went into surgery for heart transformation 2 months back and I’ve been recovering well. Me and the girls are doing great, angel was with minnie oppa and joean was with kyu jong oppa. How did angel and minnie oppa came into becoming a couple, we have got no idea. They are always fighting over little things just like he himself and maknae. We also said that they matched pretty well as for kyu jong and joean we were helping them which took us a month to get them together. Me and the girls had moved into the house Pierre oppa gave me as a congratulation present. I was surprise as it was the house of my dream. It was just next to saengie’s house the one I love so much. I was happy that I finally got a house in Seoul from Pierre oppa. Angel, Candy and Joean move in with me so candy need not pay for the rent of her house.


KIMMY’S FLASHBACK A MONTH AGO. (FEBRUARY 14TH 2010)
*********************************************************************

“ kyu oppa.. why don’t you confess to joean unnie again…?”
“ I tried but she won’t accept me no matter what I do. I explained to her about Irene but she wouldn’t accept the fact. Aiigoo.. I’m going crazy.. hyung help me..~~” kyu plead saengie who sat beside me staring onto his PSP.
“ we’re going to help you bring joean but the others you have to do it on your own araso…” saengie said still looking on his PSP screen.
“ yeah.. I’ll help too..” angel said jumping away from minnie oppa but immediately he caught her wrist and pull her back down.


That night, we told joean to meet us at South Tower Park saying we’re going to have a picnic there. We were surprise that joean accept out invitation without giving us any excuses. It was valentines so we make up stories saying we wanted to have a picnic party.

We all went to the park that night and we set up everything and we waited for joean, kyu oppa was waiting impatiently walking up and down while minnie and angel went to the bench and started counting stars, hyung joon and candy start up the fire, hyun joong setting up the table with me and saengie helping him out. Hyun joong and I sort things out and he agreed to be my oppa forever taking care of me while Pierre was out of sight. I have not seen Pierre oppa ever since I went into surgery. Saengie and I are still the same but we were fighting over small things but got back together with the help from the others. I wasn’t sure of our relationship although we were together for one month. As for Yumi unnie, she was still at Singapore as she just received a job offer from GUCCI as their fashion designer and will be back with us after a few months.

Then we heard footsteps, when we turned around it was joean. I ran towards her and hugged her because she ignored us for almost a week because we had tried to set her up with kyu oppa.

“ unnie.. you’re here… I’m sorry unnie.. are you going to talk to us again..?”
“ pabo… If I’m still not talking to you why do you think I’m here..?”
“ aahh.. unnie…. You’re here…” candy scream and ran towards joean and hugged here…
“ yeah.. dongseng.. I’m here…. How are you…?”
“ we’re fine.. c’mon let’s start bbq-ing.. I’m hungry..”
“ joean ahh.. glad you could join us…” hyung joon said with minnie agreeing with him.
“ yeah joean.. nice to see you…” saengie said.
“ where’s kyu oppa..??” I whispered to saengie nudging him.
“ I don’t know.. aiiishh this guy..” saengie kept mumbling while checking his watch.

Hyun joong then signaled me asking me where kyu jong was, same goes to the rest. I motioned my head side ways signaling them back I don’t know. Then suddenly I received a message. I took my phone out and it was kyu oppa.

 

It says, “ dongseng ahh.. ask joean to come by the pond, I have something to show her… It’s my only chance.. thank you for inviting her…” I show saengie the message and he nodded.

“ joean ahh.. I need you to do a favor.. please..” saengie plead with his dimple smile.
“ aiiishh you ahh.. alright.. what do you need.?”
“ we’re running out of waste water, could you go to the nearby pond and get us some water with the bucket…?”
“ alright.. no one’s coming with me…??”
“ I’ll help you…” candy volunteered. I signaled hyung joon saying kyu needs joean.

“ wait candy…. I need your help.. don’t leave me..” hyung joon was speaking with his baby voice which made candy slow down and glared at him. Candy did not get the signaled but luckily hyun joong, angel and minnie got the signaled.

“ dongseng ah.. it’s okay.. I’ll go by myself..” joean said leaving us behind.

“ oppa..~~ what’s wrong with you…??” candy glared at hyung joon.
“ dongseng… why are you soo lagging.. can’t you see that our kyu oppa is missing..?” I asked
“ yeah soo..??”
“ aiiishh.. I feel like knocking you on the head, kyu oppa text me saying he needs unnie by the pond and it’s his only chance to show his love towards unnie.. aiiishh…” I explained...
“ oohh… mianhe oppa..” she patted hyung joon’s head.
“ c’mon.. let’s go see what kyu had in mind…” hyun joong said.

We then went to the pond and hid behind a tree and since it’s dark, they might not see us. Then we saw joean walking towards the pond and bend down scooping some water. Then suddenly we say kyu oppa walking towards joean from behind.

“ what is this guy doing..??” saengie asked..
“ shhhuushh..~~” we all said at the same time.

Then kyu oppa just walk up towards joean’s back and hugged her from behind. Joean was shocked which made her drop the bucket. She fought to escape from kyu oppa’s embrace but failed to do so. We were so close that we could hear every single word they said.

“ kyu jong.. what are you doing…?? Let go of me..” Joean was getting angrier..
“ no.. please stay like this for a while..” kyu oppa said and he hugged unnie tighter, and putting his head onto joean’s shoulder. We were surprise that joean did not move away, we all knew joean like kyu too but she was too proud to accept him as she had hurt him last time.
“ kyu jong…you let go of me now.. I though we had talk this through…”
“ yeah.. but I can’t give up just like this..” this time kyu let go and turn joean around, now they were facing each other.
“ we can be friends can’t we..??”
“ no. I love you from the first time we met, and this is the last time I’m going to confess to you and we’ll leave it to faith to decide….”
“ but..~~”
“ ssshhsss..” kyu jong said putting his finger over joean’s mouth. Then kyu oppa took something out from his pocket. It was a beautiful box. As I said this, you can imagine how close we were with them without them noticing thanks to Jung Min's wicked plan.
“ take this..” kyu open the box and there was a ring in it.
“ what does this mean…?” joean look puzzled. Then kyu oppa took out the ring and put it onto joean’s hand.
“ take this and throw it into the pond..”
“ what…??”
“ I’ve said it, we’ll let faith decide our life.. you throw it in and I’ll find it and if I can’t find it then I’ll leave you in my heart promise not to bother you again.. but if I found it. You have to give me a chance to proof my love for you…”
“ alright then. If you insist.” I could hear joean sobbing then without any warning, we saw joean’s arm rise up onto the air and threw out the ring. We were shock and I wanted to run out but saengie and hyun joong held onto me both left and right of my arms.
“ I love you joean.” That was the last thing we heard from kyu and joean was thinking that kyu oppa won’t dare to go into the pond but suddenly kyu jong took out his shoes and left it on the grass. He took out his wallet and his phone and hand it to joean.
“ kyu jong.. what are you doing….? Are you serious..?”
“ I told you so. I’ll let faith decide.” Then kyu jong went towards the pond and jump into it.
“ kyu jong….!!!” joean shouted at him but he did not replied. We finally sat down on the grass looking at joean and kyu swimming and diving into the pool.

Joean continue calling out for kyu jong but kyu ignored her.

“ what are we going to do..?? we can’t just sit like this can we..?” minnie asked while hugging angel.
“ I don’t know but kyu had been searching for almost half an hour… does this mean they are not meant for each other.” I asked looking at saengie.
“ baby.. don’t worry… I trust kyu jong…” then he hugged me and my head was on his shoulders looking at unnie. Then suddenly kyu jong came out from the pond and he was breathless. He fell onto the grass and joean ran towards his both hands supporting his head.

“ oppa.. are you okay..?? I’m soo sorry…”
“ joean ahh.. I know the answer now. Faith doesn’t want us together that’s why I couldn’t find the ring.. don’t worry.. I won’t bother you again.. you’ll always be in my heart no matter what..” kyu oppa’s sounded sad and disappointed. At this point joean was already sobbing and crying and kyu sat up looking into joean’s eyes.
“ no oppa.. I love you..” then joean move forwards and kissed kyu oppa. We sat there eyes wide open. Candy, angel and me quickly move away from saengie, hyung joon and minnie and all of us sat up straight looking at them with eyes wide open. Hyun joong who was almost falling a sleep also sat up straight.

Then joean move away from kyu oppa and kyu was confused.

“ but I didn’t find the ring…”
“ no oppa.. it’s with me the whole time. I thought you were joking when you said you wanted to jump into the pond to search for it so I just move my hand which seems like I threw it out..”
“ thank you joean… I love you soo much…” then kyu hugged joean.

We all stood up and went towards them and we started clapping and cheering.

“ wow… kyu oppa.. I did not expect you to confess in this way..” I said smirking at joean.
“ yeah.. congratulations… you’re finally together…” Hyun Joong said yawning.
“ thank you guys.. if it wasn’t for you joean will still be ignoring me..”
“ alright.. can we go now.. I’m hungry..” hyung joon pleaded.
“ c’mon.. hyung.. go get changing..” minnie said.

END OF FLASHBACK.
*******************

I broke up with saengie a month ago after our one month anniversary because I found out that he was with another lady. He tried to explain to me but I had not given him any chance because I was angry. I trusted him and this is what he did to me. I cry myself to sleep every night trying to forget him. Hyun joong oppa was there to comfort me the whole time then he tried to confess to me again. I was touched by what he did so I accepted him as my boyfriend. He took care of my but when saengie knew about this he was frustrated. He ignored us when we went out together. He had to act normal during fan meetings, press conference and other schedules but when we were in private outing, he ignored us too.

I tried to forget him but I couldn’t do so. One month pass by and I am now with hyun joong but I still couldn’t forget saengie. A week with hyun joong felt like nothing. We held hands, kiss me and we did everything like every couples did. Then I suddenly felt weird. I kept vomiting every time, getting crams every night and feeling very grumpy. Hyun joong had asked me what happen but I just told him maybe I ate the wrong food.

It went on for days and soon the girls notice and so did the others.

“ Kimmy ahh.. are you okay..? you’re acting weird this few days..” kyu asked me.
“ I’m fine oppa..”
“ no you’re not. You look pale like a vampire” hyung joon said.
“ Kimmy ahh.. are you okay..?? I’ll bring you to the hospital now.. you don’t look good.” Hyun joong said and minnie offered to drive us there. Saengie was sitting in the corner looking at me. I could sense that he was worried.

We arrive at the hospital and I went in to see miss lee my doctor. She was the one who help me through my accident period last time. So she eventually became my doctor.

“ hi miss lee..” I said entering the room.
“ hii Kim.. how are you..? what brings you here..?”
“ I’m not feeling well these days. I kept vomiting and getting cramps at night. I’m afraid that I ate something wrong.”
“ lie down and I’ll see what’s going on..”

Miss lee gave me and ultra sound scan, check my stomach and everything and it was finally done. I sat up then walk towards the table and sat down.

“ miss lee.. did you found out what’s wrong with me..?”
“ yeah.. you’re pregnant already.. congratulations..” when miss lee said that I felt that everything inside me had crushed into pieces.
“ it’s impossible for me to get pregnant now.”
“ well according to what I just found out, yes you are..”
“ how long am I pregnant.. how come I didn’t feel anything..??”
“ you’re pregnant for 5 weeks now and from now onwards you have to come back for regular check ups. I’ll give you your next appointment and be careful of what you are doing. You have a weak heart and needs more rest or else you’ll past out anytime which may harm your baby.”
“ thank you miss lee..” I walked out of the room. I felt like the world around me had fallen into pieces. I don’t know what to do. now that I’ve broke up with young saeng it’s even worst. Once I walk towards hyun joong and minnie oppa, both of them look at me.
“ dongseng.. how is it.. are you okay..?” minnie asked.
“ kwenchana oppa.. I’m fine.. let’s go..” I said holding hyun joong’s hand.

While minnie oppa was driving both me and hyun joong took the back seat. I was lying on hyun joong’s shoulder and he was caressing my head.

“ Kimmy.. are you okay.. what did the doctor say..??”
I did not reply him but hand him the report miss lee gave me earlier. The took out the report and after looking at the result he looked at me with wide eyes.
“ what the..??!” hyun joong exclaimed.
“ shhh… oppa..” I was afraid that minnie oppa might heard it.
“ what is it hyung..??” minnie oppa asked looking at us with the rearview mirror.
“ ahh it’s because I thought I saw a UFO just now..” hyun joong said laughing.
“ aiiishh you and your UFO’s again..” then he continue driving.

“ Kimmy.. are you serious about this…” he whispered to me. I didn’t reply but just nod my head and fall back towards his shoulders.
“ who’s is it..??” he asked.
“ aiiishh oppa… who do you think the baby belongs to..??” I whispered to him.
“ holy crap.. Pierre hyung is going to kill me if he found out about this..” he said slapping his forehead.
“ whatever oppa.. we’ll talk once we get back okay..”
“ araso.. you rest now.. minnie ahh.. bring us back to my house. I’ll drop Kimmy of later..”
“ okay hyung..”

Once we got back to hyun joong’s house he immediately sat down beside me and started asking me questions.

“ Kimmy ahh.. you’re my girlfriend now and then you’re pregnant with my best friends baby… aiiishh… Otoke..?” he look at me furiously.
“ what do you expect me to do..?? go for an abortion..?? I can’t bare to do that to an innocent child”
“ I did not ask you to go for an abortion. How are you going to tell this to young saeng…??”
“ I’m not going to tell him. I’m planning to get back to Canada and take care of this child myself.” I said looking away from him.
“ no way I’m letting you do that! I’m not going to let that baby have only a mother without a father”
“ so what are you going to do..? be the father of this baby..?? I am not going to tell young saeng about this”
“ just talk to him about it when it’s time and for the time being you’re going to stay here. I’m taking care of you. From what the report says, you need extra care since your heart is weak and you have low blood pressure”
“ what.. I’m staying..?? why..? then the rest might find out”
“ no they’re not. You’re my girlfriend now so they won’t know. Deal with it. You’re staying..” he said then he walked away into the kitchen.

I fell back onto the cushion. I did not know what to do now. Maybe I’ll just stick with oppa’s plan, stay here and when I’m ready to tell young saeng I’ll meet him. I close my eyes and slowly I dozed off.

“ Kimmy.. wake up..”
“ oppa.. sorry.. I was too tired..”
“ it’s okay.. here have some dinner..” he said handling out a plate of ramen. He knew I love ramen but on that day I didn’t know why. The moment I say the ramen I rushed into the bathroom and started throwing up.

“ Kimmy.. are you okay..??” oppa asked me patting me on my back.
“ I’m fine. This happens recently”
“ c’mon. go lay down and I’ll bring you some warm water then call candy and tell her you’re staying over tonight.”
“ thanks oppa..” he kissed me on my forehead and walk out of the room.